Findings of 'Archonic' Infestation: EE Circle visits Saturn

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
neonblue

Findings of 'Archonic' Infestation: EE Circle visits Saturn

Post by neonblue »

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2015/08/13/t ... symposium/

"Without revealing regressive forces, and these include parasites and low-frequency AI, the status quo will remain, and we’ll be heading right into transhumanism, a world in which any connection to the All There Is—some call it Source— is as severed as it is amongst themselves. Recognising and acknowledging their existence is the first, and inevitable, step on the road to healing."

After reading Claudia's compelling and eloquent insights, in radical expose of the parasitic nature of the Archonic forces, I asked her if she thought it would be helpful to members on the Forum if I were to portray my perspective of what she speaks. I do this through the lense as 'evidenced' for us in an a recent EE circle session, just prior to her writing the piece and shortly after the symposium had taken place.

**As a preface, with due respect to the others in our circle... it's necessary to state that the approach when doing this work is with open intention - as we commune in what could be described as a state of access to the unified, yet undifferentiated morphogenic field(s). While so, it remains - that individually we come with our own pathways, entry points and gifts of attunement. We express our subjective resonances as they emerge, and therefore what l describe here is a portrayal from that knowing, in as much as it is entirely described via my own recall and experience at the time.

At commencement of the session we chatted about current topics of interest and concern and settled into a concensus to take a closer investigation of Saturn, which Christine (in particular) had been drawn to for some days. We then identified and sifted through our learning regard it's Astrological and Ancient mythologies, along with the most recent public findings on the planet by Astro-physicists.

Hence, as next step - (in our intuitive, undifferentiated use of second attention) we bracketed out this information, entered the emergent field and commenced sitting with our compass of intent to navigate our journey into the void of the unknown.

At this stage (in particular, and throughout) there are timeless elongated silences, as each of us immerse inwardly/allow/radiate-out/probe with our respective embodied-felt-sense/auditory/minds-eye/'other' faculties of access... into the as yet, unseen.

The use of vocal communication tends to recede, in deferrence to typing-in key dialogue. A silent reverence to keeping the inner/outer expansiveness in tact. This is interspersed by familiar, sometimes unconscious, often wordless, vocal signatures of expression - as members of the circle make their singular or affirmational connections and responses... to that which is emergent, in this Trusted, co-constructed, sacred space.

The Way, is without methodology, orchestration, affiliations, structure, process, hierarchy, ritual... or expectation of outcomes or rewards. We have come to know organically, that this as our/the, only way...

Nothing bound by the constraints of dogma, ego or fear; just a poised, but formless crucible of surrender to what is... in the name of exploration of ALL that is - for the greater good of Gaia and all beings.

**My personal (and usual) entry point emerged from looking into the void - from a stance of waiting to see if anything would screen-up onto my minds eye. After some time, l found that l was re-looking... at the rings of Saturn - from a vantage point similar to which I had done briefly, days prior to the session. This time, l moved over the top of, and in closer proximity to them, where l was able to examine something of their nature... And once again, l saw bright neon coloured elongated eel like fluid shapes, moving at great speed within a couple of the bands. With the impression that l wasn't going to see anything more from this distant and chaotic aspect, I deliberated to go in closer to view the central sphere.

What I initially saw was a light chalky surface, with gusts of dust like debris flying away from it by force of tremendous winds. This image quickly dissipated... as this surface cracked like a thin shell and blew away to reveal an unexplainable view and sense of a spherical void, with an invisible boundary at its circumference. It was as though there was an invisible membrane holding its shape. In my astonishment, l typed in my description of it and Christine colluded with seeing/sensing a membrane... others in the group were remarking on their own perceptions at this time but l was so immersed in curiosity that in retrospect, l didn't follow their findings too closely. Albeit, not good form!

I then had an impulse to see what was there... and after a time, l began to see the ghosted outline of what at first looked like a gigantic solarized x-ray image of an insectoid spine and carapase. As faint as this appeared, l sensed that it was a living form and as l held my gaze it was like looking into the belly/front of a slowly moving insect with a dark yellow gaseous mass surrounding it and moving through it. I remarked "it's not pretty", to which Christine remarked: "No it's not". I then commented that it was like something out of a sci-fi horror! At this point l observed that there were clinging forms (attached to the invisible membrane) that looked like the drawings of dendrites I saw long ago in a High School Biology text.

Shortly after that, l found my body reflexing from a light touch on my back, that triggered a mild (not unpleasant) adrenalin response globally throughout my body. I reported that to the room and Christine said that she had felt it too. With that, it was decided that we should remove ourselves and close the session. But before doing so we brought ourselves together in an acknowledgement of protection.

Within an hour of the session l looked within and found myself viewing out into the Universe, where l saw more of the creatures kind enmeshed within the dying and birthing stars, as though feeding on them. I can only describe it as looking into a Cosmic worm farm!

Outlandish and repulsive yes - but all seen lucidly in my minds eye. I could polly-fill this sharing with impressive quotes and comparative references to noteable alternative researchers; that may by default or strain of appropriation, back my story. But l shan't go to them to garnish my portrayal with added authority, and respectfully leave you to your self-soveriegn interpretations.

Suffice to say, the allusion used by Claudia belongs here:

'As above, so below'

neonblue

Re: Findings of 'Archonic' Infestation: EE Circle visits Saturn

Post by neonblue »

Adding in this video here as another aspect for interest, as it theorizes about Saturn having been our primal Sun - and how the widespread deity worship of it in Ancient times appears to back this up. There are other threads of information here that l could tie assumptively to my building sense of whats gone on in our history. But, again l prefer to leave such to the autonomous perceptions of those pondering these things for themselves.

[youtube][/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Findings of 'Archonic' Infestation: EE Circle visits Saturn

Post by Christine »

[youtube][/youtube]

(This documentary further expands on the electrical model of the universe. It also touches on Saturn, the planet and the mythology.)

JOIN US ON PATREON and watch our influence grow: “Changing the world through understanding of the Electric Universe." https://www.patreon.com/user?u=180095...

Here we offer David Talbott's first glimpses of celestial dramas in ancient times. Just a few thousand years ago a gathering of planets hung as towering forms in the ancient sky close to the earth, provoking spectacular electric discharge formations above our forebears.

See the next two full documentaries in the Symbols of an Alien Sky series:
Episode 2, Symbols of an Alien Sky: The Lightning-Scarred Planet, Mars
Episode 3, Symbols of an Alien Sky: The Electric Comet

Subscribe to Thunderbolts Update newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ETy41
The Thunderbolts Project Home: http://www.thunderbolts.info
Essential Guide to the Electric Universe: http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eg-co...
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thunderboltsp...
Twitter: @tboltsproject
Electric Universe by Wal Thornhill: http://www.holoscience.com/wp/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”