A Tiger's Final Chapter

Naga_Fireball

Re: A Tiger's Final Chapter

Post by Naga_Fireball »

The way I see it, life is more than just waiting to die, and if some people choose to write a lot before that happens, I'm not going to complain unless it sounds like Trapped in the Closet episode of South Park.

One of the reasons people express themselves differently is that we are not all clones of each other. The fact that some are programmed to expect certain behavior and reject others says a lot about themselves too.

If writing our thoughts down daily is a waste of time, then why do we see the more silent users suddenly decompressing in response to it, unless there's a part of the person complaining about having been silenced every day of his or her life.

I used to be very annoyed with Christine and Spiritwind simply because they are able to journal their lives Without triggering others constantly, that they were Getting Something from this quiet, reflective, introspective self analysis.

If it seemed "loud " to me, it was probably because part of me did not know how to participate or engage.

It turns out that the real issue was my own lack of life, a lack of meaningful activities AFK. Away from keyboard.

When our AFK lives get healthier it is reflected in our writing. Sometimes it takes years.

But the quiet perseverance of Christine, Neonblue, and Spiritwind, in spite of the huge opposition they receive, to keep working and keep writing, is a great triumph.

No matter what is written, people will react.

I find myself reminded of the Pharaoh from Charlton Heston The 10 Commandments, "So it shall be written, so it shall be done".

Writing is one of the single greatest tools of manifestation. It has the power not only to reveal the heart of the writer, but also of the reader.

No wonder people burn books...
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Good news Norman - I'm so pleased that your company around this campfire remains :)

Your metaphore of hole diggimg is a cautionary one which brings to mind my own repetitive actions with the shovel. Where l have to say, thanks to the way of such deep messy forrages i have ended up with a well of my making where treading waters in my darkest solitary reflection was not only inescapeable but necessary. Narcissus found a shallow pond, but in depths of self reflection much learning is to be discovered (in which case no matter the reach of others) - finding my way to make a ladder of my own making to surface again, remains the creative act worth sharing.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Creation ... be, not be, be, not be ... beat, pause, beat, pause, beat. It is that simple in our fluid state of Be-ing.
Gratitude flows from here for all of you, such beauty to be-hold.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Bless you for your ever growing sight and wisdom Naga, I for one has been in need of your reminder:

Naga: "Writing is one of the single greatest tools of manifestation. It has the power not only to reveal the heart of the writer, but also of the reader.

No wonder people burn books.."
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Neonblue, your writing is worth reading.
Thank you for the kind reply.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Tiger Tales – the dark side”