NancyL, Head, Tabitha and suckleyi ... Welcome to EE!

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

NancyL, Head, Tabitha and suckleyi ... Welcome to EE!

Post by Christine »

It is so gratifying to have you all join the Earth Empaths forum. Bienvenido!

We invite you to step into the discussion ... share ... all thoughts, ponderings, inspirations, poetry, other websites, interviews, your work and all sundry of intelligent hearfelt discussion on an open platform, please do!

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: NancyL, Head, Tabitha and suckleyi ... Welcome to EE!

Post by Spiritwind »

Just wanting to say a big welcome and hello to all the new members, most recently Nancy L, Head, suckleyi. Also, Tabitha, blue, Dale Marie, and Fran (and any others who haven't posted). Would love it if each of you could get up the courage to post a little bit about yourselves so that we can get a chance to know you.

For myself, my forum experiences started over 4 years ago, primarily to share a space with like minded people, and read different viewpoints on a variety of different popular topics in the alternative media. I still like to share space with like minded people, but my overall orientation has changed direction considerably. I would venture to say, that while we're still putting the pieces together, most of us here that I have interacted with are wanting to move more in to action, and are more and more fine tuning how that might look for each of us. I know I personally felt very disempowered all my life that, regardless of what I saw about how things really were, I could not really make a difference. I now believe that is a total lie, and is what the unseen movers and shakers behind the scenes want us to believe.

We are still quite a small group, so this is a great time to jump in there and not feel invisible. All I have learned by reaching out and sharing with others has empowered me immensely and helped me to develop my inner listening and knowing skills, and trust that I do have what it takes for the times ahead. It is great to encourage others as others have encouraged me. For I would venture a guess that our future is going to require courage, and lots of it.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Tabitha

Re: NancyL, Head, Tabitha and suckleyi ... Welcome to EE!

Post by Tabitha »

Thank you so much and I'm sorry for the late reply. I've been distracted with other things. I had been following the Ruiner - I read his whole blog in two days thanks to your link here and I may go back to read it at a more leisurely pace. I had just listened to your conversation with him on youtube and thought I would pop in and see what's new!

Return to “Welcome”