Get off your Knees

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Spiritwind

Get off your Knees

Post by Spiritwind »

So many thoughts flowing through my mind, with much to reflect on. I don't even know where to start. Two things jump out at me.

Realization - we have been messed with as spiritual beings before we even entered the physical form.

So, here is what I get. That for some of us our soul, or a component of our soul, goes all the way back to these original creator beings from the far distant past. That is why some of us just "know" this stuff, even though we may have no idea why. When the possibility of this empowering recognition comes close to surfacing on a conscious level is when an individual becomes most vulnerable.

Because, this realization, I just realized, is what is feared by the source of all that ails us in this present time. I remember so many sign posts along the way. Get off your Knees by David Icke comes to mind. As a Jehovah Witness by childhood parental and religious programming, I remember hearing adults talk about the Russelites. This was my first introduction to this phenomena of following the messenger, rather than just hearing and reflecting on the message itself.

The level of manipulation of the human species is quite a phenomenal thing to wake up to. Unless deep reflection on this takes place, many will never even go there to question what they think they know. I have done this all my life, though it has never been very popular that I can recall. It helps to realize that, at least as far as my personal research goes to date, this ability to manipulate, herd, and funnel our own energies in a specific direction, not necessarily for our higher good, by something other than what we recognize as part of our own being, has been genetically and spiritually programmed into us. And this process began long before our current life experience.

I have been intensely involved in researching my own personal history as a ensouled spirit and as each memory comes to the fore, I feel more of my larger self of which I am a part becoming stronger and more consciously involved in my day to day life experience. I can feel more and more the ways in which I have personally been involved in giving my power away. I am consciously choosing to pull more and more of myself back together.

The reason I feel this process of remembering and reintegrating those lost parts of myself from even beyond this lifetime is important, is to get back to that state before the so called fall in consciousness. But not to exist in the same way as before, but because that is the where, and when, that I left my power behind to have this experience in separation. It needs to be reclaimed as part of the higher intention that originally accompanied this whole holographic experience in time we all seem to be having.

I now feel fairly certain that this has all occurred as part of a side affect of a collective trauma many have experienced, and keeps getting repeated ad nauseum, ever since. I know on a personal level that when trauma gets repressed it hangs out as an energy in the body until it gets cleared and transmuted (remember, it's shit that makes the best garden). So the question of where a memory is coming from almost doesn't matter. If there is an energetic release and sense of empowerment that results, then it can be considered beneficial. At least, I have found this to be true.

And, I have to say, that this is all coming out of me due to my experiences belonging to various alternative type Internet forums. My experience started almost five years ago, and the names do not matter. What does matter, is what I have gained from the experience. Even though the alternative community is not a religion, per se, it still behaves in many ways like one. Many develop a following much like the Russelites that valued the messenger more than the message. And what I mean by this, is that, whether intended or not, I realized that my experience was showing me once again how programmed we are to give our power away.

And how people like to put someone on a pedestal, and then proceed to tear them down. And how divisive all of these behaviors are. And, no one is even to blame in a way, because, indeed, it has been programmed into all of us from the get go. Here is a quick example in a non forum related way. I saw a post about the homeless recently. It was actually a nice post about a project that was beneficial. But what interested me about it was the way it labeled the homeless as an identity, as if that was how you describe a person who finds themselves in the position of living without a home. While it is true that some will maintain this as a personal lifestyle choice, many find themselves in this position due to complicated circumstances that they did not entirely choose, certainly not consciously, and will only remain in that state for a short time. Labeling someone as homeless, as if in a different category than everyone else, is just one of many ways we separate ourselves from one another. We do this by economic standards, by race, color, gender, age. And by religion, in politics, and in so many other ways.

You also see it as part of a larger agenda at work, with such issues like the vaccine agenda, getting people riled up on both sides of the right to bear arms issue, and many more.

I honestly feel currently that much of this stems from that original separation from originally being androgynous beings, where both genders resided in one body. Not that we need to go back to this state, but recognizing that it is kind of like growing up in a dysfunctional home as a child, and then going out to find the perfect parent figure as a partner in your adult life. This generally doesn't work. And I have seen it happen, in myself, and in others who I have come to know. To me, the answer is in allowing the Divine original blueprint of both the male and female to co-exist in a body, while still allowing for the experience as either a male or a female. Until we learn to do this, I fear humankind will continue to create a separatist reality that allows such gross inequality on all levels.

As we went down this path of experiencing separation and opposites we continue to use labels to separate. I envision a different type of society that is much more all inclusive. To continue to judge one another for real or imagined wrongs only prolongs our collective agony. We have all been on opposite ends of the spectrum throughout each of our personal histories, that may even include non physical or non human type experiences. I have been good, I have been bad, I have been mistreated, and I have mistreated others. If we cannot forgive all that we have ever done during this current experiment in reality, we will continue to creat this drama of separation. This either you are for me or against me mentality does not really serve us, at least from my view. It distracts us from the opportunity at hand, to show the world a model of how we wish things were, by learning and demonstrating that for others. If we, as an alternative community ever truly want to be of value, I can't think of a better contribution.

Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I know I'm not the only one...
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Peacerebel

Re: Get off your Knees

Post by Peacerebel »

edit

Return to “Sovereignty”