Crazy making

Fred Steeves

Re: Crazy making

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote:The Thunder Beings played here all night long as we sat with a glass of wine on the outside step we reveled in their display.
"Thunder Beings", I like that term and shall take it on as my own. It suddenly seems curious I never thought to name the phenomena, it was always just something that is there.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Another night of lightening and thunder here ... like Fred I don't want to steal Blue's thunder however there is a definite link here with the world of Spirit (some say crazy world) and our walk on this Earth. While at Standing Rock I became so immersed in the world of Spirit and the Thunder Beings (Birds) were always present, sometimes showing as worldly thunder and lightening at other times felt as pure power. Heyokah camp which was visible from my tent would do ceremony into the night and in the morning hours, the drums and chanting heard in the distance, just being close and connecting in my waking dream taught me so much that I am indelibly changed.

My first impression of the crazy juxtaposition and scary events surrounding Blue and Em are that what is presented is a passage, the call of the Shaman, the remembering. It is a difficult passage though it is a choice which the soul has made so all that is necessary is provided. Heyokah was the first image that came to my mind when Blue wrote about the illness of her daughter.

Fred Steeves wrote:
Christine wrote:The Thunder Beings played here all night long as we sat with a glass of wine on the outside step we reveled in their display.
"Thunder Beings", I like that term and shall take it on as my own. It suddenly seems curious I never thought to name the phenomena, it was always just something that is there.
Lakota Thunder Being
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

I too thought of Shamanic passage due to the reality breaks but didn't want to plant concepts that may be way out on a limb for Em's young age...........Continued thoughts and positive vibes for passage of this health and spirit journey for all in the zone of resonance...<3
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

maggie wrote: Much love and good wishes from me to you and Em!
Thanks, Maggie! I appreciate it :)
maggie wrote:My first thought is that when you are sent down this kind of path, it does immediately split off to a different "world". You could never expect such a series of events.

You are separated from the day you planned at the MINIMUM. It isolates you from everyone who is blithely moving along care free in comparison.
Wow, now ain't that the truth! This bit of your post describes my experiences to a T.

This is totally a path I didn't choose on this human level, meaning each step of this path has been a surprise to me. I know that I chose it on a higher level, I know that I set it out before myself, but each step does seem to splinter off! I remember when I first found the wonder, and I was jumping a little quicker into unknown areas than I do now lol. I am so much more cautious than I was then.

And yes, the way everyone around me in the external world just merrily skips along is unnerving. It's creepy even. From the food to the water to the educational system to the places of employment to the city government to the health care system...it's just creepy.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you I really, really appreciate your words...they are validation that I wish I didn't need. I have been busy in 3d but wanted to make myself sit down and respond because I didn't want any more time to lapse.

Much Love back at you,
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Fred Steeves wrote: I've been at that breaking point where the brain may start to fry, and although I was certainly in a delirious state, I could still have some wits and aid in my own care. So I don't know where the weird shit begins (or may begin), maybe it has to go on for more than a couple of hours? All I know is that it didn't happen to me, and I had already been quite ill for a few days.
Christine wrote:My first impression of the crazy juxtaposition and scary events surrounding Blue and Em are that what is presented is a passage, the call of the Shaman, the remembering. It is a difficult passage though it is a choice which the soul has made so all that is necessary is provided.
Sandy Clark wrote:I too thought of Shamanic passage due to the reality breaks but didn't want to plant concepts that may be way out on a limb for Em's young age...........Continued thoughts and positive vibes for passage of this health and spirit journey for all in the zone of resonance...<3
Okay, I also intuit there was more to the delirium than coming close to the end of her existence. She is well enough now that I asked her about those experiences, and she honestly didn't shed much light. She does remember “not making sense” she says. The first was a series of thoughts, one logically connecting to another. The thoughts were not from a sound mind. And I was correct, about the first time it happened, she felt like it was someone else speaking through her...I really do think it was the entity of this particular illness.

The second was when reality shifted for her … things that she perceived with her 3d eyes shifted and moved and became organic.

The third time was for the longest span of time, the one that made the doctor question her mental stability, and the one that made me want to just get her out of that place. And I haven't delved into that episode as of yet. But this is the one that was the most... I don't know … I guess I wouldn't say the most serious, but the most...something. During this one, she seemed to leave us, exist somewhere else. See something else. Interact with something else.

<3

I don't know. It must have something to do with who she is...the way that I have encouraged her to keep her other worlds alive as she was growing up. Or....not. It is quite interesting, now that all danger has passed, all fear is gone. All we are dealing with at this point is residual weakness of the body. We need to get her up and out of this house soon, and maybe when she gets back to her routine she will begin to make sense of this experience. Then she can fill me in. lol Because, as is always the case, I have no experience in this area. It sure is one for the books, though.

Thanks, y'all, for helping me work through this. I really, really do appreciate the different perspectives!!!
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Fred Steeves wrote:So the point of this story is not to steal your thunder (ha ha), but maybe more to invite you to challenge your weird shit for proof as well. I know you know it's real, but yet it's already been established that we need little reminders, right? Go on, challenge yourself. If you're crazy you damn well want to know about it, don't you.

Find a way.
Holy shit, there's a lot in that one post. You have quite the talent for that lol...

Yes, this is on my mind and heart. I'm about to make a short trip to see family, and when I get back I hope to really get into this. This is some deep stuff. And the pull in that one is intense, cripey.

Thank you so much for opening up like you have been, Fred. I am not the only one that enjoys hearing what goes on in there...and I benefit from it so much...

Much Love to you & fam...
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Good to hear the danger has passed and on the way to moving forward with health in tow.....alls cool 8-)

and
Blue Rising wrote:
Fred Steeves wrote: I've been at that breaking point where the brain may start to fry, and although I was certainly in a delirious state, I could still have some wits and aid in my own care. So I don't know where the weird shit begins (or may begin), maybe it has to go on for more than a couple of hours? All I know is that it didn't happen to me, and I had already been quite ill for a few days.
Christine wrote:My first impression of the crazy juxtaposition and scary events surrounding Blue and Em are that what is presented is a passage, the call of the Shaman, the remembering. It is a difficult passage though it is a choice which the soul has made so all that is necessary is provided.
Sandy Clark wrote:I too thought of Shamanic passage due to the reality breaks but didn't want to plant concepts that may be way out on a limb for Em's young age...........Continued thoughts and positive vibes for passage of this health and spirit journey for all in the zone of resonance...<3
Okay, I also intuit there was more to the delirium than coming close to the end of her existence. She is well enough now that I asked her about those experiences, and she honestly didn't shed much light. She does remember “not making sense” she says. The first was a series of thoughts, one logically connecting to another. The thoughts were not from a sound mind. And I was correct, about the first time it happened, she felt like it was someone else speaking through her...I really do think it was the entity of this particular illness.

The second was when reality shifted for her … things that she perceived with her 3d eyes shifted and moved and became organic.

The third time was for the longest span of time, the one that made the doctor question her mental stability, and the one that made me want to just get her out of that place. And I haven't delved into that episode as of yet. But this is the one that was the most... I don't know … I guess I wouldn't say the most serious, but the most...something. During this one, she seemed to leave us, exist somewhere else. See something else. Interact with something else.

<3

I don't know. It must have something to do with who she is...the way that I have encouraged her to keep her other worlds alive as she was growing up. Or....not. It is quite interesting, now that all danger has passed, all fear is gone. All we are dealing with at this point is residual weakness of the body. We need to get her up and out of this house soon, and maybe when she gets back to her routine she will begin to make sense of this experience. Then she can fill me in. lol Because, as is always the case, I have no experience in this area. It sure is one for the books, though.

Thanks, y'all, for helping me work through this. I really, really do appreciate the different perspectives!!!

Return to “The Voice of 1”