"The Redheads" New Zealand Ancient History Documentary

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Christine
Site Admin

"The Redheads" New Zealand Ancient History Documentary

Post by Christine »

An ongoing theme and question that comes up everywhere; Why are they hiding our ancient history? The obvious answers have already come forth yet there is a deeper root to follow, my feelings are that much is about hiding our true celestial origins which are kept alive by oral history. The ongoing decimation of indigenous people, sacred sites, old books and any living proof that our human existence outshines the false light of deception keys us into motivations. In a final analysis it doesn't really matter the reasons for this deception, all we need to really know is that it is a death cult, a mechanism of deception that sucks our vital energy dry and then spits us into the recycle programs ... what do these root race cultures hold that is so sought after, so essential to unlock our human potential?

What I find fascinating is that the DNA studies are showing once again that we are a mixed race that has traversed the world for thousands of years and our origins continue to go back to the Celts, the red heads. While the paradigm keeps flipping on its end we are getting closer to the key elements that lead to truth, where our inner truth finally meets the outer truth.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLHpfG9k_U[/youtube]

Published on Mar 10, 2017
Peter and Gabi set off to explore an ancient legend that tells of occupation of New Zealand over 3500 BP. Their first interview exposes the story of dramatic DNA proof that red-haired people inhabited the islands long ago. On the trail of the tall red-heads, and the short blond Patupariehe, Peter and Gabi discover all is not as it should be. Evidence is missing, documents falsified, reputations besmirched and an innocent exploration turns into an expose of vicious slander, death threats, destruction of sites, skeletons turned into fertilizer and the shock of who is behind it all.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RITfMMxcRc[/youtube]

Published on Mar 10, 2017
The quest for the earliest inhabitants of New Zealand continues with Gabi Plumm’s search under the layers of lava, volcanic ash, sand and embargoes to discover the truth about discarded history, destroyed archaeological records and hidden data that show just howmuch information is being kept from New Zealand’s people.

And who is doing the hiding?

This fascinating documentary takes us back to our planet’s oldest people: their origins and their incredible voyages across oceans and seas, the natural catastrophes that have wiped out whole nations leaving barren earth barely fit for habitation, the dogged survival techniques of people forced to become warriors to protect their families, and the resulting archaeological discoveries that remain to tell the tale.

But this history is being hidden from New Zealanders, they are not taught about their ancient ancestry; decisions have been made to keep the truth hidden and write only what suits a political agenda.

But, Gabi has uncovered information that can no longer be suppressed, will she be allowed to share it with the world, or will it, too, be removed from the shelves and filed under ’fiction’?

There is a world beyond what the history books tell us, and Gabi is determined to find out what should have been written and what has been left out.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
maggie

Re: "The Redheads" New Zealand Ancient History Documentary

Post by maggie »

I am really interested in this area. Peter Marsh and Gabi Plumm's videos are great.

Do you know of Barry Brailsford who recently wrote a book about the Waitaha who were in New Zealand before the Maori. It is controversial as apparently the Waitaha were a peaceful confederation of different tribes including the light skin, red haired "starwalkers".

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5q2bLYp_-jY[/youtube]

We are reconnecting our abilities I think, like communication mind to mind (not just human minds). This will obliviate (I like that word) the control mechanism. But the catch is that we have to be willing to put down our own shields.......

Hamish Miller passed away recently and wrote a book noted in the above video with Barry Brailsford. This is a hard talk to follow but it has some interesting points about earth intelligence and communication.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/pDzG4hAFyu8[/youtube]

The Tarim redhaired mummies that wove the textiles still woven today https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/ ... ntral-asia speaks to me about the probability that this "Celtic" like culture people had settlements world wide. They buried the dead in upside down boats surrounded by oars.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/16/scien ... d=all&_r=0

There are several interesting connections made here of attributes found globally:

http://www.celticnz.co.nz/articles.html
Off Topic
Martin Doutré's Ancient Celtic New Zealand is a very important examination of the evidence for an advanced ancient civilization that understood phi, pi, the size and shape of the earth, the intricate details of the celestial phenomena caused by earth's orbit and the axial rotation that leads to precession, and that could navigate the seas, mine for greenstone and copper, and construct precision monuments such as the pyramids of Giza and Stonehenge at a date in history that conventional theory says is impossible.

His first-hand work and insights provide a valuable new perspective that is different from alternative thinkers who have gone before him. The presence of extensive evidence from sites in the Americas, in lesser-known sites in Europe, and of course in New Zealand are added to the work that others have written about, and serve to help add credence to others who also perceive major gaps and flaws in the conventional framework bitterly defended by those currently controlling "academia."

Mr. Doutre's work breaks important new ground in the use of phi reductions, the analysis of recurring geometric patterns found in art around the globe, and theories concerning who these ancients were and where they traveled.

http://mathisencorollary.blogspot.com/2 ... eltic.html
I think it should just be accepted fact that human people with aspects of a similar culture of which we only have remnants displayed now was global. The reason we are stuck in arguing is the egoistic illness (of tribal "pride", academic fame, insitutional bias, racism, all kinds of inability to change our minds etc) that we have willingly and culturally perpetuated IMO. I do think it will change when humans who think this way have passed out of dominance.

Evidence of Pre-Maori Civilisations In New Zealand? Martin Doutre at Uncensored Symposium.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Wfve2lVMQk0[/youtube]
Last edited by maggie on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank Maggie, will listen tonight. ))) hugs (((
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

maggie wrote:I am really interested in this area. Peter Marsh and Gabi Plumm's videos are great.

Do you know of Barry Brailsford who recently wrote a book about the Waitaha who were in New Zealand before the Maori. It is controversial as apparently the Waitaha were a peaceful confederation of different tribes including the light skin, red haired "starwalkers".

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5q2bLYp_-jY[/youtube]

We are reconnecting our abilities I think, like communication mind to mind (not just human minds). This will obliviate (I like that word) the control mechanism. But the catch is that we have to be willing to put down our own shields.......
What a beautiful humble man is Barry Brailsford, truly loved listening to him. In one word we are entering a time of communion, the return of the ability to communicate non verbally and interact in the world of spirit. Love what you wrote.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Seen some of these videos and some I haven't so excited to hear more about the history of New Zealand and its connection with the civilizations long ago..So much is being revealed it is hard to stay on top of it all...thks for posting Maggie>
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hamish Miller speaks the language of the sacred. Yes, the stones talk. Beautiful and thanks to maggie and my friend Manuela Campbell on Facebook for sharing these videos.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCFAjj62QDI[/youtube]
Published on Jul 19, 2017
This video New Zealands ancient pre-Maori megalithic civilization, giving a fascinating insight into some of the many sacred spaces within New Zealand, and their role in myth and in legend.

Hamish Miller and Barry Brailsford have combined their talents to create a unique book on this subject, producing fascinating insights into the earth wisdom of the Maori people and their ancestors. Hamish Miller and his partner and fellow dowser Ba Russell researched New Zealand sacred sites for five years. Barry Brailsford is a guardian of the sacred lore of these sites, and shares his knowledge in this book. The combination of authors deepens our understanding of place and the 'power of place' recognised by the ancestors and still affecting our lives today.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Ancient Origins is a e-newsletter which I receive daily and while I have been aware and looked at this information previously including listening to L.A. Marzulli in interviews it remained an intriguing piece of information which now fits in the great discovery of "who" we are and our ancient origins in the postdeluvian world.

These revealings feel vital to me personally, I've long had an obsession with being a redhead, have dreamed of and visited ancient stone "stargates", my life path has led me to live in Mexico, Ecuador and my visit to the United Kingdom and Romania was a journey into some of the most compellingly communicative stone chambers and circles. As Hamish Miller so beautifully shared, the stones are our ancient ancestors, they are alive and communing with us ... I've known this for over two decades and feel as more human beings truly awaken we are via expanded awareness working with our Mother Earth (the whole Earth is a holographic memory chamber) to change the fabric of our reality.

The question that keeps popping up is why "the sociopathic controllers" have hidden this knowledge ... well, its all literally surfacing now and at the same time "they" work around the clock to destroy the evidence of our connection with the stars.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-his ... 4/page/0/1

New DNA Testing on 2,000-Year-Old Elongated Paracas Skulls Changes Known History

The elongated skulls of Paracas in Peru caused a stir in 2014 when a geneticist that carried out preliminary DNA testing reported that they have mitochondrial DNA “with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far”. Now a second round of DNA testing has been completed and the results are just as controversial – the skulls tested, which date back as far as 2,000 years, were shown to have European and Middle Eastern Origin. These surprising results change the known history about how the Americas were populated.

Paracas is a desert peninsula located within Pisco Province on the south coast of Peru. It is here where Peruvian archaeologist, Julio Tello, made an amazing discovery in 1928 – a massive and elaborate graveyard containing tombs filled with the remains of individuals with the largest elongated skulls found anywhere in the world. These have come to be known as the ‘Paracas skulls’. In total, Tello found more than 300 of these elongated skulls, some of which date back around 3,000 years.
Strange Features of the Paracas Skulls

It is well-known that most cases of skull elongation are the result of cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding, in which the skull is intentionally deformed by applying force over a long period of time. It is usually achieved by binding the head between two pieces of wood, or binding in cloth. However, while cranial deformation changes the shape of the skull, it does not alter other features that are characteristic of a regular human skull.

In a recent interview with Ancient Origins, author and researcher LA Marzulli describes how some of the Paracas skulls are different to ordinary human skulls:

“There is a possibility that it might have been cradle headboarded, but the reason why I don’t think so is because the position of the foramen magnum is back towards the rear of the skull. A normal foramen magnum would be closer to the jaw line…”
The pronounced cheek bones can be seen in artist Marcia Moore’s interpretation of how the Paracas people looked based on a digital reconstruction from the skulls. Marcia Moore / Ciamar Studio
In a normal human skull, there should be a suture which goes from the frontal plate … clear over the dome of the skull separating the parietal plates - the two separate plates – and connecting with the occipital plate in the rear,” said Marzulli. “We see many skulls in Paracas that are completely devoid of a sagittal suture.

Surprising Results

From the samples, only the mitochondrial DNA (DNA from the mother’s side) could be extracted. Out of four hair samples, one of them couldn’t be sequences. The remaining three hair samples all showed a Haplogroup (genetic population group) of H2A, which is found most frequently in Eastern Europe, and at a low frequency in Western Europe. The bone powder from the most elongated skull tested came back as T2B, which originates in Mesopotamia and what is now Syria, essentially the heart of the fertile crescent. “It rewrites history as we know it,” said Marzulli.

Read more here.

P.S. Cara St. Louis is doing some incredible work in revealing who the FAE were; fairy like but not fairies for they come from a "royal" bloodline ...

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”