A Quick Hello

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Old Wolf

A Quick Hello

Post by Old Wolf »

Hi Everyone,

I just joined so thought I'd swing by and say G'day.

Very weird how the 'Earth Empaths' have sort of 'appeared' to me in the last month or so.

I'm an empathic middle aged man (or aspiring man). I spend my days doing pointless things with computers and my spare time sitting by rivers, wandering through the forests, thinking and healing. It was probably 6 months ago when I really realised that my personal healing was having affects on others.

I've got a long way to go and really don't know why I'm here but it's right for me to join. Lets see where this goes.

Kindly.
Cristian

Re: A Quick Hello

Post by Cristian »

Hello :P

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hello Old Wolf,

How simply lovely that you have joined the "silent" forum. I laugh inside a lot these days, for as you say it is Be-coming more apparent that Our healing is THE healing work. Please feel free to share, it is always a comfort to read the wisdom and beauty of others.

A street fortune teller told me I have a lucky face and indeed I feel such an overflow of gratitude each day for the outpourings of the beauty of life, such a joy to have those to share it with. So welcome to Earth Empaths. Yay! my soul cries.

In keeping with the synchronicitic flows I would like to tell a tail, oh, a tale! My inner journey this last month and a half has been very much a reawakening of my animal Spirits, the Lion predominating and the other felines, a sense of power and grace in their presence. Then a few nights ago in the half-waking state I saw for the first time in years the female Wolf that I sense is a companion/ guard keeping watch over me. It was with great joy that I welcomed her return. Since then the Wolf has played deeply in my consciousness, I was given the gift of a drawing of Wolf by the friend I am currently visiting. All that to say that Old Wolf joining the forum is a harmonious stream of gnosis in our Gnowing body. Thank you.

I think martin rainbowmaker may be an old friend of yours and that you will enjoy visiting his site.
http://martinrainbowmaker.blogspot.mx/

Love Unbound,
Christine

Old Wolf wrote:Hi Everyone,

I just joined so thought I'd swing by and say G'day.

Very weird how the 'Earth Empaths' have sort of 'appeared' to me in the last month or so.

I'm an empathic middle aged man (or aspiring man). I spend my days doing pointless things with computers and my spare time sitting by rivers, wandering through the forests, thinking and healing. It was probably 6 months ago when I really realised that my personal healing was having affects on others.

I've got a long way to go and really don't know why I'm here but it's right for me to join. Lets see where this goes.

Kindly.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

It was just a few days ago that I discovered your chat with Sienna and it's been having a healthy impact on me. It's possible that I've been 'pinging' you.

Thankyou for the lovely note.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear Old Wolf, welcome to Earth Empaths and I'm sorry for being so impatient.

It's hard to refrain from and be freed from "us versus them" thinking. Sometimes I worry that our little splinter is being pounded down by the larger group and forget that we are all human.

I even worry that they will come over here to kind of dump on us for breaking away, and obviously my concern is like the proverbial yeast in the bread, it grows from a molehill into a mountain.

You were right that it was drama and beneath us but holy moly, right before Christmas! I dont like "kick 'em while they are down" anymore than losing members to drama.

Please know that i feel bad for 1.) Not saying hi before bitching, and 2.) The bitching.

;)
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Interesting.
Near Melbourne.
I have a friend whose road name is Old Wolf, but that isn't you though...............
Ní siocháin go saoirse

Return to “Welcome”