Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
-Albert Einstein
Moonlight

Re: Truth and understanding is forever the lovely, the good and the expanding

Post by Moonlight »

I love many of Richard Bach books... started with Jonathan Livingston, Illusions, A bridge across forever. The one that really blew my mind is One Wow! it really got me thinking about our reality.

I have been wanting to read a book... story style... couldn't find anything that appealed to me. I think it is One... read it more than 20 years ago. How time flies... hahahaha.

Thanks.
Om Mani Padme Hum
maggie

Post by maggie »

Off Topic
Dr. Joseph Gallenberger is a psychologist with 30 years experience as a therapist, workshop leader, and meditator. Joe is an expert in using psychokinesis for influence over physical matter events. His book Inner Vegas: Creating Miracles, Abundance, and Health proves that psychokinesis, healing, and manifestation are obtainable miracles if approached with an open heart.https://synccreation.com/liquid-luck/
This is really a very good lecture about the state of effecting material with your mind, and connecting to one's higher self by literally opening up energetically. The key to unlock and direct abilities is being grounded while one's heart is open and one's energy is high.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/tIxi-nJo-EA[/youtube]

I love what this man has brought in very much. Here is a description of liquid luck. "create in your mind’s eye a vial of Liquid Luck that you can then drink anytime you desire to have an exceptionally lucky day - filled with wisdom, synchronicity, serendipity, and good fortune. "

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Gzo38OwK2SY[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

I wrote a post once on another forum that stated that we are always "channeling", bringing out information that manifests not just as messages but our daily observation. This then makes it all real, WHATEVER the content. I am beginning to see "channeling' as the exposition made through saying the word about the state one is in. I know this is at least true for me. I can channels some deep dark 2 dimensional heaviness. I can also channel the sublime. But I have to be really metaphysically aware to change the channels at will.

Since we use language, the state we are channeling is often translated into speech and writing. This is IMO a super power. We can SPEAK the words we choose. We can learn to know what we speak is creative and use that facility. This is part of our imaginative capacity that Neville calls GOD in us as Jesus Christ (the son of the father is a step from the father). We speak to states but forget we spoke before the state was seen.

The very fantasies that make up our personal dream, or Maya or illusion are funneled into shape and size by us. So I know by inference that there is some place from whence these messages come that we receive. We actually stand in service to these "ideals" we bring in. They could be called (little) gods or neters. They have their own qualities of principles we adopt. IMO we have been widening our apertures to take in greater varieties of kinds of information on one level but not realizing the common elements... that is like the feeling of these elements was not accessible. Now IMO our awareness of feeling is better received. So we can KNOW the principle of courage for instance when we feel its substance. And what teaches these feelings... LIFE as it is lived...day by day. Yippee for where we are placed in LIFE. We can choose the ever more beautiful by knowledge gained as we live the life we have at any moment.

We can put the latest and best up on the screen for its appearance in the dream.

I am curious about "from WHERE" is this particular channeled information arising in front of me? This is a vast unknown territory of mystery and wonder IMO.

I am not appalled by thinking the human entity is a transmitter and receiver of information. This is of course an analogy. The real is as fluid and intangible as ether, seen only by an affect of its movement. We translate all channeled information through filters so not only is there variety in the origin but also an interpretive component. Angels and demons, space people and archons and angels again.... all interpreted figures. The source is where we have placed attention in all the possible bits and bites, all probables made from improbable by our loving devotion.

I am really really really excited by my investigations.
It seems to me that I can see through overlays of my own interpretation to essences that stand alone and that I use as the scaffold for my own dream. But having been receiving certain information that feels very uplifted, I expect that the message is guidance form a high place. It is channeled from close to source. It feels nourishing and lively.

The information is exhilating energy that I need not put in words but use to make my daily bread and my shelter and my friendships and kinships. This kind of channeling is like getting the nuts and bolts of how my own system of being operates. This is as Joe Dispenza says food for the mind. But he is a great proponent that change takes action and that information that is NEW helps us. Then we act in a new way and then we are renewed.

Blessings and what we call the miraculous are not far and few but spilling like the proverbial flood. We just have to channel them.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/nQAm-jaMN1s[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

Everyday I find something that I really like that feels like a good wise friend talking.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/TDFsipu7LQE[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

Tonight I thought about the FACT that I am experiencing mundane magic. I shortened it to Mungic. Mun has the low buzz sound that comes with daily life. It is maybe the sound of what keeps the molecules of our imagination in place? Gic breaks the Mun. It's a perfect word for I am mun today with a real visceral life of not perfect. At the same time, I am feeling totally satisfying now and now and now and now......... The dull depressed energy is just gone now.

I am keeping focus on my ideal. That is to know that I know, and do what I do, knowing how much my whole reality is beloved.

This is something...

[youtube]https://youtu.be/kFCdt8F3UOs[/youtube]

The Rotary think about luck and personal abilities when they take in this information. This is GOOD. The path out of victimization is indicated and an empowering path is cast for people to seek.

We have innate draw to know truth so people will seek. I am certain the victimization is totally un-necessary and people will grok it and pop open like the flowers we are. Flow-ers. YES! That is just right. Mungic flowers. Each is different. Look at the flower YOU are. That feels delicious.

WE will only really learn by how assiduously we examine our own mind and heart and energy and intention. But it is WONDERFUL. As conscious users of what is IMO sacred technology of US, it feels GOOD> The material world we are in is only as real as we are. I THINK we are getting realer every day. We are in matter as we perceive it and people are real eyeing that essence.

We then have to learn the technology. The technology is about managing the filters we have created already. We perceive always after the fact.

How do we over write or throw away the screens? We can observe the filters value. We do all this in blinks of the eye...in and out and keeping all the frames sliding in time. We are flowers of space and time.

We morph the filter easily as we become skilled to feel deeper and deeper satisfaction, never ending pleasure. it is pleasure of being that very sacred one of ONE who is looking at the world.

I love that Bashar calls us Masters of limitation. It is AMAZING to be alive and we can have a good time in time and create a satisfying life in space. I love this feeling I am having of assured capacity to create consciously. It is unfolding and my excitement is about the truth of impermanence and malleability. Since this change is always happening, we are perfectly entitled to filter FOR the ideal. It might be halfway there we change our minds about ideal? Perfectly part of change.

The only only only pre-requisite to taking over is trust and well being in the truth of how things operate as US in the control of appearances.
If there ARE patterns, we may be seeing in ourselves threadbare patches of a tapestry alongside pristine color and form. This is OUR tapestry.

My friend Estella agrees that we are into the next phase of popping open and faith. It just gets better and better here on planet earth. No one can prove me wrong or right but can experiment more every day to find out.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/qXbWfq0JE9M[/youtube]

The shackles are undone
The bullets quit the gun
The heat that's in the sun
Will keep us when there's none
The rule has been disproved
The stone it has been moved
The grave is now a groove
All debts are removed

Oh can't you see what love has done?
What it's done to me?

Love makes strange enemies
Makes love where love may please
The soul and its striptease
Hate brought to its knees
The sky over our head
We can reach it from our bed
You let me in your heart
And out of my head, head

What it's done to me?

Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Please don't ever let me out of you

I've got no shame, oh no, oh no

Oh can't you see?
What it's doing to me?

I know I hurt you and I made you cry
Did everything but murder you and I
But love left a window in the skies
And to love I rhapsodize
To every broken heart
For every heart that cries
Love left a window in the skies
And to love I rhapsodize
What its done to me?
Related
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Dear Maggie,

Thank you so much for sharing your enlightenment journey with us..........I can feel the "thrill of recognition" of manifestation and it is greater than the actual desired outcome for me most times. I don't know if I ever will get over the wonder of source and all the magic and scary empowerment one truly encompasses in our Being.

I say scary as it means I can be and do much greater than I do and thus more accountability, responsibility and evolution. Sometimes I yearn to grow more and other times I fear the greater separation from loved ones who are not on the same path. Thus I fluctuate a lot and because I have been in this space for a few years now accept this is part of the journey too...........:-)

Just wanted to let you know I read your posts as they are supportive for me and I appreciate knowing I am not alone in many of my own revelations and manifestations. 2 thumps up for you!!
maggie

Post by maggie »

Sandy Clark wrote:I don't know if I ever will get over the wonder of source and all the magic and scary empowerment one truly encompasses in our Being.

I say scary as it means I can be and do much greater than I do and thus more accountability, responsibility and evolution. Sometimes I yearn to grow more and other times I fear the greater separation from loved ones who are not on the same path. Thus I fluctuate a lot and because I have been in this space for a few years now accept this is part of the journey too...........:-)
You put your finger on the vacillation that we do have... but IMO t is so important to honor that "binary' on and off is just not so... we can have so many shades of participation. I share your acceptance!
Knowing we have friends of the heart helps so much. Thanks so much Sandy.

Here is just another interview...this time appearing following my wondering about 'MAGICAL THINKING'.

"Talking Magical Thinking | Lionel Snell (Ramsey Dukes). Lionel joins us (Rune Soup) to discuss his most recent book, My Year of Magical Thinking, as well as various magical ways of being in the world and their benefits."

[youtube]https://youtu.be/UTNSc9GBMOo[/youtube]
maggie

Post by maggie »

In the first post I intimated that IF there are forces that seek to impede truth and understanding, IMO there are "larger" forces at work that are GOOD, have truth and lead to understanding. IMO the inversion of our vision to external past created matter is just the flip side to our use of inner vision tapping in to Imagination, to use it FOR our GOOD to CREATE our very own MATTER. IMO GOOD will be different to all of the collective. It is the pronoic antidiote to paranoia to use one's inner vision to create anew.

SO the point is having one's imaginary stuff to play with like we play with our phones. And USE the stuff for some "time" like minutes at least. Then forgetta about it and watch what happens. There is a time delay. Results will be be consistently different!

Today I am very enthusiastic about the new imaginary machine application I am using on myself. I have been using my imaginary box for 10 years. It is in my field and I imagine it when ever I want to use it. I can see it so clearly, like a battered metal trunk with a showbox lid. There is a plunger on top for flushing wharever is placed there

Using it is often leading to innovations in my inner technology and today I came up with an attachment. This is a laser fitting at the end of the hose I have as part of the box. It is like a wand. It beams concentrated light in patterns. The box has a dial that i noramlly keep to the end on the right set at at "source". Before I have mostly used the device to remove information form my field. It changes the way my body feels when i release the unwanted gunk. I send it all to source to manage.

But the new attachment needs a new setting. The device will now receive energy and send it through the wand. I cange the setting to be far as possible to the left FROM source. There is a new reason... to bring in focused energy to carve 3D. The energy is FROM source but my imagination and mY emotion are the intention that creates the gift given. So it is not sucking up stuff from my field but NOW delivering according to MY WORD. The energy is coming IN to my field and the laser concentrates information like WELL BEING as my intention to a directed target. My own body is a great target, all those trillions of cell consciousness. As I hold the wand with my etheric hands and hold the intention in my mind and feel the quality that goes with it (like satisfaction, my biggie), whatever can happen WILL HAPPEN. It can only be GOOD as the whole idea comes form a sublime helpfulness.

I have discomfort in my lower belly and back. I am playing with focusing my well being FEELING as an intention to that body area. I think THIS TECH is GREAT.

I think it is my best superpower to make my own imaginary machines!! Seriously.

I read an interesting blurb several years ago form NLP about Design Human Engineering. this is what I am learning on my own. One can see key words in any presentation that stimulate further investigation. If something is TRUTH, it is ubiquitous.
Off Topic
Q: What is it that sets DHE™ apart from NLP?

NLP Trainer John La ValleJust to keep it simple: DHE™ contains basic skills of NLP, sub modalities, anchoring, language. But the entire direction is different… NLP was mostly therapeutic in nature, and remedial in nature, You know, lets go fix a problem.

Where as DHE™ is more what are we doing now and into the future, more generative in nature. It’s about building tools in side your mind as opposed to solving a problem. it’s about taking things that you want to do, and do them even better, or things you want to do and be able to do them really well. This is the baseline of it.

It is a whole Body/Brain approach to doing anything you want to do better.

Another distinction, is NLP was sequential in terms of eliciting information, but DHE™ it is pretty much simultaneous elicitation. Which most people don’t understand because that have not gone deep enough into trance yet.

Time lines are only one component.

So this is more about a self development focus of DHE™, DHE™ is about doing things inside to get results outside. NLP starts with a self focus and then shifts onto others and an awareness of them for information gathering

DHE™ is more about what you can do for yourself so you can function better. Do things more elegantly and be more creative. As opposed to fixing someone else’s problems.http://www.nlpmind.com/nlp-articles/dhe ... gineering/
I went outside and imagined the wand. It lights up at the end like a ball you see in disco-techs and the wand spins around. It throws out sparkles of all colors. It only occurred to me when i was taking the wand off... OH it usually sits in the heart flame. It is like an alter in the heart fire I imagine always burning in my inner most sanctuary of existence. The wand is from magic because I AM magic. Magic. Magic can help my inner heart longings materialize into mungic that I can hold in my hand.

Like tonight. Just before I came in through the back door, I heard a bull frog in the back yard (where I built a little frog pond). This is the first I have heard him croaking... very magical.
Last edited by maggie on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maggie

Post by maggie »

I have always been impressed by the amazing perfection of proportion such as that between the sun, moon and earth (leading to phenomenon such as the eclipses) and the way that moon stirs water leading to tides and the way that life uses the tidal streams.

Nature and sacred geometry and GAIA herself is so beautiful and our bodies and the perfection of life's ability to continue are shown in the world.

Originally I was not impressed by the way that these symmetries was spun by "religion". Creator seen as separate from the creation makes no sense. And that "God" on a cloud of the western catholic/protestant religions especially the fundamentalist persuasion "created the world" in 7 days etc.. The story made up as proved by the perfect symmetries.

I was not impressed by life's evolution as a blind accidental amalgamation either. So thinking of the creator being subtle and the world the effect of attention and displaying the focus makes sense. Humans as focusers makes sense.

I like Tom Campbell's description of the computer simulation and it does not disturb me EXCEPT I am not impressed by the spin that declares the "world" we model in computer games is what is real ( a game of violent confrontation with enemies,of speeding cars colliding, manipulative vixens and super powers and soldiers, theft and poverty, child trauma, adult trauma, Extremes of overbearing control OR licentious dissipation as human nature/ RULERS forever playing competition FOR RESOURCES). None of this seems pertinent to the reality I KNOW could be. As we have contrived the computed games we see played, IMO we contrived the model used. So I am washing my mind clear. I intend to do away with this model as what one MUST play.

I lend my own support to the possibility of crafting a new game which would be imploding self development then blossoming as flowers of extraordinary beauty. But as always, I cannot completely understand why I am so divergent in my opinions. Maybe I have been deluded?

Today I have been thinking about all this a lot and I wish I had a trust worthy "guru" to resolve the questions I have RIGHT NOW. There is no authority that I have seen which can persuade me I am mistaken about the intention of the simulated reality TO BE THE PLACE WE CHOOSE. That is, I accept it is "created" and I accept I am a participant in a lawful experience I did not make (but YES I can add my flourishes of the QUALITIES). I also accept that because I and others have an idea we are creative, we MUST be! otherwise, I really wonder why it would feel so true?

I came across this video and it well describes the possibility of computer simulation. As I watched it, I wondered if we can separate the principle of simulation(If has been simulated?) from the pertinent point of creating IN a simulation (If so).

I grok we are here to learn how to be responsible for choices. We can with skill and active knowing of the way the principles work choose better FOR what we love. That is based on the idea that we focus with our attention and see the effects.

I know that I choose to focus on what I love and I love knowing about how to create a more satisfying experience on this apparent earth here where I think I am.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g[/youtube]
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Hi Maggie,

I for sure check out many Theories and Philosophies such Tom Campell and his computer simulation concept, Agartha, Annunuki/Alien origins, etc., but in the end do not seem to be able to buy into or believe any of them fully enough to say..."well that solves all the mysteries".

Maybe I won't ever because I don't want my curiousity or creativity quelched. Either way I can evolve my learning and spirit by adapting to new thought, emotion and Being with out selling my soul and aligning myself to an indelible identity.

Return to “Science (Spirituality)”