Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Post by Christine »

Sandy Clark wrote:Good on you Fred..............Iam waiting to comment on Hilter and will do so when my words will not be twisted into division/sides.....

The reasson I say good on you Fred is for not allowing yourself to be manipulated into partaking in the game to bring dissention and ultimate division to this wonderful, loving and respectful forum.
I want to address this "issue" of dissension and division, well I all ready did though perhaps it needs more clarity. And yes ee strives through its contributors to be loving and respectful albeit at times not easy when certain subjects are touched on. I also acknowledge that most of us here come from other forums and platforms where division and dissension were the name of the game. There is a trail of hurt that has followed many here. And yet I feel that we are capable of putting these past fires out instead of continuing to stoke them with the already charred wood of the past.

It takes each of us to not fall into the bait and argue game, each one of us is responsible for stopping this train that will only end in wreckage. So from what I have learned being burned on the pyre of others opinion is that I don't give it any of my energy and if I find I need to make a valid point I will find away around the quagmire of past entanglements. I think we are all capable of that here.

Also it seems that each of us has gifts and cherished vital subjects that we are drawn to disclose so while other platforms waste precious energy chasing each others tail perhaps we can open an ample enough space to simply allow our wild human variants show themselves freely.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Fred Steeves wrote:True to form, you continue to twist words and meaning to suit your obsessions.
You say your words are twisted, Fred, yet they are recorded exactly as you wrote them. Anyone can read them and extract their meaning.

You say you are neutral, yet as I pointed out, your prior posts betray your claim. Those posts are also your words, exactly as you wrote them, and anyone can go back and judge their meaning for themselves.

Sandy happily jumps in on your cue to say there is division in the forum, which apparently runs contrary to her mantra of "love and light". Does division come from your deception, Fred, or from my pointing it out? For sure, if I don't point it out, there is no conflict. But also for sure, if you don't try to deceive, I have no reason to point it out. It's not much different from Sandy trying to create greater division by claiming I am being divisive. Truth is necessarily divisive in a world of deception.

Is it really me exposing the sociopaths within us, or do the sociopaths within us expose themselves by way of their deceptions?
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

I would have to agree with Fred.
This isn't the first time, nor the first forum this has happened.
You might be able to do this with some Chico, but lots of us know you, or do you forget that?
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Rob Halford wrote:I would have to agree with Fred.
Can you be more specific, Rob? What is it that you agree with, and why?
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Nope
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Lol,

Starting to think this isn't about Hitler anymore..
You guys are so funny to watch in forum based conversation..
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Who knows what Hitler was thinking of by whom he was controlled.
Nothing justified the death of so many people back than. It doesn't justify it now and won't in the future as far as I'm concerned.

If we ever find an answer to some of the questions posed here. we can be sure that that's because "them" will have us spinning in another direction.
As far as sentiments go..
This one still moves me, whether Auschwitz existed or not.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/rQzqfsgftBo[/youtube]
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

I don't know how much truth I have found in my years of looking for it because in the age of deception it is at times hard to see it, but I have been searching thoroughly, and my conclusion, like Christine and I already said in one of our videos from last year, is that firstly, this hatred for the Germans is quite old, and secondly, one cannot find all the truth by just looking without. If we ignore the unseen, the occult, the esoteric aspects, we'll never be able to fit the entire jigsaw together.

We know the hatred the elite has for Germany did not just start in 1933 with Hitler coming to power. That was only a proverbial – feared – last nail on the coffin of a crime syndicate that spans the entire world, so of course that could not only not be allowed to happen, but the time was ripe to wipe out the German race once and for all. And 70-some years later, it certainly looks like the crime syndicate is succeeding with that, but that subject is for another day.

Going back in history, it soon becomes clear that all roads do, indeed, lead to Rome. Or rather, to the Vatican. Bismarck wasn't the first German to piss off the Vatican because he wanted to ensure to leave it up to the people as to whether or not they would part with any of their precious monies in favour of supporting the Vatican, which was already considered at least one of the wealthiest entities in the world. Martin Luther, in the early 1500, very much took issue with the "indulgence" the Vatican imposed. You can read about it on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, we are talking about a good 500 years in which one German or another raised the issue of the pope demanding money.

Now, let's take a look at the not-so-seen... The parasite-infested mind is not only jealous but envious and devoid of creativity. So when it sees something it wants but knows it cannot have, it does not think, "Oh, I wish I could have that..." Instead, it starts plotting how it can take away the very thing it wants from the one who has it because the motto is, "If I cannot have what he has, then he must not have it either."

The German nations have brought the world more art, more inventions than any other nation. A feat that evokes envy to no end and encourages theft equally to no end.

Furthermore, the parasite-infected mind takes it upon itself to give out reward and punishment, and the more powerful – perceived of course – one is, the more entitled one is to reward and punish.

So, is it any wonder that the powers-that-wannabe, who are utterly parasite infested, have nothing but hatred for the Germans and want to see them wiped off the face of the Earth?
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Rob Halford wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Nope
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Fred Steeves wrote:To me it adds another layer of insight into Hitler's frame of mind. He was a student of history, knew full well of this, and had zero problem with it.
What exactly were Hitler's thoughts on the 1885 Berlin Conference, Fred?

Isn't it true that you don't know? Isn't it true that no one in this forum knows?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. In other words, not knowing Hitler's thoughts on the 1885 Berlin Conference does not equate to Hitler "had zero problem with it".

Can you see now that you do not have a neutral view of Hitler, Fred? We have all been taught that Hitler is the epitome of evil. Thus with our non-neutral bias we might conclude that Hitler would heartily approve of the plunder and enslavement of Africa. But we would be wrong to do so!

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”