Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
LostNFound

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Post by LostNFound »

Keep at it sister, I have lost posts also by trying to write it all while on line. I have found that I can go back and retrieve the long post and copy and paste to a word document and then re-post by copy and paste back. Usually I write on a word document and then copy and paste when I am ready in here, that way I don't have to spend so much time while on line.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

I should know better Steven, but I really didn't expect it to be a long post....famous last words...hahahahha copy and paste it will be from here on in......thanks
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Ok back to topic..

I live and work near camp westerbork.
A so called Durchgangslager. 107.000 people (yes meticulously documented) were put on transport from there to mostly Auschwitz, some to Sobibor, Theresienstadt and Bergen-Belsen. Even a few to Buchenwald and Ravensbrück. As it is near where I work I tend to walk and cycle there a lot.
Anyway only around 5000 people were accounted for after the war.
So where are the 102.000 that were documented passers through?

And yes the camp was build to resemble and look and be run like a village on the moors.
Now ramp it up to propaganda all you like... This is what i can see, taste and touch 72 years after the war.
I can read the names of the people who passed through and were sent on transport.
I can read where they were supposedly sent off to..

But hey what do I care..
I'm just a succer who is fooled by the media..
I guess if I looked closely it's probably just a hologram....
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Eelco wrote:So where are the 102.000 that were documented passers through?
That's the right question to ask.

The German military meticulously documented just about everything, including the deaths of internees in the concentration camps. All you have to do is study those documents to have most of your answers. Unfortunately, you cannot, because many of those documents have been withheld. Why? Because they expose The Lie.

Russia has the documents for Auschwitz. Germar Rudolf claims to have examined the microfilm of them. He published what he saw. He was imprisoned for his "hate crime".

Why should we care? That too is the right question to ask.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Eelco wrote:Unfortunately, you cannot, because many of those documents have been withheld. Why? Because they expose The Lie.
Now that is an assumption I am not prepared to make yet.

I know all about asking the right questions.. I have yet to find an answer that is satisfying without opening up yet another deeper layer of good, or right questions.. Don't you see that the questions will never stop?
Neither will the answers ever be satisfactory enough..

The only way is seems people make them stop is when they decide to stick with one possible answer and mark it THE TRUTH. but it isn't. The human mind doesn't work that way..

SIt for a minute... Breathe.. experience right here, right now.
Did a question come up that didn't involve the past or the future?
Was WW2 present anywhere in your experience apart from a fleeting thought?

Right here right now there are no questions, No good answers either..
Just life in all its painful splendor.. And Yes I forget that too many times too just like everyone else..
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

In continuing to spotlight Hitler the man and his rise to the dictator of Germany, here is some more of his and the Nazi party’s deceit foisted upon the German peoples. Mind you this is the road to war with imperialistic desires. Regardless of what people may think about how history may be wrong or is not mentioned. Documents and speeches and books and Actions of the man called Adolf Hitler clearly and succinctly show, portray, define the man and his mind. The military that backed him and their actions cannot be denied. The atrocities that pursued after the takeover of the German peoples and their country are surely documented quite well. I am sure that there are other sides to this story of which there always is. As with History writers, there will always be different view points and even, ever carefully constructed scripts to portray the losers as something to be hated while the victors are portrayed as the hero’s. We may never know how history would read if Hitler’s regime had won. It is known that the leaders of the other countries involved were and are just more puppets for the real monsters that create the wars but that is for another topic of much more in depth study.

The following ACT was created before the false flag of the Reichstag Fire and enacted swiftly after;

NAZI ENABLING ACT

"Law Concerning the Solving of the Emergency of the People and the Reich, 24 March 1933"
The Reichstag has issued the following decree, which is hereby announced with the agreement of the Reich Council, after having ensured that the necessary legal constitutional amendments have been made:

Article 1 - Laws of the Reich can be passed by the government, in addition to the procedure laid down in the constitution of the Reich. This also applies to laws covered by Articles 85, para. 2, and 87 of the Reich constitution.

Article 2 - The laws passed by the Reich government do not have to adhere to the constitution provided that the institutions of the Reichstag and Reichsrat have no objection. The rights of the President of the Reich remain unaffected.

Article 3 - The laws passed by the government of the Reich will be drafted by the Chancellor and announced in the Law Gazette. They will apply, provided that no other provision is made, from the day following their publication. Articles 68-77 of the constitution do not apply to the laws passed by the government of the Reich.

Article 4 - Treaties agreed by the Reich with foreign states, which concern the constitutional affairs of the Reich, do not require the consent of the legislative institutions. The government of the Reich will issue the necessary instructions for the implementation of these treaties.

Article 5 - This law applies from the day of its publication. It will expire on 1 April 1937; it will also be annulled if the present government of the Reich is replaced by another.

So this Enabling Act virtually gave Hitler much more power and in essence destroyed the Democratic Government of Germany. His Dictatorship was secured with this Act. Now let’s look at History repeating itself by creating the false flag, or more succinctly called the new Pearl Harbor by Vice President Dick Cheney called 911, the destruction of the twin towers. This is just a parallel look at history and its close if not identical resemblance to the 1920’s through the 1930’s Germany of Hitler and the NAZI party.

Shocking Parallels Between The US Patriot Act & the Nazi Enabling Act

...."Consider the following two statements, and see if you can identify the authors.

Statement Number One: "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."....

...Statement Number Two: "To those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty, my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve."...

...The first statement is a quote from Hitler's right hand man, Hermann Goering, explaining at his war crimes trial how easily he and his fellow Nazis hijacked Germany's democratic government. The second statement is a quote from Bush's right hand man, John Ashcroft, defending the Patriot Act and explaining why dissent will no longer be tolerated in the age of terrorism. If that doesn't send chills down your spine, nothing will....

....And what, pray tell, are we fighting for? Well, according to the White House, we're fighting for freedom. Yet freedom is exactly what the White House is demanding that we now SURRENDER in the name of fighting terrorism."....

Many who think that this post is an over reaction need only check history. Time and time again it has been shown that governments and corruption are synonymous. This especially includes our democratic(?) ones. Democracies can only work when the people put their trust into authority. The more democratic the society becomes the more likely it will be abused by governments/authority as it becomes progressively easier to betray citizen trust....It will come as a surprise to most that Hitler's Germany and Stalinist Russia started from one of the most democratic governments of all before their day!

...Again and again we see how our governments dupe us. They continually guard the interests of corporations ahead of our health and wealth. It is clear that their (governments') primary role inevitably turns to protect, and do the dirty bidding for, the industry under the pretense of protecting citizens.

Those who think that governments are needed for our protection, security and well being are sadly mistaken. Instead of expecting the government to stem the tide of corruption and self interests we continually see their dismal track record of betrayal.

Both "Hitler and Bush were funded and ultimately ushered into power by wealthy industrialists (industrial military complex) looking for government favors in the form of tax breaks, big subsidies, and laws to weaken the rights of workers". What is even more surprising is that Hitler's PR man was actually an American so they know the routine well - hence the similarity...

Following books now freely available on the net are a must read to see the big picture:
Wall Street And The Rise Of Hitler by Antony C. Sutton
Hitler's Secret Backers (not free but almost)
The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben by Joseph Borkin

We are creatures of comfort and trust, sadly we are not generally motivated until it's too late or things get unbearable. Remember also that it can be very difficult to see the situation when one is inside looking out. Even though we have seen it before. History will continue to repeat till such time as we grow up. Unfortunately, the vested interests with governments in toe know this all too well and design the acts/laws in such a manner that hide their atrocities hence, most will not see these easily if at all. Most will continue to trust the authorities, and think that those who see the ongoing atrocities are a bunch of conspiracy cooks, fanatics etc., and the game plan will ensue. Secret arrests and meetings; media embargoes, etc. are simply designed to keep us oblivious and in our comfort zones.
Chris Gupta
See also: Legalizing the Loss of Freedoms in Canada
------------------------------------
Title: USA Patriot Act and the Nazi Enabling Act
Post by: tanstaafl28 on June 03, 2005, 05:29:05 PM
http://www.UnslaverNews.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On March 23, 1933, Adolf Hitler pushed the the Enabling Act, which provided the newly elected Nazi government with additional powers to act against enemies of the state. This particular piece of legislation bears remarkable resemblance to the U.S.A Patriot Act:

1) How the Patriot Act Compares to Hitler's Erm�chtigungsgesetz (Enabling Act)
On March 23, 1933, the newly elected members of the Reichstag met in the Kroll Opera House in Berlin to consider passing Hitler's "Erm�chtigungsgesetz". The "Enabling Act" was officially called the 'Law for Removing the Distress of the People and the Reich.'
Opponents to the bill argued that if it was passed, it would end democracy in Germany and establish a legal dictatorship of Adolf Hitler. To soften resistance to the passing of the Enabling Act, the Nazis secretly caused confusion in order to create an atmosphere in which the law seem necessary to restore order.

On February 27, 1933, Nazis burned the Reichstag building, and a seat of the German government, causing frenzy and outrage. They successfully blamed the fire on the Communists, and claimed it marked the beginning of a widespread terrorism and unrest threatening the safety of the German "Homeland." On the day of the vote, Nazi storm troopers gathered around the opera house chanting, "Full powers - or else! We want the bill - or fire and murder!"

The Nazis used the opportunity to arrest 4,000 communists. Not only did the Nazis use the incident as a propaganda against communists but they also arrested additional 40,000 members of the opposition. Consequently, the Nazis had achieved their objective of eliminating democracy and ensuring their majority in the parliament.

After the fire on February 28, 1933, president Hindenburg and Hitler invoked Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution, which permitted the suspension of civil liberties during national emergencies. Some examples of this Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of the People and State abrogated the following constitutional protections: Freedom of the press, free expression of opinion, individual property rights, right of assembly and association, right to privacy of postal and electronic communications, states' rights of self-government, and protection against unlawful searches and seizures.

Before the vote, Hitler made a speech to the Reichstag in which he pledged to use restraint. He also promised to end unemployment and promote multilateral peace with France, Great Britain and the Soviet Union.

In order to accomplish all this, Hitler said, he first needed the Enabling Act. Since this act would alter the German constitution, a two-thirds majority was necessary. Hitler needed 31 non-Nazi votes to pass it. The Center Party provided these votes after Hitler made a false promise to them. Four hundred and forty votes were registered for the Enabling Act, while a mere 84 votes were opposed the social Democrats. In glory the Nazi Party stood to their feet and sang the Nazi anthem, the H�rst Wessel song. The German Democratic party had finally been eliminated, and Hitler's dream for Nazi command became closer to reality.

The Enabling Act granted Hitler the power he craved and could use without objection from the Reichstag. Shortly after the passing of The Enabling Act all other political parties were dissolved. Trade unions were liquidated and opposition clergy were arrested. The Nazi party had, as Hitler said, become the state. By August 1934, Hitler became commander-in-chief of the armed forces. This was in addition to being President and Führer of the German Reich, to whom every individual in the armed forces pledged unconditional obedience. The Reichstag was no longer a place for debate, but rather a cheering squad in favor of whatever Hitler might say.

2) A 21st Century Comparison of The Enabling Act and The Patriot Act
Last September, German Justice Minister Herta Daeubler-Gmelin pointed out that George Bush is using Iraq to distract the American public from his failed domestic policies. She capped her statement by reminding her audience: "That's a popular method. Even Hitler did that." What was lost in the reactions to Ms. Daeubler-Gmelin's comments was that she wasn't comparing Bush to the Hitler of the late 1930s and early 1940s; but to the Hitler of the late 1920s and early 1930s.

Most Americans have forgotten that Hitler came to power legally. He and the Nazi Party were elected democratically in a time of great national turmoil and crisis. They themselves had done much to cause the turmoil, of course, but that's what makes the Bush comparison so compelling.
Similar to the Bush administration, the Nazis were funded and ultimately ushered into power by wealthy industrialists looking for government favors in the form of tax breaks, big subsidies, and laws to weaken the rights of workers. When the Reichstag (Germany's Parliament building) was set ablaze in 1933 (probably by Nazis), the Nazis framed their political rivals for it. In the general panic that followed, the German Parliament was purged of all left-wing representatives who might be soft on communists and foreigners, and the few who remained then VOTED to grant Chancellor Hitler dictatorial powers. A long, hideous nightmare had begun.

History teaches us that it is shockingly easy to separate reasonable and intelligent people from their rights. A legally elected leader and party can easily manipulate national events to whip up fear, crucify scapegoats, gag dissenters, and convince the masses that their liberties must be suspended (temporarily, of course) in the name of restoring order. Consider the following two statements, and see if you can identify the authors.
Statement Number One: "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
Statement Number Two: "To those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty, my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve."

The first statement is a quote from Hitler's right hand man, Hermann Goering, explaining at his war crimes trial how easily he and his fellow Nazis hijacked Germany's democratic government. The second statement is a quote from Bush's right hand man, John Ashcroft, defending the Patriot Act and explaining why dissent will no longer be tolerated in the age of terrorism. If that doesn't send chills down your spine, nothing will.

When the shooting started at Lexington Green in 1775, those calling themselves patriots were the men and women who refused to yield their rights to an increasingly oppressive government. Today, according to John Ashcroft and his Patriot Act of 2001, a patriot is someone who kneels down in fear, and hands over his or her rights to the government in the name of fighting terrorism. Isn't the hypocrisy of this all too obvious? The Bush administration wants us to fight in Afghanistan, to fight in Iraq, and to fight wherever terrorists may be hiding. And what, pray tell, are we fighting for? Well, according to the White House, we're fighting for freedom. Yet freedom is exactly what the White House is demanding that we now SURRENDER in the name of fighting terrorism.

So what's really going on? Well, it's all a lie, of course. The Bush administration isn't any more interested in protecting our freedom from terrorists than Hitler was in protecting Germans from communists, Jews, and all the other groups he scapegoated. The Bush administration is fighting only to protect itself and its corporate sponsors. It hides behind a veil of national security and behind non-stop war headlines of its own creation. And behind that smokescreen, Bush, Inc. is pursuing Hitler's old agenda from the 1920s and 1930s: serving the interests of the corporate industrialists who brought it to power.

There is a name for governments that serve the interests of Big Business at the expense of their own citizens: fascist. Here's a short list of the rights we've already surrendered since the September 11 attacks. Most of these abuses are from a single piece of legislation called the Patriot Act of 2001, which was rushed through Congress with no debate in the aftermath of the attacks. Many of the Congressmen who voted for it later admitted that they hadn't even read it at the time.

3) Ten Key Dangers of The Patriot Act That Every American Should Know

No. 1: The government can conduct "sneak and peek" searches in which agents enter your home or business and search your belongings without informing you until long after.

No. 2: Government agents can force libraries and bookstores to hand over the titles of books that you've purchased or borrowed and can demand the identity of anyone who has purchased or borrowed certain books. The government can also prosecute libraries and bookstores for informing you that the search occurred or even for informing you that an inquiry was made. According to ACLU staff attorney Jameel Jaffer, such "searches could extend to doctors offices, banks and other institutions which, like libraries, were previously off-limits under the law." Chris Finan, President of the American Booksellers group adds: "The refusal of the Justice Department to tell Congress how many times it has used its powers is even more unsettling because it naturally leads to the suspicion that it is using them a lot."

No. 3: Federal agents are authorized to use hidden devices to trace the telephone calls or emails of people who are not even suspected of a crime. The FBI is also permitted to use its Magic Lantern technology to monitor everything you do on your computer--recording not just the websites you visit but EVERY SINGLE KEYSTROKE as well.

No. 4: Government agents are permitted to arrest and detain individuals "suspected" of terrorist activities and to hold them INDEFINITELY, WITHOUT CHARGE, and WITHOUT an ATTORNEY. (That could be you or me for sending or receiving this Email, by the way)

No. 5: Federal agents are permitted to conduct full investigations of American citizens and permanent legal residents simply because they have participated in activities protected by the First Amendment, such as writing a letter to the editor or attending a peaceful rally.

No. 6: Law enforcement agents are permitted to listen in on discussions between prisoners and their attorneys, thus denying them their Constitutional right to confidential legal counsel.

No. 7: Terrorism suspects may be tried in secret military tribunals where defendants have no right to a public trial, no right to trial by jury, no right to confront the evidence, and no right to appeal to an independent court. In short, the Constitution does not apply.

No. 8: The CIA is granted authority to spy on American citizens, a power that has previously been denied to this international espionage organization.

No. 9: In addition to the Patriot Act, the Bush administration has given us Operations TIPS, a government program that encourages citizens to spy on each other and to report their neighbors activities to the authorities. It's EXACTLY the kind of thing for which we used to fault East Germany and the Soviet Union, and for which we currently fault Red China and North Korea. Fortunately, Operation TIPS (or AmeriSnitch, as it's known to its many detractors) seems to have been recalled to the factory--at least for now. (Incidentally, in a clever variation of "two-can-play-at-that-game”, Brad Templeton has set up a website at http://www.all-the-other-names-were-tak ... stips.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; where you can report people you suspect of being informants for Operation TIPS. It's an interesting and amusing site, well worth a look.)

No. 10: In the wake of Operation TIPS came something even worse: Total Information Awareness. TIA is a program of the Defense Department that when fully operational will link commercial and government databases so that the DOD can immediately put its finger on any piece of information about you that it wants. New York Times columnist William Safire writes: "Every purchase you make with a credit card, every magazine subscription you buy and medical prescription you fill, every Web site you visit and e-mail you send or receive, every academic grade you receive, every bank deposit you make, every trip you book and every event you attend all these transactions and communications will go into what the Defense Department describes as a virtual, centralized grand database." And that's not all. Who did our president appoint to head the TIA? Who gets to be Big Brother himself? Why it's none other than John Poindexter, a man convicted in 1990 on five counts of lying to Congress, destroying official documents, and obstructing congressional inquiries into the Iran-contra affair. Another Hermann Goering, if there ever was one.

So, as history repeats itself, the peoples of a country called America are loosing their freedoms slowly but surely while the Government stooges/Presidents have taken us into wars against anyone that opposes or not the Central banks. The ensuing wars that have perpetually been ongoing since the declaration by Bush baby of ‘WAR ON TERROR’ and the constant drum beating of war with major countries like Russia, China, and North Korea, is just another lead up to world war. Only this time around we may not make it into reparation stages. So to speak of Hitler and his regime is the same as speaking of whatever president we have in place today and his regime. It is certain that Hitler perhaps fought for his beloved country but he was an imperialist also and that is clearly evident. World power and control was his goal, the extermination of any human being that was not of the pure Aryan nation or race was another major goal. This is all documented through his Mein Kampf writing and his speeches. Listen to the speeches of the past 4 or 5 presidents in this country and one can hear the strong words of Hitler. Albeit they are subtle or blatant they are their non the less.

“If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”
― George W. Bush
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

We are literally bombarded our entire lives with a horrifying yet false narrative of Jews being singled out by Nazis for extermination by poison gas. What we never hear about is a true narrative of Germans being singled out for extermination by even crueler means, like starvation, exposure, and disease. What is behind this hypocrisy, this massive deception, this constant manipulation?

We never hear about General Eisenhower's death camps where millions of German soldiers who surrendered to the Americans (hoping to avoid Russian cruelty) were packed into barbed-wire enclosed fields and allowed to slowly die of hunger, cold, and disease. The death toll was over one million. Was General Eisenhower ever brought to trial? No, he was made president of the United States.

-- source

We also never hear of the fate of the millions of surrendering Germans who were shipped off to the Russian concentration camps, never to be seen again. The war was over, yet these soldiers were illegally imprisoned and mistreated, usually until they died. I was just reading ( 1 2 ) about one of those soldiers, Germany's top fighter ace, Erich Hartmann, who barely survived 10 years of horror, probably only because of his fame, while his more ordinary countrymen dropped like flies.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Eelco wrote:SIt for a minute... Breathe.. experience right here, right now.
Did a question come up that didn't involve the past or the future?
Ironically, that's how it all started for me, maybe 20 years ago. The question at that time, involving the present moment, was "Where does our money come from, and who decides how much of it there is?"

Yes, that question led to many others (because so much is tied to money, including war). Yes, of course the questions never stop. Many questions are indeed answered quite satisfactorily, but they can be reviewed and even reopened at any time, if called for. And yes, I am aware of the popular attitude that "Ignorance is bliss." But is it really? That was also one of my many questions. And my answer, after much reflection and many more questions, was that ignorance is not really bliss. It's slavery.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Wow..

So because we were just as bad as we claim the Germans were to the jews.
The whole narrative is false?

You are painting as one sided a picture as the historians did..
This is the last I'll say about it in this thread..
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Chicodoodoo wrote: And yes, I am aware of the popular attitude that "Ignorance is bliss." But is it really? That was also one of my many questions. And my answer, after much reflection and many more questions, was that ignorance is not really bliss. It's slavery.
If you concluded that I advocate ignorance..
You have misunderstood what I tried to convey.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”