Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Naga_Fireball

Re: Mars and the Breakaway Civilization

Post by Naga_Fireball »

This is a truly good thread, I've been preoccupied irl but Mars is something we talk about regardless of schedule.

It's sort of like a bakery with a fat baker, imo. This concept of secret space and planet hoarding. The baker has no reason to share the whole yield as long as the other people think they are getting an equal piece. Yet no one questions how fat the baker is for fear that he will stop sharing the cookies.

That's why wealth should never ever be the bottom line in terms of decisions. It needs to be human welfare and the welfare of life in general that ultimately determines our decisions.

For instance. . We get all riled about North Korea missile testing but we don't care if our weapons insult ETs or off planet humans.

Another supply rocket exploded this week and to me Earth is *really* feeling like a prison. I begin to suspect that suppression is a far heavier force on our world than progress. If wealth was backing creativity rather than obsessing on controlling us all (which is impossible without dehumanizing us), we would not feel trapped by every election or hole in the ground down here.

It's freaking awful.
And Stephen Hawking postulates 1,000 to clean up our act or go extinct. Interesting that an atheist picks up on a vaguely Biblical timeline in regards to apocalypse.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Anders

Post by Anders »

Naga_Fireball wrote: Another supply rocket exploded this week and to me Earth is *really* feeling like a prison. I begin to suspect that suppression is a far heavier force on our world than progress. If wealth was backing creativity rather than obsessing on controlling us all (which is impossible without dehumanizing us), we would not feel trapped by every election or hole in the ground down here.
Yes, and several alternative researchers have even said that Earth is in a deliberate state of quarantine. And it feels like a prison planet because the ruling powers use suppression to keep the rest of us under control.

But I see it as a natural development. The suppression is like an eggshell and necessary until we ourselves have sorted out our own mess. The really tricky thing is how to remove the oppressive manipulation and lies without replacing it with another power structure that turns oppressive too. If the marsians are peaceful, then how did they manage to reach that kind of civilization? I suspect the ancient breakaway civilization was peaceful from the beginning, thousands of years ago, in the sense that they were able to interact with each other without conflict.

Unfortunately, money, research has shown, acts as a suppressor of creativity rather than as a catalyst. With advanced enough technology the compulsory need for money can be removed like in the Mars pyramid in this image:

Powerful technology requires a high level of consciousness to use safely. So the marsians can't just give us knowledge about their technology. We need to mature somehow ourselves as a civilization first.
Anders

Post by Anders »

The distance from Mars to the sun is 228 million km.
The distance from Earth to the sun is 150 million km.
The distance from Venus to the sun is 108 million km.

And since the rays from the sun are radiating as a sphere, the energy diminishes proportionally to the square of the distance. So it may be that there is too little natural sunlight on Mars to make it feel like Earth. And even if they can control the gravity, the natural gravity on Mars is only 38% of Earth's gravity.

Venus on the other hand can have a really nice climate and its gravity is naturally 90% of Earth's gravity. They claim that the temperature on Venus is very hot because of the thick atmosphere. But that can easily be a smokescreen to fool us here on Earth. And that Venus' real atmosphere is like Earth's atmosphere and not carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid (scientists now admit: "Early evidence pointed to the sulfuric acid content in the atmosphere, but we now know that that is a rather minor constituent of the atmosphere.").

Or as a conspiracy theory, the data and images of Venus have been heavily tampered with.

Here is an image of Venus taken with an amateur telescope (with filters):
From: http://www.fhshh.com/the-clouds-of-venu ... scope.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here is a NASA image of Venus:
Full size image: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/image/venus.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So the real home of the ancient breakaway civilization may be Venus.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear Anders, there was a webpage I saw once claiming Tesla thought that regarding Venus. It's sad because if there's any truth to it and he felt connected somehow to those people, ie what if thats where he got his ideas etc, it's easy to see why the wealthy elite discourage interaction with a free energy culture...
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Anders

Post by Anders »

Naga_Fireball wrote:Dear Anders, there was a webpage I saw once claiming Tesla thought that regarding Venus. It's sad because if there's any truth to it and he felt connected somehow to those people, ie what if thats where he got his ideas etc, it's easy to see why the wealthy elite discourage interaction with a free energy culture...
I found descriptions of Tesla as coming from Venus. When it comes to a direct quote from Tesla himself, I found this:

"In the summer of 1899, while alone in his Colorado Springs laboratory working with his magnifying transmitter, the inimitable Nikola Tesla observed a series of unusual rhythmic signals which he described as "counting codes." Having just detected cosmic radio signals for the first time, Tesla immediately believed them to be attempted communications from an intelligent life-form on either Venus or Mars, and later said of the experience, "The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another."
Transcript [of letter from Nikola Tesla to the Red Cross]

To the American Red Cross, New York City.

The retrospect is glorious, the prospect is inspiring: Much might be said of both. But one idea dominates my mind. This — my best, my dearest — is for your noble cause.

I have observed electrical actions, which have appeared inexplicable. Faint and uncertain though they were, they have given me a deep conviction and foreknowledge, that ere long all human beings on this globe, as one, will turn their eyes to the firmament above, with feelings of love and reverence, thrilled by the glad news: "Brethren! We have a message from another world, unknown and remote. It reads: one… two… three…"

Christmas 1900

Nikola Tesla" -- http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/12/we ... world.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Post by Anders »

It may be useful to call the members of the ancient breakaway civilization marsians even if they don't live on neither Mars nor Venus, but on Earth. One advantage with the term marsians is that alternative researchers, like in the OP video with Alfred Webre, talk about people from the breakaway civilization as marsians. So at least marsians is a common label.

The marsians can live forever because of their post-singularity technology. And instead of overpopulating Mars, they expand into other star systems in the universe, and even create new planets. Or, they too are trapped in a quarantine until we here on Earth have become developed enough to join the galactic community. I don't know, but in that case the marsians are very eager to make sure we on Earth reach that level of development.

Because of their technology, helping humanity is easy for them. They can for example send droids, technology in the form of humanoids looking like ordinary people like Nikola Tesla and other key figures to help humanity on Earth. So the level of help we can receive is up to us, how mature we are as a civilization, how much truth we can handle without disrupting our own development and society too much.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I want to explain more what I mean by unity technology in the image with the pyramids for the Mars and Earth civilizations in one of my previous posts. I was simply thinking of it as a combination of unity consciousness and advanced technology. That combination as a platform replaces, and makes obsolete, the kind of clunky society we have here on Earth.

Our civilization on Earth is based on external rules, hierarchical power-over structures, manipulated scarcity and suppression, centralized monetary systems and armies of gatekeepers desperately trying to hold a heap of behind-the-public-scene lies together with ivory tower authority fronts.

My idea of unity technology is that the marsians instead us decentralized technology where each individual has the same power as everybody else. The technology automatically sets limits that keep their society safe. If someone wants to do something he or she just does it. And if a group of people want to do something they do it the way they want to do it.

Such unity technology will even work fine for our civilization here on Earth. We can still be in separation consciousness with all kinds of ego behavior and still use such technology safely. The difference is merely on a level of efficiency. Or rather inefficiency, because the unity technology only allows usage that is safe. And when we are in separation consciousness a lot of the things we do are unsafe. So our use of the unity technology will in the beginning be very limited and clumsy.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Our civilization here on Earth may look horrible, and much of it is horrible, but overall it's a natural development and something good. The world today is one stepping stone and in the future we will take another step to a more firm ground that is safe. And we need the support of the stepping stone we are standing on right now, until our next step is firm enough to support us.

What I mean is that things like money, health care and even government authorities are good as something to stand on at the moment. But we are not meant to stay on the stepping stone! At the same time we are not supposed to destroy the stepping stone we are standing on. And Mars, or the breakaway civilization is not another stepping stone for us. Instead we earthians and the marsians will together take our next evolutionary step.
Anders

Post by Anders »

What is the difference between transhumanism and unity technology? The answer is that transhumanism requires a transition phase that likely can be dangerous and even nasty. For example, how do we make sure horrible implants in the body are safe? How do we know that microchips in the brain are safe from Orwellian and/or corporate abuse?

And what about individual personal freedom? The transhumanist movement talks about self-driving cars. Sounds too restrictive to me when it comes to personal freedom and choice. Compare with a unity technology scenario where we can drive the car ourselves like crazy without any traffic regulations. The technology only kicks in if there is any danger. Or when we are lazy we can tell the car to drive itself to a destination. That means maximum personal freedom with safety both for oneself and others.

A transhumanist scenario may in the end lead to something like unity technology, but I wouldn't count on it. Also, as I have discussed in other threads, transhumanism can be just an artificial overlay over already existing subatomic ancient and universal technology. Then transhumanism is like building a Tower of Babel, trying to reach heaven when heaven is already fully present in every atom.

And who would want technology implants in their own body? Except for medical reasons. Unity technology is already so advanced that it has intelligent control over atoms, which means that teleportation and shapeshifting of the physical body is something that the unity technology already can do.
Anders

Post by Anders »

One depressing idea is that the marsians want to AVOID interacting with us humans here on Earth because of our level of consciousness. Win-win might sound like a business term but it's necessary for sustainable and lasting interactions. Think of an energy vampire sadist who feels good when other people feel bad. That's a win-lose situation. And the opposite is a person who is a self-sacrificing victim wanting to feel bad so that others can feel good. That's lose-win.

A possibility of win-win is that marsians have heart to heart connections where they join in personal relationships with true intersubjectivity. Imagine joining your heart with someone on Earth, who either is an energy vampire sadist or a self-sacrificing victim. It wouldn't work! :| But fear not. :) We can evolve consciously to the level of win-win. Either we choose to evolve or we will be forced to evolve through increased suffering.

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”