The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Crown and the German Reich | The War Never Ended

Post by Christine »

Rob Halford wrote:Sorry, but no
Rob, we would love to hear you speak on this subject, it is not forbidden here.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Chicodoodoo wrote:This information from Claudia has been very illuminating for me. It shows how Germany has been targeted not only by the sociopathic leaders of the Jewish religion, but also by the sociopathic leaders of the Catholic religion. This would only happen if the leaders of Germany steadfastly refused to cooperate with the prevailing rulers of the world, which means that the German leaders were not of sociopathic persuasion. That in turn explains the orchestration of WW1 and WW2, as well as the extreme vilification of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, the fabrication of the Holocaust Lie, the ceaseless occupation of Germany and tight mind control over its people, and the constant rewriting of history to maintain the rest of us in a Matrix-like world.

I have spent the last few years studying Hitler's history and psychology, and he was definitely not the madman psychopath we have been brainwashed to believe. Far from it, he was of empathic persuasion, much to my surprise (because I too was programmed from birth). Almost everything we have been taught about Hitler and the Holocaust is wrong, and once you realize this, you begin to see the real evil behind this massive deception.

Thank you, Claudia, for your courage to bring this forward, and thank you Christine for giving it greater exposure.
And thank you Chicodoodoo. This subject will inevitably push many buttons, as I have stated before it was a most difficult task to get myself to even look at Hitler without the imposed label of the world's most evil man. At this late time in the "game" and with our expanded awareness that everything we were told/ sold is a lie it ought to be a bit easier for others to take an honest look. Liberation comes when we see through the lies and distortions.
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Chicodoodoo wrote:This information from Claudia has been very illuminating for me. It shows how Germany has been targeted not only by the sociopathic leaders of the Jewish religion, but also by the sociopathic leaders of the Catholic religion. This would only happen if the leaders of Germany steadfastly refused to cooperate with the prevailing rulers of the world, which means that the German leaders were not of sociopathic persuasion. That in turn explains the orchestration of WW1 and WW2, as well as the extreme vilification of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, the fabrication of the Holocaust Lie, the ceaseless occupation of Germany and tight mind control over its people, and the constant rewriting of history to maintain the rest of us in a Matrix-like world.

I have spent the last few years studying Hitler's history and psychology, and he was definitely not the madman psychopath we have been brainwashed to believe. Far from it, he was of empathic persuasion, much to my surprise (because I too was programmed from birth). Almost everything we have been taught about Hitler and the Holocaust is wrong, and once you realize this, you begin to see the real evil behind this massive deception.

Thank you, Claudia, for your courage to bring this forward, and thank you Christine for giving it greater exposure.
Welcome aboard doodoonugget
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Christine wrote:
Rob Halford wrote:Sorry, but no
Rob, we would love to hear you speak on this subject, it is not forbidden here.
I didn't think it was, I just want people to look and analyse it for themselves
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Rob Halford contributed valiantly to this subject some six years ago at Avalon (as Lord Sidious) in this thread. He also took a lot of flak for his efforts and may still need time to recover from the experience. His contributions there are still visible and valuable. I would recommend reading the entire thread.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Chicodoodoo wrote:Rob Halford contributed valiantly to this subject some six years ago at Avalon (as Lord Sidious) in this thread. He also took a lot of flak for his efforts and may still need time to recover from the experience. His contributions there are still visible and valuable. I would recommend reading the entire thread.
During my stay on PA I missed his posts and was going to ask that someone provide a link. ;)
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Wow, Chico, thank you sooooooooooo much for your kind words! I'm kinda running out of words, so I'll paste what I just posted on my facebook below. Would I do it again? Hell, yeah!

I never thought about any consequences when I talked publicly about certain subjects, such as Third Reich, pathogenic AI, Lucifer, law vs legal system, etc. Some people would tell me I’m brave for talking about those things, and I just laughed. It wasn’t about being brave; it was about getting the truth out. Once you know something, you cannot make it unknown. And if that something potentially concerns more than just yourself or your little circle, well, doesn’t it become a duty to share with everyone who will listen? At least that’s the way I see it. Let’s ensure nescience will never be an excuse. Right?
Over the past few months, I got to taste the consequences of telling the findings that do not fit in with the system. In the “old” days, one would get a job as a cashier or something like that, after raising children and not having been in the work force for a couple of decades. Now? Some 50+ applications later for just about every job that doesn’t involve heavy lifting and the realisation that potential employers Google applicants, I’m realising that I can apply for jobs until the cows come home. Unless the playing field of 80+ applicants per job changes to 80+ jobs per applicant, I don’t really stand a chance to find paid employment. Which, in a way, is fine. Except… Whilst one can live on little, one cannot live without. Or if one can, please let me know how.
I have a website, http://www.riseloveshine.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, where I share my experience and findings, not so much about the sordid but how we can take a step at a time to stop giving power to the sordid. I have a patreon page, http://www.patreon.com/riseloveshine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, where I share more. There is paypal, too. http://www.paypal.me/riseloveshine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If you can spare the cost of a cup of coffee, or even a meal, you’ll be my hero.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

karelia wrote:It wasn’t about being brave; it was about getting the truth out.
Or, at the very least, exposing the lies.

But yes, I agree. On more than one occasion, in the final years of his life, my father, a retired Air Force officer, would ask me with a puzzled look, "Aren't you afraid they will come and get you?" I always answered without hesitation "No". How the outside world reacts to what I learn is not the issue. The issue is how I react. I feel that same duty that you do to share the information with others. It is the natural reaction of non-sociopaths, i.e. people with empathy for others. You cannot in good conscience allow your fellow man to be deceived and manipulated. From the non-sociopathic perspective, it's just plain wrong. From the sociopathic perspective, it's not even an issue, as they simply don't care about others.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Chicodoodoo wrote:I feel that same duty that you do to share the information with others. It is the natural reaction of non-sociopaths, i.e. people with empathy for others. You cannot in good conscience allow your fellow man to be deceived and manipulated. From the non-sociopathic perspective, it's just plain wrong. From the sociopathic perspective, it's not even an issue, as they simply don't care about others.
You are so absolutely right! One reason I am in this situation at the moment is because I realised I cannot constantly compromise where moral and ethics are concerned. Sociopathy is rampant today, and I have no doubt it is so by design. We don't even know half of what additives in food and water and ingredients in drugs do to our psyche, but it is becoming very evident that the loss of empathy is a major side effect if not deliberately designed this way...
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

karelia wrote:... I realised I cannot constantly compromise where moral and ethics are concerned. Sociopathy is rampant today, and I have no doubt it is so by design.
Where does the pressure to compromise your morals and ethics come from?

I suggest it comes from immoral and unethical people, from the con-artists among us -- from the sociopaths. Normal people with empathy can feel right and wrong, precisely because they feel empathy. Sociopaths have to rationalize right and wrong. Because sociopaths feel no empathy, they typically think only of themselves, and thus they will rationalize using a self-serving bias. These rationalizations can appear quite convincing to normal people, temporarily overpowering what we feel is right or wrong. This is how militaries can convince normal young people to behave like monsters, even though later the cognitive dissonance (of feelings versus rationalizations) can drive them to despair or suicide.

Return to “Our videos”