Love Is Real

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Love Is Real

Post by Spiritwind »

Every once in a while I bump up against parts of myself that, to be honest, I would rather keep under wraps. See, in this life, this reality that I am experiencing, there is what appears to be at first glance two realms, one of embodied, moving, interacting physical forms, and then that which no longer holds life energy, that which has passed on, or died. But as I lay here, wide awake, at 4 something in the morning with our dying cat Simba lying between my husband and I, I feel so much more than I can say. At first, we thought he was already gone.

You see, I just don't view life and death in the same way anymore. One thing I know, is that the love we give and receive in this world is just about the only thing that is even real to me anymore, the only thing that matters. The God spark in all of us, which every embodied life form has access to. But the spiritual realms that occupy the same space we do are anything but dead. No, they are teaming with beings, some of who still have that God spark, capable of giving and receiving love, and also occupied by beings who either never had that ability, or gave it up for something else.

I often wonder if this spiritual space that occupies the same physical location we find ourselves in truly is like heaven and hell. Heaven being the frequency that is simply where love is, and hell being the realm that does not have access to this frequency. But it isn't somewhere else, instead it occupies the same space but different dimensions than we do.

And I wonder if the spiritual battle that is clearly occurring on planet earth at this time really is about hell trying to access and utilize this energy of love, but in a way that keeps it separate from the self, as if it were a commodity that can be bought, sold, and traded. Maybe it is the real gold they are after, and material wealth is just a representation of that in this reality that most closely matches their capability to even imagine what love is. They want to posses it, but they don't want to experience it.

Those who have been reading my endless ramblings over the years may suspect that I am in a very strange place at the moment, and they would be right. Almost a month and a half ago I started a local meet-up group for spiritual activism. I felt I was isolating too much and that now was the time to reach out, and get more involved on a local level in my community. Not a bad idea, really, just a bit on the idealistic side of things. Because in that lay a reality I did not want to see, I guess.

Many people joined, but as is often the case almost no one wants to really get involved or has any idea what to do to really make a positive difference in this world. Nor do many understand that, in truth, the biggest work starts on the self.

As almost every one in the world knows, the U.S. just inaugurated President Trump on Friday, January 20, 2017. The very next day there was a coordinated march in Washington DC along with many cities across the U.S. and beyond. It was called the Women's March on DC, and was promoted as a march to raise awareness about women's issues and rights, and it specifically said this was not a march to protest our new president. Since a couple members of this new group I started were involved in this march I also promoted it on Facebook and our meet-up group Internet site. I had not really looked into it at all. Not good or bad, just a learning experience. As the day drew near I realized I would not be able to go myself. Our cat was very ill, and I also started to feel something was amiss, but I didn't know what it was. Now I know what it was.

It turns out this was not just some spontaneous movement of women wanting to draw attention to their "cause", but had much deeper roots that were not as easy to see. So once again, I get reminded that almost nothing here is as it seems, and the need to do my homework. I will not go into it here, but I would suggest that anyone who really wants to know to start investigating just who put this together in the first place, and what shadowy figures might be lurking in the background. And, for many who participated wearing the bright pink pussy hats, it was a march in protest against our new president. I am glad now I did not go. And I realize that most really are just not ready to hear how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I also recently found out that Mark Zuckerberg is not just some lucky college kid who started up Facebook on a whim and hit the big time. I always knew there was something there, but now I know that the bank that funded the startup for this was definitely tied to the CIA. And Mark Zuckerberg is definitely not some standup kind of guy, either.

One may rightfully wonder where I am going with all this. You see, I am starting to wonder if this demonic realm of beings who do not wish to take on a body to learn about love, for that is what this experience really has to offer, in my mind, are trying to do a takeover of our reality, so that they can use our bodies and have a "life" experience, but in a way that exploits and utilizes this force of love for their own benefit at our expense.

And I wonder if the only way out is to embody love. To hold this frequency of love in our bodies, in our minds, and in our hearts, in such a way as they, this demonic realm, simply cannot enter. In other words, create heaven on earth. Is it possible? I don't know. But as I have went through this recent experience with our cat Simba it has become more and more clear to me, that as painful as life can be here, the only thing that really does matter is our ability to give, hold in our bodies, and receive love. You see, I have no doubt that the love that was given and received by our sharing of physical space with Simba, these last 13 years, that love is never lost, even upon the seeming death of the body. It IS the energy that animates all life forms, even those who deny it. In a way, it is all that is real.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Love Is Real

Post by Christine »

Oh, Spiritwind as we so oft do, we travel in interweaving streams... Yesterday in my ponderings this came back to me. Corinthians: 13

βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι' ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι (blepomen gar arti di esoptrou en ainigmati), which is rendered
"For now we see through a glass, darkly."

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see in a mirror, darkly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

"Love Thy Enemy as Thy Own and to Thy Self Be True."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Wanted to thank you for this.
Very good & timely. It's been a rough one.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Thank you Spiritwind.....just what I needed......grounded once more in the truth of what is ...:-) Hugs

Return to “Express yourself”