Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
modwiz

Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Gio and I have started and new weekly (or more) show called Cosmic Emporium. We sometimes speak on topical subjects and have also been having guests from the TOT forum, called TOT-Casts. We are trying to form a more coherent forum community that is more familiar with itself. Earth Empath members are invited to this attempt. Let me know in this thread or a PM.

Here is show Number one.

A new show format with co-host Gio. We had to discuss the elephant in the room of mass consciousness. The new president of the USA.

modwiz

Re: Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

Post by modwiz »

It has been a busy week.

Video with RFK Jr. can be found here:

modwiz

Post by modwiz »

This is our third weekly production of Cosmic Emporium. Yes, DAPL is in this conversation by commenter request.

Here is the link to me, Radagast, on the Kev Baker show. I share the show with the Ambassador of GMoP and he has the starring role.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Trump presidency - like a cat amongst pigeons.

I have a super busy day so haven't been able to listen to but a few minutes of the first video, but wanted to thank you for posting them. The above comparison made me smile. I've been sneaking over to the TOT forum on occasion mainly just to see what you have posted Modwiz, and then also to check out Gio's prodigious selection of postings since he joined. Can't keep up with it all and have limited internet, but appreciate hearing your views on various items of interest in these strange times we live in. People do need access to alternative voices these days. Might have more to say once I've had a chance to listen a bit more.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Same here, my crappy phone plan prevents long videos, thank you Spiritwind for phrasing this common problem so graciously.

Thank you modwiz for posting them. Wish I could be of more help.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

We are already at the fourth show and we have Brook/Shadowself from The One Truth Forum. http://jandeane81.com/forum.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I forgot to "disappear" Gio behind his avatar and we get to see him during this show.

Although politics and the new president of the USA were stalking us in the background, we managed to have a focused discussion without getting bogged down in the wrestling show that is current USA politics.

Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

What a great idea. I, for one, would love to see some of you mix it up with Gio and Modwiz. Any takers?
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Blue Rising wrote:What a great idea. I, for one, would love to see some of you mix it up with Gio and Modwiz. Any takers?
Big smile on that one Blue Rising : )

How about, I'm willing if you join me...

Now there's a good one for ya. I was going to settle in and listen to some more of these this morning, but ended up starting a Mother Earth Mother Love drumming circle instead. It's going to be an online Skype thing, where anybody anywhere can join in and drum for the benefit of earth and all life here. Must be the year for inspiration and doing. Not sure I could keep up with these guys, and their quick wit anyway, plus I hate the sound of my recorded voice. I'm actually trying to get over that cause there are some other things I want to do along that line too. Anyway, I think it's great we're all talking and doing, and sharing. Our individual and collective voices do matter!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Better keep an eye on this thread in case there are interested parties.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Spiritwind wrote: Big smile on that one Blue Rising : )

How about, I'm willing if you join me...

Now there's a good one for ya. I was going to settle in and listen to some more of these this morning, but ended up starting a Mother Earth Mother Love drumming circle instead. It's going to be an online Skype thing, where anybody anywhere can join in and drum for the benefit of earth and all life here. Must be the year for inspiration and doing. Not sure I could keep up with these guys, and their quick wit anyway, plus I hate the sound of my recorded voice. I'm actually trying to get over that cause there are some other things I want to do along that line too. Anyway, I think it's great we're all talking and doing, and sharing. Our individual and collective voices do matter!
Lol. I think my public days are over, sweetie. I don't have much to say these days, maybe it is forumus laringitis resulting from overexposure. But I would love to hear you talk about any number of subjects, you are a treasure trove. As are several friends here.

Off topic here, that drumming sounds pretty cool. Drums are so powerful...
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

Return to “Our videos”