Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Anders

Re: Cosmic Emporium with Gio and Modwiz

Post by Anders »

There was a mentioning of the term deep state in Emporium #5: TOT-Cast ll.

I have seen a mainstream Wikipedia article about the deep state. It was interesting to hear that the term has been pushed into the mainstream recently.

A less mainstream yet fairly new term is the Mandela effect. It seems to me that the Mandela effect too is something pushed by the mainstream manipulators, to hide their artificial "Mandela effect" manipulations. They fabricate fake past events and even personalities and present them as real!
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

modwiz wrote:This is our third weekly production of Cosmic Emporium. Yes, DAPL is in this conversation by commenter request.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2401UPNjtis[/youtube]

Here is the link to me, Radagast, on the Kev Baker show. I share the show with the Ambassador of GMoP and he has the starring role.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2401UPNjtis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As I have said before, it's a challenge to do much video watching/listening. I'm hard of hearing to boot. But I am making an honest effort to watch and listen to these, in part because I love getting to know at least some of the old crew from Avalon, since I spent 3 years there. And Gio was always someone whose posts I enjoyed.

Anyway, I'm still not that far into this video, but had to make a comment anyway. I just listened to Gio's story about his health update, and what happened when he experienced pain in his heart, how he handled it, what he did, and how the experience unfolded for him (it's in the first 20 minutes). What he illustrated with this story is indeed a powerful example of something that is hard to put into words. But that something is so important in understanding how we influence the outcome of things, and how our inner reality dictates how our outer experience flows. It becomes almost like a beautifully choreographed dance of sorts, is the best way I can explain it, this something. So, thank you Gio for sharing it.

Ah, it came to me. It's kind of like experiencing a state of grace.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I hope you don't mind me sharing this here Modwiz. I know I skipped 6 & 7 but felt this would be good to share anyway. Plus it makes it easy for me to find and watch as soon as I have time. I enjoyed the previous conversations between you two (I watched the 1st and 3rd one so far). This is number 8 and explains why Gio will not be doing any more Cosmic Emporium videos, at least for now anyway.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

modwiz

Post by modwiz »

Spiritwind wrote:I hope you don't mind me sharing this here Modwiz. I know I skipped 6 & 7 but felt this would be good to share anyway. Plus it makes it easy for me to find and watch as soon as I have time. I enjoyed the previous conversations between you two (I watched the 1st and 3rd one so far). This is number 8 and explains why Gio will not be doing any more Cosmic Emporium videos, at least for now anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5EdYydOdzw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Happy you posted it. I made it "live".
modwiz

Post by modwiz »

In case the word noosphere is a new one here is a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aianawa/Vern speaks on a subject he has frequently brought up in his forum posts.

Although the show is largely one per week, things are happening and I saw no reason to wait. We should have another for the weekend.

Intro music is "Ray of Hope" by Gontiti

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8DUw_-Pwc[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

I have been aware of Rupert Sheldrake's morphic field concept for some time and it was interesting to know that there might be a feedback loop between organisms and the morphic fields as described from about 7 minutes in Cosmic Emporium #9 TOTCAST lV: Noosphere with Aianawa.

So my biological body is shaped by a morphic field, and I can also influence that morphic field! Very interesting idea. There might even be a collective Gaia morphic field for the whole planet Earth.

I think morphic fields are structured zero point energy. Rupert Sheldrake wrote about protein folding and morphic fields inside cells. That's very likely possible it seems to me. Actually one scientist admitted in a video (I don't have the link) that the supercomputer models for protein folding that they use suck basically (to paraphrase what he said). They use supercomputers and still can't properly simulate the folding of a single protein!
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

modwiz wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5EdYydOdzw[/youtube]
I finally just got to watch this, and found I could relate to much of what was said. Personally, my involvement with, first, Project Camelot (2011), then PA, then a few in between, with me finally landing here as what I consider my internet home, has coincided with a tremendous growth curve. And it has been a kind of evolution, with one thing leading to the next. I find myself feeling incredibly grateful for the experience.

A few things I jotted down as I was watching. One was about how little real conversation often happens on forums. It's even worse on Facebook, where I have local friends and family that often post mostly pictures of themselves, to my adopted friends that started with people I came to know better through forum life, and branched out from there. This particular group has posts about things I really want to know more about, or already know a lot about, as well as a lot of inspirational type posts, and occasionally even some deeply thought provoking posts. But still, not much conversation most of the time. So I do totally get that part.

And the assumptions we all make. I have been making that observation about myself lately, how sometimes I make an assumption based on a combination of what I pick up energetically, visually sometimes, but also sometimes based on my expectations and beliefs. And sometimes I am just flat out wrong in my assumption about something. I have to check myself all the time it seems. Of course, I see it happening all the time with others too. Clear communication is an art, a skill, worthy of the effort, but sometimes still presents a big challenge. I could worry myself sick all the time about whether my words have been accurately understood, but sometimes no matter how you say it, you will not be understood. Thats generally when I walk away.

I guess it's the risk we all willingly take anyway, to keep reaching out to our fellow man, because, in the end, I think many of us are more alike than we know. We won't find that out until we make the effort though. I like the way Modwiz and Gio talk about world events. Even though I may not agree on all of it, it is presented in a way that doesn't require my agreement. I learn from hearing about other people's perceptions about what is going on in our world, especially people who I know to be asking at least many of the same questions I am. I do want to know what they think.

And there is no doubt that conversation with like minded people can be immensely stimulating, even inspiring people to take action and do things they may have thought about, but for whatever reason had not set the intention to make happen. I was just talking to my niece yesterday, and started out with some of our struggles we experienced getting through one of the worst (weather wise) winters in many years. But then I started talking about all of the other things that I have put my energy into, and realized I was sounding like some kind of inspirational speaker. I was even shocked as I heard myself speak. Kind of funny in retrospect. But then, I think about all the people over the last couple years who have been a major inspiration to myself. It's catching, I guess you could say.

A lot better than just dwelling and continuously rolling around in all the fear, doom, and gloom being spread around so profusely as of late. You can feel it in the air, at least I can. But overall, I realized I am learning to live in my own self created world of inspiration and creativity, despite whatever is going on in the outer world. That's a good thing. Don't know where all this blabbing on came from and think I best stop now.

Anyway, at least you are getting some feedback : )
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

It would be great to hear you and Modwiz in conversation on Cosmic Emporium, Spiritwind...how about it you two??
Last edited by Sandy Clark on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

That would be incredibly cool.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Our videos”