Delusions of Superiority

"Evil is a source of moral intelligence in the sense that we need to learn from our shadow, from our dark side, in order to be good."
-John Bradshaw
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Delusions of Superiority

Post by Christine »

Yes, so true ... One of the aspects of our living a fractured part of ourselves in this construct is the constant state of awareness of a paradox, the juxtaposition of a falsified fantasy construct we have called the Matrix, I am rather adverse to continuing to use this descriptor word as it has been co-opted and purposely confuses our minds with Mater, Mother, Womb which I intuit as the Real or Organic creation.

As dreamers of life, weavers of reality, do we see that all of creation is really a dream? Do we chose to surrender to the dream in the real magic of a natural world or stay tied to the commercialized regulated construct of entrapment? For myself this choice is ever present and appears as pathway that the Buddhists call the middle path, being self aware and walking in two worlds puts one in a constant of choice, not seeing either as superior and still interconnected to a great degree.

During my journey and time at Standing Rock, there was the absolute certainty of answering a Spiritual call, following a flow of conscious awareness and immersing my self in a collective field of awareness so deeply tied to Spirit world that the beauty of this encounter is still is outside my ability to completely describe. At that level of immersion or surrender the experiences can only be described as 'other worldly' and the starkest degree of separation of two worlds is seen. Now, returned to my place of residence there remains a longing to be a nomad, a wanderer and explorer of all things possible, how this will manifest is a mystery.

So back to the topic of superiority and looking deeper into the collective that projects a spiritual arrogance. It would be good to hear how others are dealing with the mixed realities, the swirling time we are in. Maybe when we strip away words like superior while looking at the Earth, maybe by seeing this sphere as a plane of creation with a special place within the Cosmos we get closer to comprehending why we are here in the template of human form. Anders, I so agree with the human body being a template and that the full potential of creation lies within us but we will never reveal that through arrogance or superiority, it comes more from surrender of all false identities and limitations so that we can rise, will rise and remove the shackles of gravity.
Anders wrote:There is also a collective delusion of superiority that is common in spiritual and alternative communities. And I'm not talking about a cultish form of delusion only related to a group of people, but an incredible hubris and delusion of grandeur regarding all of humanity here on earth.

The collective delusion takes the form of people claiming that planet Earth is very special and/or that humanity is very special and superior. Often people claim that we are so utterly special that we are the only species in the entire universe who has this or that special ability, or that our planet is some unbelievable superior place in the universe for some reason or another.

I used to roll my eyes figuratively speaking when hearing people talking about this kind of collective delusion of superiority. But then I realized that in some sense they have recognized the enormous potential we have and mistaken it for special superiority. We humans are unique, yes, and our planet is unique, yes, but so are all other planets! Are we humans here on earth special or superior? That's utterly unlikely considering the enormous number of other civilizations that most likely exist in our universe.

And I actually believe that the human body is special in the entire universe, but not because it's only us here on earth who have human bodies, but because the human body is a universal template. And all sentient beings in our universe have the potential for enormous power and capabilities. So EVERYBODY is extremely superior!

So the collective delusion of superiority is merely a result of people being too much trapped in the Matrix with its limitations and they recognize subconsciously that we human have much more potential than we have right now, and they mistake that subconscious feeling for a belief in superiority over others.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Re: Delusions of Superiority

Post by Anders »

Spiritwind wrote:This is from Bernhard Guenther's Facebook page. ... The delusion of superiority is, in fact, a symptom of still being plugged into the Matrix, ..."
I forgot to comment on this part. That's something I totally agree with Bernhard on. The obvious and most recognized form of superiority is that of being wealthy instead of poor. Money is perhaps the strongest power in the Matrix. People who become poor develop, including myself probably, a sense of being spiritually superior to compensate for the lack of money or social status.

The cure for this is of course to recognize it all as Matrix crap. I seriously believe we will be able to shapeshift, live forever and do other seemingly magic stunts in the future when we have evolved out of our Matrix (which serves a burdensome and nasty yet necessary purpose for the development of our eternal souls). So to be jealous or envious in our world is to mistake our current situation for all that is. The same with the sense of being superior.

Return to “The Dark Side - Exploring Our Shadows”