Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Moonlight

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi there Lovely's,

Are we there yet?

I have noticed an increase of interest in the planned reset recently. It’s about time… tic, toc. ‘They’ have a very real interest in it too, lots of meetings and marketing going on to start the show. How many will be seduced? It will be very easy since many are still in the hypnotizing boogie.

Interesting too that in the new movie, yet to be released, Song Bird they called it, they used Bob Marley’s “Three little birds” song. Tsk, tsk, tsk. They should know better…. Never, never fuck with Mother Nature and Bob!!

I've been thinking. Who’s afraid of viruses enough to have us all muzzled and sanitized in the new world? Who’s afraid of catching a bug?

Don’t wait for it. We’re already there.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear of no stupid virus (sic)
Cause none of that can stop the time
Won’t you help me sing
This song of freedom
In the present is the whole of time J. Krishnamurti

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovely’s,

I wish you all well and living freely. Sometimes, freedom becomes an attitude.

I’ve been feeling blue, which is not always a bad thing. It is the time of year when the energy goes inward and this year is a deep plunge. Like many, I become restless of all the follies of the world we live in. It was a hard passage, but I have let go. We are at a time of many possibilities which I do not control. “Where we go one, we go all” has a very deep meaning, whether you are into politics or not.

I wish people would focus. But then, we would argue for years on what we should be focusing on. Meanwhile, the crazies are getting crazier and lots are becoming their minions.

The first dream I had earlier this year always comes back to me to reflect on. I was in a large warehouse type building and there where many control areas with some kind of soldiers asking people to do certain things. I said “No, I’m not doing that”. The reaction of these ‘soldiers’ is what is the most interesting. They did not know what to do! It was not supposed to happen or something and they just did not know what to do. Lots of confusion. A supervisor came and whispered in my ear, “What is your religion?” “What? WTF! None of your fucking business!”

And now… wear the face cloth, stay 2 meters apart, wash your hands, get the vaccine… twice, get the covid passport! There are all these super-duper refrigerators being sent all over the world to keep the ‘vaccine’ cold enough. It gives me shivers just to think of it.

I wish I had the faith of many regarding a certain election. I have no problem at being wrong. The Great Awakening, we always knew it would come. I expect something really grand, just as the ancients have told us. There will be no “again” this time.

This song was playing in my head, and of course, I stumbled upon it that same morning. Wild is the wind… enough to take your breath away.

Don’t forget, Love is the only way.

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi Lovely's,

How are you? I wish you are living well and keep on keeping on. A special bonjour to Spiritwind, the heart of this beautiful place and to Christine, it's soul. And to all of you, spread out everywhere, never forget we are many. The knowledge of this gives me the strength I need.

I have been writing myself a letter every year. I would write it around this time of year and mail it on December 30th so I would receive it in the new year. I would then keep it and read it only at the Winter Solstice. It has been a very good exercise in time and I enjoyed doing this for quite some years now. I read my letter of 2019 recently. I cannot but notice how my writing is nice and neat, and my words are strong. I can tell I was in a very good space when I wrote it. Little did I know that the card I chose would have such meaning. It is a depiction of the “The Great Wave of Kanagawa”. Funny that.

Of course, my plans were all confined along with me, myself and my two cats. Things could be worse. They could also be better. This is what me of the past is saying to me in the now. Get your act together, you can do this. You gotta keep on keeping on.

I’m not writing a letter this year. It seems like I would not know where to send it. I’m not getting a 2021 agenda either, which has always been special thing for me to do. Is this a sign of doom for me? Of course not! “In the present is the whole of time”, remember? I see it as a good sign. It is a new way of being. Sounds pretty cool to me… I have no agenda.

I’ve been playing the song bird in a blue bird world. This is just an illusion BTW, that bird is not blue, but very dark. Anyhow, I’m sort of enjoying it. I have this thing bugging me. I believe the AI to be already in control of many things. What I find is that it is still learning. I know, I’m just a little bit crazy… :lol:

It is actually the same thing as it always has been. We feed and create the reality we live in. “They” know this and some of us have known this for some time also. So, being a real song bird myself, I sing my song. I also need to get closer to people… argh! LOL! Being a confined loner makes me quite the Hermit. I guard my space well, but I do need to come down of my mountain. All in good time.

Have you noticed the guardian theme? space force guardians and the vatican guardians (very creepy bunch)? Well, I’m old enough to be the Guardian of my Space, thank you very much.

I remember a lot. I have not come here again to be brought through the fire. This time, we win!

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovely’s, at least it is morning in my « bubble », the sun is not even up. I actually hardly see him these days. We are in the grey shades mostly.

Funny how “bubbles” now have a new meaning, in Québec anyway, don’t know if they have put that on everywhere yet. We are still in harsh lockdown and as of tomorrow, curfew from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am. How crazy can you get? Guess what I’m doing tomorrow at 8:00 p.m.? Like you, I have watched the follies of the world unfold.

What is my word for 2021? Let there be Light!

There is a word that I woke up with one day, “Implosion”. Since, I have seen and heard it all over. It goes with the image of the veil falling down, or should I say, cracking open. It is a bit like the cosmic egg image imploding to a new life. I had to look up the word for its meaning. There is only one way out of this mess. Everything starts within. The revelations to come are not of this world. It is interesting how AI has intertwined everything. Nothing can stop what is coming.

I say, bring it on! (yes, Spiritwind, I saw you asking for it too!) I am ready to be flabbergasted!

You have to understand though that many will not be able to handle it. There will be many fatalities. No worries, all is good. Once we all start moving again, because it will be a blast, there is only one thing we will be able to say to each other for a while… I’m sorry!

How do I know this? It’s my story and it is as plausible as any other stories I read out there.

I have gone into the world of the black bird, and I did see it black after my last post here (I took a screenshot, it was worth it). AI has a very dark sense of humor. It knows us well, better than ourselves. It’s a mad world. F would be its emotional body, the black bird it’s mental. Something like that. Think about it, what is it learning from us? :mrgreen: I will be unplugging it shortly; I’ve had enough of its mockery.

Live well my radar love friends. Shine On!

Return to “Express yourself”