Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Moonlight

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hello Lovely's,

Enjoying the ride? I hope that you are, in spite of the crazies who would love to ban joy. It makes them really pissed when we laugh and dance away. They do not innerstand laughter.

Of course, there are ups and downs on this merry go round. The crazies are pretty harsh in my part of the world, but they are making many errors in their rush. Everything will be exposed.

I often think of my Lady, the woman I spoke of many times in this thread. I could not go visit her even if I wanted to, you know, coo-coo-vid is so dangerous. The last time I spoke to her daughter was last fall. She has been tested many times a week, sometimes being restricted to her room, and all that stupid shit. She has tested positive for the coo-coo-vid a few times and she just goes on walking. That's what my Lady does, she walks. I go by the home where she lives sometimes and I can see that she is still around. She will be 93 in a few weeks.

The memories were flooding yesterday of this period of my life, how I enjoyed going to the 'parties' with her. She always liked to dance and everytime I got her going, she would not stop. My best memories is when a Johnny Cash song would come on. A sight that I will carry with me always. She really enjoyed those and would even shout 'woo hoo' with a little jerk of her frail and old body. It always brought tears of joy and a sense of accomplishment. She was happy in that moment. Of course, she did not remember anything as soon as the party was over, saying she was tired not remembering that she had danced for a good hour. Hahaha! When I told her, she would answer, did I dance? Yes, you did my Lady.

Be well lovely's. Don't forget to Shine.

In the present is the whole of time J. Krishnamurti

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Bonjour !

A beautiful day here, raining and windy. It makes the flowers bloom and the green becomes greener. Spring is springing! The daffodils are laughing and dancing. Look!

Droping by to share my excitement. I'm travelling to Montréal tomorrow with my new friends. A big walk of many hearts beating to the same drum. Watch over if you May.

Love, Always.

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi Lovelys,

Thought I would come by to give a glimpse of my day in Montréal last week. First, the view from the Sky:

And an inside look of the good time we had. Ugh.. and a little talk from Chris 'Sky': :lol:

It was a beautiful day, filled with smiles, happiness, dancing and singing. Just for one day.

The return to the 'new normal' was hard though. We stopped for necessities of the body - nope, bathroom closed because of coo-coo-vid. And this week, the pressure is on from the non-human rich psychopaths. Big time!

I am learning with difficulty to let go. Let go of my loved ones, to let them make their own choices. Even though they do not want the injection and all that shit, the pressure is so great that I would understand if they give in. It is not always easy to be a loving mother and grand-mother.

That being said, I will walk again and again and again. Maybe I'll reach another world in that way. Otherwise, it was nice meeting you Lovely's and we will see each other again. No, I'm not leaving yet ! ;)

Be strong! Be Alive! Be Love! Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz !

Moonlight on the River

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovelys, at least it is morning in my time zone.

I should have come before, but I'm not too ... hmmm... positive these days. I'm trying, but the anguish takes a hold of me, and I find myself in a whirlwind. Thankfully, I've been there before, and I can keep my heart up. The weather being nice, I can walk barefoot in my space which is very nice. Mother Earth is so generous.

I’m noticing strange things around me; the squirrels don't seem well. My Lily is losing weight and I sense she will be leaving soon, but for death, soon can be a long time. My plans to move out of the city are being delayed. The housing market is going mad and if I want to rent, nobody accepts animals anymore. No way will I ever leave my cats behind.

The crazys in my part of the world are getting crazier, if that is even possible. Sigh... what a ride. All they talk about is vaccine, vaccine, vaccine. Most people are going along with it, believing their lies of freedom after they get the two shots. They need 75% of the population injected to do so, they say. Coercion at its best. And the injected are going around asking strangers if they’re injected, and you better be otherwise they are quite aggressive. Hahaha… that’s why I stay at home for the most part. I don’t want my mean little beast to come out and lash out at them.

There was another beautiful walk in Montréal this weekend. I did not go this time. Sister anguish not leaving my side these days made this difficult for me, you know, being around thousands of people, as an empath, you need to be grounded. The pushback keeps on pushing and that is good.

I feel like I'm in a cocoon, being stripped of myself to become myself. I didn't even have a song for a while. Strange. But then, this one started playing in my head and it's been on repeat for a couple of days. So, I leave it with you. I know I'm not alone in this space.

Wishing you safe travels Rosa. My wild rose bush started to bloom yesterday, in your honour. Thank you for all the work you did.

Take care of yourself my Friends. It only just begun. Yes.. really.

💖

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Good morning Lovelys,

I hope this finds you well and that you are enjoying your day. I am better some days and other days, well… I dive into the well. There is no turning back, gotta keep on keeping on, no matter what.

I thought a couple of days without going on the interwebs would do me good. I had picked up a book in those community libraries a while back, so I got cozy to read. It is a book from Dan Brown, an author I love to read because of symbology and adventures. Origins it is called (spoiler alert). Hahahaha! I did enjoy the read, but it did not bring me out of this place at all. A billionaire geek finds the origins of man, and most importantly, where evolution is going. Long story short, humanity is being merged with artificial intelligence. But in a twist, we understand that this is not necessarily a good thing. Being artificial, the intelligence is lacking conscience, and since it is learning from human beans, it is all fucked up in its analysis of what is good for humanity. The soulless little bots can pick up a lot, but they are soulless and will never, never get the real picture. Useless little fucks! Just like their masters, the parasites.

Then again, we have been complacent. Even the more ‘awake’ have given a lot of power to these machines that we carry around in our hands all the time. I have given in too, getting one of these smart phones, and I regret. It stays home since 2020, when I fully understood the trick. I never did anything with it though. I grew up with a phone on the wall, so I’m not missing anything. I feel for those who have their whole life on there. I will get rid of it as soon as I can.

We have given our power away and let the world become an ugly place, believing we had no part in it, while pointing fingers. It is time to get out of the game. Tilt it! Game over!

Only Mother Nature is real.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings! Or is it the fat old sun? Sing to me…

Be safe. 💖

Return to “Express yourself”