Reflections by the moonlight

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Moonlight

Re: Reflections by the moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi lovely's,

I was reflecting. If I was to plan an insidious attack on humanity, I would start a war game. Humans love a good war game. It would be easy since many would have long been addicted to the game board, which I created. I would then insert some codes, bits of truth laced with lies, and would send it in the game. Humans are so predictable to an artificial parasite. By the time I was ready to bring the attack to a higher level, the first to step up against it would already be discredited. They would be shunned right off the bat by the common human sleeper.

And so it goes. Bombs away… Boom! Boom!

The “vaccination passports” are in the works in my part of the world. By September, it will be all rolled out. If there is a surge in ‘cases’, the non-vaccinated will be isolated, tested, not allowed to non-essential business. The common human sleeper agrees.

I"m not too worried about it. It is what it is, nothing more. Unpredictable time ahead.

Unplugged is the best.

In the present is the whole of time J. Krishnamurti

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hi there Lovely’s,

It’s been a while. I’m still alive. Like you, I am caught in the follies of our world. What a boring movie!

So, news from my part of the world? Crazy is what crazy does! My daughter, son in law and myself are under mandatory injection obligation from our employers (many Canadians in this situation right now). The deadline being end of October for most.

In my case, it is not too worrisome, so I’m going for the fight until they end my employment. Weirdly, it will be fun to see them skate. My boss and colleagues are more troubled by the news than I am. They know me and love me just the way I am. LOL! I’m on holidays right now so don’t know much yet. I work part-time and my expertise is rare. They do not want me to go for sure, but higher management decided. I have a small pension and my emergency to make things more manageable financially since last spring has shown its purpose. I will be ok.

For my daughter and son in law it is more complicated. We are not at the same places in our lives and there is my grandson. He too is pushed to get these injections – he will be ostracized in school, not being able to participate in normal school life if not injected. At his age, by law he can decide by himself. They are all holding for now… I trust them to do what’s right for their soul journey, no matter what. It was not easy to get to this space, but I am now.

The province of Québec will have the “pass” on September 1, 2021. For now, we know… restaurants, gyms, festivals, cinemas. They keep us on a leash, giving bits and pieces of information every day. The big announcement will be next week. I’m sure there will be more harness… Still, I am at peace. Besides, we all know that come October we will all be in harsh lockdowns again, injected or not.

I went to the march in Montréal last Saturday and will be there again soon. It is always good to see all the beautiful people. We are strong, because in all this madness we still love, smile, sing and dance peacefully.

I often hear that ‘they’ are scared. I do not see that at all. What I see is that ‘they’ are pissed. We are not as easy to break as they thought. We still enjoy Life. ‘They’ need my consent and they are starting to understand that they will never get it. So, they push, and they push.

Time is on our side. Slowly but surely, the veil is thinning. It is a time of beginnings. Alas, time is in no hurry, so … stand strong beautiful people!

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hold on, just a little bit longer
Lovely’s
Just a little bit longer.

Put on your Armor, the Pure
So that the energies being thrown our way
Can be transmuted in Love.

Life is hanging on a thread
Or is it an elastic being pulled to the max
Snap! and we all go flying away.

If autumn fills your view
Drink in the beauty
Drink the beauty of Nature wherever you are.

Humanity will show its ugly face
Our souls can stay calm
Awaiting our destiny.

The Grand Finale.

I find this quite amusing.
Maybe the mirror will flip again.

Saw a meme the other day where Smith asked Neo: Why are you so persistant? Neo: Because I'm not reincarnating in this stupid world ever again! I get that! :lol:

Return to “Express yourself”