Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention

Post by Christine »

To be fair to Jacquez Pauwels given that he is a scholar simply means knowing what angle he is speaking from. I guess I took exception that in his analysis he makes the all too familiar foregone conclusions as to motivation and awareness that was operating during this time in history. I am not a scholar and don't pretend to be an authority, my learning curve is still pretty high when it comes to reviewing the history of WWII. For myself there is a lot to learn from making a study of how wars are created, the people are never the winners and there are really no good guys who are in positions of power that have found a viable means to stop the ongoing killing.

Yes to wars being in the business of deceit, the name of the game really. Whatever purpose and interest I have in this subject is to provoke the mind to question more and not accept the official versions most people simply accept as fact.

Using the word Oligarchs is defining the few who hold power to rule over the many is apt, I am in the habit of looking up the etymology of words that might show us the first usage and how words develop over time. (Interesting side note here: Merriam Webster dictionary's definition with sample sentences using the word oligarch exclusively uses examples of a Russian oligarchy, a rather shocking and subtle indoctrination.)

Churchill and Roosevelt and lets not leave out Stalin surely were oligarchs given these definitions:

1 :government by the few. The corporation is ruled by oligarchy.

2 :a government in which a small group exercises control especially for corrupt and selfish purposes a military oligarchy was established in the country also :a group exercising such control. An oligarchy ruled the nation.

In regards to Adolf Hitler and his background of where he rose to power from I don't know if he could be classified by the same term. In the final analysis puppet of the power brokers may be right. Yet on the multilayered chess board on which the world leaders play on it is very difficult to impossible to cipher out all the angles and moves.

Where it comes home to me is that I can and do ask the question of myself, what would a leader of any nation that desires to maintain sovereignty and freedom from the oligarchs do given the present climate on the world stage? Are they not forced into playing or be destroyed? This saddens me as I write these words for they are all too true.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Christine wrote: Where it comes home to me is that I can and do ask the question of myself, what would a leader of any nation that desires to maintain sovereignty and freedom from the oligarchs do given the present climate on the world stage? Are they not forced into playing or be destroyed? This saddens me as I write these words for they are all too true.
It saddens me as well Christine, and the shit of it is I don't think there's a damn thing anyone can do about it.

When I think back on any of the great ancient philosophers, they spoke of things such as the possibility of freedom and sovereignty for the individual, never for nations.

In the end, it may just turn out that trying to save nations or the world is a fool's game. Hopefully it doesn't come across as too callous, but I believe that to be true. I have the authority to "save" my own self, and that's about as far as it goes.

I know I have just taken the topic out into left field. Sorry, but it just seemed to fit there. So many varying subjects blend into each other at certain levels.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

No issue with catcing a fly ball from left field. :) You pose the big question and it has to do with "how much consciousness in the collective" will change the field we've been playing on for far too long? I don't read you as callous, more like a practical view based on the fall out from ages of warfare and speaking frankly human stupidity.

Forever the optimist I would like to think as a species we are waking and preparing to use the wisdom of the ages to create from this Earth plane.
Fred Steeves wrote:
Christine wrote: Where it comes home to me is that I can and do ask the question of myself, what would a leader of any nation that desires to maintain sovereignty and freedom from the oligarchs do given the present climate on the world stage? Are they not forced into playing or be destroyed? This saddens me as I write these words for they are all too true.
It saddens me as well Christine, and the shit of it is I don't think there's a damn thing anyone can do about it.

When I think back on any of the great ancient philosophers, they spoke of things such as the possibility of freedom and sovereignty for the individual, never for nations.

In the end, it may just turn out that trying to save nations or the world is a fool's game. Hopefully it doesn't come across as too callous, but I believe that to be true. I have the authority to "save" my own self, and that's about as far as it goes.

I know I have just taken the topic out into left field. Sorry, but it just seemed to fit there. So many varying subjects blend into each other at certain levels.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

I like your version better :)

But I'm sure not seeing it, except in very rare cases. We shall see, and this should probably be it's own thread.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

We just finished listening to Max Igan and he touches on much of what we are discussing. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1376
Fred Steeves wrote:I like your version better :)

But I'm sure not seeing it, except in very rare cases. We shall see, and this should probably be it's own thread.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Go deep into center field because this fly ball is going high and has a giant arch. It will come down hard and fast.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

LostNFound wrote:Go deep into center field because this fly ball is going high and has a giant arch. It will come down hard and fast.
Do elaborate please Steven?

Socrates
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Cuba and Venezuela are two Countries that come to mind in not complying and paying the price and yes it all is deeply sad. :|

Christine wrote:To be fair to Jacquez Pauwels given that he is a scholar simply means knowing what angle he is speaking from. I guess I took exception that in his analysis he makes the all too familiar foregone conclusions as to motivation and awareness that was operating during this time in history. I am not a scholar and don't pretend to be an authority, my learning curve is still pretty high when it comes to reviewing the history of WWII. For myself there is a lot to learn from making a study of how wars are created, the people are never the winners and there are really no good guys who are in positions of power that have found a viable means to stop the ongoing killing.

Yes to wars being in the business of deceit, the name of the game really. Whatever purpose and interest I have in this subject is to provoke the mind to question more and not accept the official versions most people simply accept as fact.

Using the word Oligarchs is defining the few who hold power to rule over the many is apt, I am in the habit of looking up the etymology of words that might show us the first usage and how words develop over time. (Interesting side note here: Merriam Webster dictionary's definition with sample sentences using the word oligarch exclusively uses examples of a Russian oligarchy, a rather shocking and subtle indoctrination.)

Churchill and Roosevelt and lets not leave out Stalin surely were oligarchs given these definitions:

1 :government by the few. The corporation is ruled by oligarchy.

2 :a government in which a small group exercises control especially for corrupt and selfish purposes a military oligarchy was established in the country also :a group exercising such control. An oligarchy ruled the nation.

In regards to Adolf Hitler and his background of where he rose to power from I don't know if he could be classified by the same term. In the final analysis puppet of the power brokers may be right. Yet on the multilayered chess board on which the world leaders play on it is very difficult to impossible to cipher out all the angles and moves.

Where it comes home to me is that I can and do ask the question of myself, what would a leader of any nation that desires to maintain sovereignty and freedom from the oligarchs do given the present climate on the world stage? Are they not forced into playing or be destroyed? This saddens me as I write these words for they are all too true.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Fred Steeves wrote:
LostNFound wrote:Go deep into center field because this fly ball is going high and has a giant arch. It will come down hard and fast.
Do elaborate please Steven?

Okay Fred, I will try but really can’t say for sure. Let me use this bit of fun from the past to begin with;

Abbott: Strange as it may seem, they give ball players nowadays very peculiar names.

Costello: Funny names

Abbott: I'm telling you. Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third—

Just an excerpt for illustration, as we are talking about positions of players in baseball, lets say that Who is the right, What is the middle or Center and I Don’t Know is the left. Using this only to illustrate that we in this world of bullshit today are given a right and a left to choose from but there is always the Center and What is appropriate. Note that Who is also appropriate for the right and for sure I Don’t Know is soooooo appropriate for the left. Okay let’s go to the Second World War. Germany, Italy, Japan = I Don’t Know, left, while Russia, France, US, Britain and a host of others = Who, right. Where is What, center? That would be you, me, I, one of the poor saps with the target on the back and front.

Okay so I said, “Go deep into center field because this fly ball is going high and has a giant arc. It will come down hard and fast.” Suppose you, I, me are searching for What or you are What? You are also searching for Who and most of the time I Don’t Know is so damn illusive. So What looks on the surface at Who and throws up I, me, you’s hands at I Don’t Know. But wait all that surface searching does open some doors and What starts to become clearer. For some it will become so clear that What may meld with Who and Damnit up goes the hands and I Don’t Know overcomes so the journey stalls and may even be forgotten.

Go deep What because the ball is moving in its long arc and Who is running faster toward What while I Don’t Know is becoming Now I know. The ball moves as fast and as high as you, I, me, What? Wants it to but What is running toward the wall and must turn to catch the illusive ball that has welled up within. It did go high and as it seemingly comes closer it will grow into a chunk of cement and Now I know, and Who, are going to land very hard into What and all become the absolute CENTER. Okay now back to topic

Christine started this thread for a deeper reason that resides within her soul. I suspect that she and all of us that have questions of our deeper selves will always search for who we really are and where we come from. This topic is just an outside source to travel deeper into our being IMO. It may be a trigger for one or some or even all to open doors that have been closed for far too long. History can be very funny, it can be very enlightening, it certainly can be quite thrilling and very sad, it can hurt, it can be fulfilling and it can be surprising. It can most assuredly be deceiving as it can be truth and a lie. Some of the historical records may call it “Hitler’s War” But it was all of the Oligarchs War, It was the war mongers, the Very rich and powerful that needs war in order to exist. The historians that write the false accounts are all owned and slaves to those in control. Money controls as the saying goes. When we, I, you, him, her reach into the barrel of life to search for ourselves we discover the no safe places, the absolute no securities, the betrayers the shit that floats to and rests on the surface, the flotsam and jetsam of our hidden lives.

You said this Fred, “In the end, it may just turn out that trying to save nations or the world is a fool's game. Hopefully it doesn't come across as too callous, but I believe that to be true. I have the authority to "save" my own self, and that's about as far as it goes.”

Christine, you said this, “Forever the optimist I would like to think as a species we are waking and preparing to use the wisdom of the ages to create from this Earth plane.”

These words are definitely from the CENTER field in my point of view. Yes you both may be in left or right field but I think more in the center field and running deep.

So run with an open mind, keep your eye on that hard fly ball as you bring your being into the CENTER. Just know that it may, it could, and it more than likely will be hard and fast when it lands.

Here is a picture for a mind shot.
A 20 year old kid standing on a naval destroyer’s main deck at midships as it cruised off the coast of Vietnam and contemplating running and taking a flying leap into the ocean. The night before, the ship had made continuous runs at the beach and fired its forward guns at some unknown target while turning and making its way back out from the coast only to fire its aft guns at the same or different target. The sailors on the aft deck were playing Jimmy Hendrix songs along with other select Vietnam era war songs of the 60’s and early 70’s as the war raged on the beaches of said country. The explosions of rockets and other ordinance and choppers strafing the beach while men were running and dying was surrealistic as the music played. The high arced ball hit hard and fast. Life changed in an instant, death was prevalent, the realization of no safety, no security fell like a sack of wet cement on the young kid who the very next day came so close to taking a long, long swim before moving closer to the truth and climbing toward the CENTER. This is War and it ain’t no different anywhere it happens. We have been in war every decade of the 20th Century and now so far in continuous war of the 21st Century. So climb into history and it is today, it is yesterday, it is tomorrow. The who, why, when and were are all the same it seems.

This slid abit off the page of topic
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Shagging fly balls they call it; was never that good at it so they didn't put me in the outfield.

I can see a possible epitaph on this bizarre era of forum interactions:

"None of them found much actual truth, but some of them learned a lot about themselves along the way"

Oh, and that 20 year old kid. I'm glad he wasn't much of a swimmer.

Socrates

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”