Return of the Guardians - SBA

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”
― Oscar Wilde
Spiritwind

Return of the Guardians - SBA

Post by Spiritwind »

This may seem kind of mean, but just saw this on Randy Maugans Facebook page and thought I should put it here. It made me smile (never said I was perfect).

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
LostNFound

Re: Return of the Guardians - SBA

Post by LostNFound »

OMG, limited first addition, This has to be at least worth 10 cents, I can't wait for my copy. I already have my coffee mug and special T-shirt. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, I can't wait. LOL, Sorry, this just made my day for laughter. A major plea for an addition few minutes of fame, perhaps?
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Yeah yeah yeah, but the blond Nordic chic back right is kind of hot. :)

Bad Fred...
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Fred Steeves wrote:Yeah yeah yeah, but the blond Nordic chic back right is kind of hot. :)

Bad Fred...
LOLOLOL! Yeah, you bad Fred! Thanks for the laugh. I never posted it but may have to go back and find it. We stumbled across a video of Cher at some music event (can't remember now), where she did a big entrance in what amounted to a blue bird costume. I think it was last year some time for some kind of music awards. Got my attention. And for some strange reason, it makes me think of that song by Little Jimmy Dickens "May the Blue Bird of Paradise fly up your Nose" (1965). We're a strange irreverent bunch here!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Laughter is the Best Medicine - Silly”