The Gnostics - The Cathars - Sacred Sexuality - Memories

“Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.”
― Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth
Christine
Site Admin

The Gnostics - The Cathars - Sacred Sexuality - Memories

Post by Christine »

I have been reexamining every aspect of my life from multiple angles of perception. This has taken me deep into the resonances of my soul. It has been magical to find that each time I have a memory surface it is more full and I also get confirmation from some one in the outside world.
[youtube][/youtube]
We are made of all the memories we hold...
From the minuscule to the significant.
We never forget...but we do let go.
Some linger as vapors on the borders of Now
Wisping past us in a moment of transit.
It is the I we are not, but still occupy
In an emotion we harbor as captive.

Every second is a lifetime, unexamined
Until the next, and then the next
Until they coalesce into an ocean of unforgetfulness.

~Randy Maugans
While looking for a place to post this video and after a talk with a friend about the tantra of the Gnostics (I usually prefer to not use the word tantra because it has been corrupted as a practice over time). Over the course of the last few weeks I have listened to some fine scholars who have been doing the deep digging in the few remaining ancient texts and brought forth the little known fact that sacred sexuality was an integral part of the Gnostics' life. How that was practiced I do not know however feel I can go a bit deeper into the etheric memory of this via my own body's memories. I actually sense that these memories are rite on the surface waiting for me to tune into them.

Notes: 'the survivors' refers to the survivors of Atlantis. This same channel has a series called "When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up" on the same channel. Without doubt there are many of us awakening fully right now. Sadly this track of slaughtering the ones who hold the ancient memory codes, the indigenous devoted to Mother Earth, the Spirit walkers, the shamans and the song line holders has not abated at all. What I feel in the marrow of my bones is that "our" time is at hand for each of us to answer the call to Be that which we are; hearts lit by the purifying fire of love, inner sword of truth steeled, shadows cast out and ready for what will be rolling in very soon.

I haven't written this for a long time but it strikes me to end with love unbound, fierce and free ... Christine

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebhxHMNlrvs[/youtube]

newearth
Published on Aug 18, 2015

Is the heretic the one that burns at the stake or the one who lights up the fire? The Cathars of France, Catharism, Pop Bogomil, who are the real heretics, the Albigensian Crusade's true face, Bogomilism Languedoc-Roussillon, château cathare unknown French History documentary, Languedoc-Roussillon user message

sent to me

"The Cathars did not believe Jesus died on the cross, the cross is called 'la croix Occitane' later miscalled la croix Cathare. They respected nature and all living things, held their ceremonies in grottoes & open spaces and didn't believe in material possessions. They felt that each 'age' had its interests and after they had brought up their families, they gave their possessions away, wore a robe, took a walking stick and devoted the rest oh their lives in the service to others. They were called 'les bons hommes et les bonnes femmes'. Meanwhile, the catholic religion was gaining power through murder, greed and building churches decorated with gargoyles and demons and the clergy was dressed in fine materials and jewelry. Occitanie is the southern part of France called "the granary of France" had a strong Cathar culture. Since the women had equal power, Eleanor (Aliénor) of Aquitaine ( 1122- 1203) (a very athletic beautiful Venetian blond with green eyes who traveled through her territories on horseback dressed as a man) became Duchess at 14 after her father was susceptibility murdered and was immediately wed to the king of France's son, Louis Vll. It is through her that we get the 'Chevalerie' which promotes such ideology of 'the strong protecting the weak', the 'gesting' games and social promotion through good deeds rather than money and power. The 'Courts of Love' and the Troubadours elevated love to a spiritual level and promoted 'chaste love'. The ladies who had the blood of the 'survivors', were literally stolen to marry and make children to legitimize the bloodlines. All this is the foundation of our western romantic culture, which has been distorted through the centuries. Alienor was the most powerful protecter of the Cathar culture at the time and 6 years after her death, the only crusade ever on french soil called by the pope and the king was to crush them, steal their lands and erase their culture."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Gnostics - The Cathars - Sacred Sexuality - Memories

Post by Christine »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OecY9I_oPv8[/youtube]

Le Bouvier is the french name for the Bootes constellation, where the star Arcturus is. This song contains light codes for the listener.

"At the end of seven hundred years, the laurel will be green once more." Anonymous Cathar Troubadour, 13th Century
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Sexuality”