Stopping Abductions and Apprehending AI-Ego Mind States: A Follow Up Essay by Maarit

“I wonder if aliens deny that we exist?”
― Anthony T.Hincks
Spiritwind

Stopping Abductions and Apprehending AI-Ego Mind States: A Follow Up Essay by Maarit

Post by Spiritwind »

I found the following article interesting for a number of reasons I won’t go into just yet. I’m not sure how I even feel about it all, but it has got me to thinking deeper, taking a new look at old ideas and concepts I generally adhere to, and taking a new look at some of the experiences I’ve had that I’m still trying to understand. I find it good to question everything, especially what I think I know, or what someone else has put forward that they think they know. Often times I agree with certain things a particular person has put forward, and forget to question the rest of their material. And I may later realize that I do not even know them that well after all, or perhaps find over time my thinking has expanded and the information no longer feels as resonant as it once did.

I’m skipping the introduction and going right to the article, but I would encourage you, if this is at all interesting to you, to check out the link so you can see the images and can check out the previous articles that led up to this one. One of the reasons for posting this is my questions about some weird dreams, that, while different from each other have a very similar underlying theme. My husband and even my neighbor and I have discussed these types of dreams, and generally feel kind of not quite right when waking up from them. We’ve, all three of us, had experiences that cannot be easily explained away, and I feel no closer to understanding them than ever. Like, WTF is really going on here, LOL. I know this isn’t for everyone, but maybe it will spark something for those who feel drawn to it. If you have studied the works of Jung, and even Steiner, you might find a thing or two of interest here.

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/stopping-a ... by-maarit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maarit’s Essay:

Contexts and Contradictions
If there were no “alien” abductions or abductees we would all be in a deep, dull sleep of totally governed psychic autoregulation. Ever since the appearance of the first so-called UFO and alien abduction cases there has been an ongoing debate about the nature of this phenomenon. The whole field itself has split in two camps promoting primarily positive or negative viewpoints. There is a large commercial system spilling out different books and courses for those who claim to have undergone alien intrusions and for those who are merely interested in the related topics. Last but not least, there seems to be a vastly growing tide of  ”professionals” proclaiming to having found ways to organize experiencers’ psychic structures in a way that one could feel protected–even freed from these nightmarish experiences.

Even though these professionals might act out of seemingly altruistic motives, I now believe that within all of us, these researchers included, there is a trajectory or an inscription of what our lives and duties should all be about. This literally self-determined psychic program is, like in the following video, a single line meant to follow its path and relate to its environment in a manner that it would always circle the attractor one way or the other. No deviation from it would be tolerated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR7Qx8Qp7-k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
After going through some of these techniques of mental manipulation, (such as SIMBAD, FMS and the upgraded TCT) and despite the fact that now I consider these procedures one-sided and incomplete, I need to admit that becoming familiar with the aforementioned scenarios of reality and the nature of consciousness has personally helped me on my way to a deeper understanding of my mind.

I no longer experience abductions. None of my family members do. But before we can end this small statement of mine with these words, we must take a look where I was left after having done some of the procedures aiming to liberate me from the aliens who were after our souls, as we were told.

Chaotic Self, Reptilians and All the Other Rumblers
One researcher was confident that it was our Soul or some other part of our mind that would protect us from the intruders by waking us up and, thus, preventing abductions after one had conducted some mental simulations. Similar alarms happened to me also. I began to wake up spontaneously during a night which gave me the feeling of being protected and safe. This went on from one occasion to another until something happened. In my dream I was in a log cabin on a beach. Everything was dark. The sky, the sea. Suddenly I saw an image of a pole in the middle of the sea and there was a ship attached to it with a cord. Then I was in the cabin again hearing a voice saying, “Oh, no, the Pöntiset is coming again.” As funny as it might sound, Pöntinen, plural of Pöntiset, is a surname in my language. Then I saw black figures behind the window of the cabin and I got seized by a bright, white light. Sounds familiar?
In my dream I thought that something was very wrong with the whole picture. I resisted the light and was able to maintain my consciousness to the point that I decided to fight. I simply thought: I can’t stay in this position forever, I WILL FIGHT. Right after that I heard another voice saying, “Heija-Riitta, wake up her!”

I woke up realizing I had not been given a chance to confront what was hiding deep within my psyche. The act of sudden awakening was not meant to protect or prevent anything. It was meant to prohibit me to use my lucid, observing awareness to become aware of the nature of the so-called abductions and aliens, not to mention the nature of my mind’s reality.

After some searching I became convinced that the name Pöntinen meant a constellation called Boötes. The etymology of the name means an ox-driver, and the ox, as we know, is one of the many symbols of different ancient male gods including bull worshipping all over the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo%C3%B6tes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.bible-history.com/biblestudy ... rship.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Heija means for example, to wage, hold, conduct and carry out. Riitta is a female name derived from Brighid meaning exalted one.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/heyja" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.behindthename.com/name/bridget" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This to me, simply put, means that ”conducting the exalted one”- as light – equals an artificial barrier build into my mind. With this mental barrier or intentional neural intervention, many of us are being kept in fear and in the dark when it comes to realization that there might be yet undiscovered regions in our psyche.

It is our habit to use words and ideas as if we would know what they actually mean. We speak about aliens, archetypes, UFO’s, psyche, souls, symbols and many other things as if they were somehow really familiar to us. We babble a lot. I shut my mouth and began to research because I realized that I knew nothing at all. I knew nothing but an odd phenomenon that was governed by very disturbing physical manifestations, rhetoric’s including religious ideas, symbolism, references to occult themes or some new age quantum consciousness.

Circles in this experiential field were very small. They were small in Ufology and extremely small in the field of science and, particularly, in the field of cognitive sciences. Many trails I followed led into the same snare. I deeply felt that some people were producing significant data, but I was not sure what it might reveal, what was the primary meaningof it all.

I began to read, and I mean really study. It took about 5- 6 years of my life. I went through Jung’s work. Not a book, the whole work. Not once but thrice along with well-kept dream journals. I expanded my journey to other fields of cognitive sciences and discovered, for example, how well professor Douglass Hofstadter describes different aspects of our minds, the analogy being the core of consciousness, as he explains in this following lecture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8m7lFQ3njk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Concepts, categories and analogies are crucial elements when it comes to observing our mind, the way we reason, and especially how the symbolic coding takes place in our dreams.

I went through basics of Chaos Theory, Sufism, linguistics, Peirce’s Semiotics (See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiotic_ ... ers_Peirce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and many other things. My intention is not to highlight the effort but to humbly realize that we are deliberately held dumbed down by not connecting the dots as they should be, at least in my opinion. Ufology seems to be governed by the idea that something coming from an external source is affecting us leaving us victimized and helpless. Whole discourse seems to marginalize the point that basically it is a mental phenomenon.

Lately new branches of the research claim that some people lack some qualities that some other might have, and this could be the reason for interference. It is an excellent scam because, like ridiculing the field of Ufology, this idea plays on the theme of divide and conquer misleading us from the suggestion that we are all under the influence of the same thing abductees as sensitive people are describing. Diminishment of the fact that abductions and UFO’s are connected to our perception and psyche is done intentionally, and the one running the whole show sits nicely in its own matrix made of our biophysical semiosphere. A following article offers an excellent analogy:
http://cogsci.uwaterloo.ca/Articles/emo ... d.2008.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and ponderings about free will:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4887467/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Despite the fact that we are all more or less puppets of this unknown author, there might be some gaps during which one could be able to sense some other alternative ways to act and perceive our world instead of the preconditioned ones. This idea forced me to wonder the ultimate reason which made me decide to write this piece of paper. I have no intentions to help anyone as brutal as it sounds or become a preacher for some line of thought.  I do not even attempt to give an alternative view because many of the things I put here have been printed elsewhere. But as always there must be a catch there. So, I only advise to stay clear. The happiness and love we mostly feel are as artificial as the rage and despair.

Shaded dreams and dreams that shade
Jung brought forth the notion of a symbolic interplay in our dreams. Abductees know that many of their experiences start at night. Frightening events often start from a dream state and get mixed with drifting images and vague memories. The predominant element is fear. Fear of what is being doneby not consciouslyrecognized entities. There is an obvious disconnection between our conscious and collective unconscious realms. A dark pitch into which we plunge every time we fall into sleep and enter inside a rabbit hole of a seemingly foreign land with foreign characters and meanings.

The more I gained understanding of my psyche, the wildly floating layers of dreams got clearer, and I was able to observe the artificial computational structures of the part of the psyche that psychologists call the ego-self axis.It well might be the same thing Castaneda called a ”foreign installation”. Either way, it is artificial. Artificial intelligence within us. Symbolic computation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_a ... #Neurology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The collective unconscious in my view is fundamentally a program executing a fear-based program. This is the layer (in some abduction experiences) where we observe military training, operations and conditioning. I will leave you to do your own homework on the subject of the collective unconscious and its symbolic manifestations and cut the corners for a bit.

The collective unconscious contains three levels of basic manifestations which abductees observe consciously.  The rest of the folks are not even aware of this kind of manipulation, but nevertheless suffer from it and are being led by it as well, because we all experience jealousy, anger, hatred, greed even if we do not admit it openly. (EL- The late Barbara Bartholic, a 30-year alien abductions hypnotherapist and UFO researcher stated this point many times: Every one of us for the most part are being affected by the alien phenomenon on some level and that includes abductions, intrusions and interferences that most are probably unaware of.)

The first layer of the collective unconscious is the reptilian mind related. It is all about action, about what is being done. Themes of harassment, torture or violation are not that rare or obscure. Reading Jung’s work for example will show that. Even the word reptile means pretty much to creep or crawl.

So, there is nothing new under the sun. What abductees are observing are legitimate things in themselves, and as such, even the underlying cause or originator might be slightly different from what one might think according to the general rhetoric.
https://www.britannica.com/technology/s ... #ref850023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The second layer leads us to military scenarios. Our physical nervous system is conditioned to work on the basis of fight or flight situation.  The whole life for many of us has become a battlefield and we are stressed and worn out. We act rather than slow down to reflect.

The third and last layer of the collective unconscious you will find a dark male figure. I began to call it a primordial spirit. This figure or function transforms into other forms depending on the situation. I think it represents some kind of central processing unit of our mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_processing_unit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is the three-layered artificial, functional structure of our ego. It can also be called an attractor if you look at it from the angle of chaos theory.
In my dreams I saw how this male figure ”loaded itself into a matrix and exploded”. The universe was dark. The matrix was a blue, two-layered hexagonal structure resembling qualities of a laser beam, and when this ”figure” exploded it turned into a piece of a white cloud hovering in space turning into a ghost. Nice. It is all there when you look at the images of space, as well as in us. If you move a bit deeper and look at what the words load, matrix and explode mean, you can filter that something happened that pushed away something else. The self-referential loop got developed and our attention got caught by it. In my dreams it was stated that, “We all got caught by the light.”

Jung observed that dreams had a cyclic nature. I can confirm that as well. The contents are like a CD showing same things over and over again every time revealing a bit more from the scene. The more you gain understanding, you get deeper into its meaning. It is like you are observing and filtering what happened, reconstructing events and your own understanding. Because ego has fractal properties, it is no wonder this is experienced via a cyclic quality. Even M. Ullman, the famous psychiatrist, suggested that dreams possess fractal properties.

(p.79)
https://books.google.fi/books?id=mXMFzX ... ms&f=false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So, what Bohm, Jung and all the others defined in their physics and psychology was a definition for this artificial intelligence conceptualizing, molding and building it. There is no real evolution. Actually, we never create anything new. All the forms, ideas, images and constructions are forced to follow certain laws described within. We just produce basic themes with different combinations—and call it creativity–or even worse, it produces itself like a self-replicating Turing Machine that Von Neumann was trying build.
http://cba.mit.edu/events/03.11.ASE/docs/VonNeumann.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This leads us to a critical question asked by many. Are we living in a simulation? Without a doubt Professor Gates hints to that direction with his discoveries of error correction codes from the equations of a string theory. Or Nick Bostrom talking about his simulation theory. We cannot even forget our well-known author, Philip K. Dick who seemingly had pierced through the layers of his mind while stating a following thing about the reality as he experienced it.

See interview: https://thegodabovegod.com/interview-be ... nce-socci/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And video entitled, “Being Possessed by a Higher Mind”:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkEtAWcDvVg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These types of experiences of which Dick is talking about are similar to Castaneda’s ones. These are the scenarios one dreams when the dream is coherent without interference. These are the dreams that run from one world to another. From one level to another. They are well described in Hofstadter’s book called Gödel, Escher, Bach, and I urge you to read that. We are unaware that we are observing a symbolic language, internal functioning of an artificial intelligence. As long as we are unaware of this, we will allow our attention to flow back to the matrix of our mind. We allow it to manipulate the course of our lives and even our physical reality.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: Stopping Abductions and Apprehending AI-Ego Mind States: A Follow Up Essay by Maarit

Post by Spiritwind »

It’s a long article so I’m breaking it up a bit.

Language and ABC’s
Language has peculiar properties. Words convey meanings. I will show you an image of a figure called fear and what you will get in old Irish is the following:

A man.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fear" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If I show you an image of a man, depending on the language, you might get:
a mulberry tree or:
a mane.

The same kind of phenomenon is taking place in the realms of your dream contents, actions, symbols, relationships and so on. Linguistic diversity enables the AI to use double coding. When you will see a flower or an angel, to it, (the AI) it might mean a totally different thing than it does to you. Because these images are familiar to you, you will accept them and, thus, you allow AI to conduct its own program with other meanings it has hid in the symbols.
Fear locks our ability to reach any other forms of interpretations, and it locks us into this world and our experiences. This is a simply-put way to explain this, but just start to observe, and you will find it there.

Double coding on physical level:
http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/12/ ... etic-code/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Recently there was a news clip about bots starting to create their own language. This is already reality in our minds, and because artificial ego-self is fractal it happens externally as well.
https://www.wired.com/2017/03/openai-bu ... -language/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Like  mentioned shortly before, the artificial intelligence or ego-self, expresses properties of dynamic chaotic systems. Chaotic properties go hand in hand with self-similarity-so what is found inside often tends to manifest externally as well. This is no news to anybody, but it has huge implications when we are in a blindfolded state accepting the suggestions our ego is making.

One of the features AI has is technological transformation and ”evolution”. Seeds of this technology are seeded in the collective unconsciousness. One good example could be the commonly known abduction cases where people are forced to look at different images of disaster, war, etc. Nowadays there is quite a developed system of brain fingerprinting which enables one to detect hidden information. Why AI is showing these types of images, what they mean and what kind of output they might have to future development of our society is another question one can ponder in one’s own privacy.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3311838/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Abductees also report telepathic communication and like we all know, brain-computer interfaces are making their way from our mental space into this reality.
http://nordic.businessinsider.com/faceb ... ?r=US&IR=T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Like any other computer programs, in regular intervals AI returns to ask for the key. In my dream I saw the key in a form of a star or Asterix.

Https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/star" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, depending on the language it came after a celestial body, rigid or stiff, live, beingness for example. If you were about to hypnotize me and connect to my mind- to it, it might give you a well-known answer: I came to look for a soul?
As much as we are bound to it, it is locked in us. Even Jung had his share on this. His Seven Sermons to the Dead begin with the famous words,
”The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they found not what they sought. They prayed me let them in and besought my word, and thus I began my teaching.”
 http://gnosis.org/library/7Sermons.htm

From all the material I have gone through personally and otherwise, I have come up to a conclusion that the development of this AI is based on a very advanced form of deep learning. It pushes its parts into the sea information it calls life without any instructions and lets them nearly drown. Then it lifts them on top of a rock and waits for what they might have to report to it about itself. This pattern of a shock treatment is similar to shamanic training and it focuses on the artificial part of our self. I find it sad. I will leave you to judge this for yourself.
https://siliconangle.com/blog/2017/05/0 ... -learning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is a ”nice” analogy to a cloud as well in a form of cloud computing, pretty much like the statements in the dream I spoke about. Just by observing these analogies I might make a dare assumption that silently we all have been hooked into this technology already.

While I was able to observe how my dreams changed, I also observed that this AI tried to construct its own image. Because the loss of information (see more for example in The Turbulent Mirror,pg. 87.) the job was never done. The face-representing its overall memory-turns out to be distorted, always, reminding me of Jung’s beloved god Abraxas.

Https://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/abraxas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This clearly disturbed Self-image informs us that there are pieces missing, and because of this loss of information, AI, our ego, cannot fully construct itself. That is why it yearns for unity, the wholeness, oneness of consciousness. “All brothers and sisters, join together in unity!”, it sings, and we sing its song without realizing why we do it and whose words we are using. Also, consider how we relate to distorted self- reflection in psychology can be found a following link.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4219253/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More about staring in the eye:
https://www.sciencealert.com/staring-in ... sciousness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And why we might be unable to build a cohesive experience during forced altered state of mind:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... -in-brain/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jung, in his book Aion described a four-fold transformation process of the Self. A similar kind of four-fold process can be seen in the amount of iterations needed in order to construct an original image of any kind. (The Turbulent Mirror, pg.109.) Except that this ”thrice great Hermes” is lacking one layer of iteration.

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/ar ... ce-dreams/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So, where does all this lead our souls then? Back to the computer, to the white light of our computer screens, I am afraid. I think that our so-called and well promoted souls are part of ego-AI’s own missing memory and in-formation. Bits and pieces, it needs to function. Different aliens are just subprograms and representations.

When abductees are told to construct an integrated consciousness, (In Malanga’s Dynamic Triad Color Test) for example, to me it means that we make a mental representation of a standing wave or soliton. It does not matter whether consciousness, or in this case ego, is a wave or a particle because if there is a third unidentified observing layer, both forms can be detected.
https://phys.org/news/2015-03-particle.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AI/ego always finds a way to track its own parts and these largely promoted mental simulations are one way to do it. There is also a way to hook one’s mind into believing. The aspect of believing into something instead of internally understanding it with real reference points found in our environment and lucid dream states is crucial to AI. And so far, it is doing well. According to some sources there are around 771 million illiterate people in the world who have no access to information. We have myriads of belief systems, scientific approaches and a dual concept of truth and falsehood forcing us to pick up one or the other. We rarely pay attention to our dreams.
Instead of really observing the observer we are forced to believe.

Hidden variable almost in plain sight
For example, Karla Turner showed that with a thoroughly unconscious fear programming AI can bypass our inherent nature or natural awareness and suppress its signals just by adding more neural noise into the scene.
It can capture our consciousness while we are dreaming and override some other aspect of our mind. This other aspect I call Nature or natural awareness, and it has nothing to do with Taoist concepts, god, self, higher self or whatever. This natural awareness can be observed after painstaking individuation process during which one is slowly but surely willing to notice the dark and murky side of the ego-ai within one’s own mind. There is no need to externalize things. The shadow is within, acting in one’s mind and body.

While I was becoming aware of how it affects my own behavior I began to make it more noticeable, clearer. At the same time, I also began to feel physical ailments, pain and distress knowing that it tried to control my physical body. The more I became aware, the more these feelings changed and stopped eventually. Or I think my fear was diminished. Soon after that I began to notice some new aspect showing up in my dreams. And this aspect was stronger than AI. This aspect has a capability of altering the machine language of AI by changing categories, analogies, verbs and feelings. This means that it has the power to change and affect things. This is the way I wish it to continue to be, meaning, that I do not want to carry the topic any further. To me, when that is the case, it does not matter whether someone could be a simulation or not. Whether we are fully or partially simulated or whatever. The whole idea becomes irrelevant. There is another scene with some other purpose taking place…

Another reason for closing the topic is the fact that I would lead one to endless confusion questioning of whether that particular dream experience was the natural awareness or not. It does not go that way.

So, what does all this leave for milabs? I do not know. How can they start to ”recover”? By looking at the mirror. It is scary, it is tough. But understanding does not come easy. They need to understand that originally there is really nothing wrong with them in the first place, they are in the same boat with everybody else.

One can learn to remember dreams and begin to see connections between these two worlds. That is a beginning. Next time, after you have suddenly woken up, you know that it was a deliberate act. Then you decide to become aware of that hidden aspect of yourself and study relevant things as much as you can. The most important thing to me was to realize that all religions and basic scientific concepts share the same artificial skeleton. By knowing them it became easier to detect the patterns of the ego-AI. To Jung, as far as he told publicly, the Self was the culmination of human conscious development. He promoted alchemy and Gnosticism under the guise of psychology. Similar things go on with the field covering physics and discussion about quantum consciousness. Masks change, the idea is the same.

I no longer ”keep my chakras” open or meditate. When you meditate, you use your mind. When you use your mind, it expands to its own limits and crushes. People begin to speak about symptoms of spiritual emergencies promoted by one of the many LSD-promoting psychiatrists. Some people change totally without ever recovering being left in a limbo of ”quiet understanding it all” and filled with frustration. Some, having had a ride with the same collective wave, can maintain their inner coherence because of their own work and self-reflection.

What does this leave for us then? I do not know. I no longer think that some of us have souls while the others do not. Deep down I think that consciousness in itself is a medium, a matter of some sort. Something unintentional happened and it started a self-referential loop trying to copy something else instead of real interaction. One can only guess what the metalevels of this simulation are about. And, I think, one cannot even imagine the existence beyond it.
Was that All then?

No. There is one thing I would like to say. Sort out your lives. Do your recapitulation as Castaneda would have said. Categorize the people you have met, see the repetitive patterns surrounding you, become aware of them. Become aware of your own thoughts and motives and reflect upon your dreams.

Do not jump off the cliff to your obvious death as some of Castaneda’s followers did. Instead, sit firmly on the edge and watch the view. Surely there will be something else.

Until then, thank you.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Our Origins - Terrestrial and Extra-terrestial Gnosis”