The System is Dying: Step Out All You Lightwarriors!

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Christine
Site Admin

The System is Dying: Step Out All You Lightwarriors!

Post by Christine »

If you haven't found Wake Up World website I highly recommend it! A stunning collaborative effort to bring forth the best information and articles to a Waking Humanity.

By Open

Contributing Writer for Wake Up World

These are exhilarating times to be alive! The controlling system that has limited humanity for so long is beginning to die. The signs are all around, while the powers-that-be struggle to cobble it all together. We need to now begin to shed the skin of the old reality in order to emerge fully into the New Paradigm.

But this is not about fighting the old. There’s no need. We simply have to live the New Paradigm here and now, develop new ways of living and being, then the old system will simply crumble away.

What practical steps can people take to accelerate the shift?

The tide is turning

Even the most hardened New Paradigm skeptic can surely see the old capitalistic system is ready to capitulate. It is fatally flawed, because its very foundation stone is based on ever-increasing consumption; money is debt, and for the money supply to increase, the level of global debt has to increase. And this can only be done by borrowing from tomorrow’s resources today. That’s why we’ve seen the debacle we’re witnessing now in the EU – countries that were once more self-sustaining, abandoning their more frugal ways, in search of the low-interest, have-it-today-pay-tomorrow economy.

But surely, as you peel back the veils from your awakening eyes, you can see the system bursting at the seams all around you? It has a while yet to go. The powers-that-be will keep sticking fingers and thumbs in the dyke whilst a majority still acquiesce to the old system. But the waters of change are building behind it, sooner or later, the dyke will crumble. It’s all just a question of time.
Two ways in which this can now go…

In my book 5GATEWAYS, I share a view as to how the movement into the New Paradigm can go, based on the trends in the shifts of consciousness currently going on. Everything is interconnected of course, we know that; which means that as Gaia shifts her consciousness into the Higher Paradigm, anything of the old inequitable and unjust consciousness will break apart. That may seem a little esoteric to some, but it is these fundamental shifts in the underlying field that are precipitating the current uncertainty.

Basically, as I see it, the situation moving forwards can go one of two ways… to read more go to: http://wakeup-world.com/2015/07/30/the- ... etresponse
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
norman

Re: The System is Dying: Step Out All You Lightwarriors!

Post by norman »

Just checking, does anyone have any idea what " Domains By Proxy, LLC " really means?

WHOIS search results for: WAKEUP-WORLD.COM (Registered)

Domain Name: WAKEUP-WORLD.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1654739326_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-05-02T23:53:14Z
Creation Date: 2011-05-06T14:08:10Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-06T14:08:10Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: WAKEUP-WORLD.COM@domainsbyproxy.com..
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: WAKEUP-WORLD.COM@domainsbyproxy.com..
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: WAKEUP-WORLD.COM@domainsbyproxy.com..
Name Server: JIM.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: KIM.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-07-31T14:00:00Z <<<
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

norman wrote:Just checking, does anyone have any idea what " Domains By Proxy, LLC " really means?

WHOIS search results for: WAKEUP-WORLD.COM (Registered)

Domain Name: WAKEUP-WORLD.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1654739326_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-05-02T23:53:14Z
Creation Date: 2011-05-06T14:08:10Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-06T14:08:10Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
A quick search brings us to this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domains_by_Proxy

I have been pondering all morning how contrived the whole conspiracy theory, PSYOP, alternative tabloid tales are, as they continue to divert mass consciousness from our Inner Awakened Self.

I have developed a point of view for myself if it serves others, I share.

The Universe is informing me, everything I see, hear, read and intuit are data points of my reality... I inform the Universe with my consciousness so that communion is established in a continuous flow. The more stable I hold this field the more expansive my view Be-comes and the happier I Am. This doesn't mean I close my eyes to the realities around me or the manner in which "the game" is usurped, contrary to that I am much more aware.

I am a proponent of question everything AND recover the ability to retain the information you are receiving. Move into the field of giver-reciever in a spontaneous manner. The veils come tumbling down.

Thank you norman...
Phil

Post by Phil »

The veils come tumbling down.
In my experience, the veils rarely "come tumbling down", they generally remain until someone pulls them away, or those behind the veils choose to remove them.

I try to encourage people to drop their veils, I try to be an example by removing any I've used, and trying not create any more...
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Great point Phil,

You are right of course, the inner veils are the hardest to see and remove. At some point though we get to the point where the transparent field stabilizes and inner dynamic closer matches outer.
Phil wrote:
The veils come tumbling down.
In my experience, the veils rarely "come tumbling down", they generally remain until someone pulls them away, or those behind the veils choose to remove them.

I try to encourage people to drop their veils, I try to be an example by removing any I've used, and trying not create any more...

Return to “Calls to Action”