Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

Post by LostNFound »

So, we have been in this tunnel for a long time me thinks. We have been controlled and eaten for eons it seems. Our DNA was changed a very long time ago and how many destruction points have we passed through? Things seem to be different in this time frame. It has been changing in our life times and even before. I would guess it has been moving forward into our ascension to a higher life form for quite some time now. Just so happens, and I am just seeing this, the past few years it all has ramped up and the world of humans are waking up in greater numbers and quicker time.

The tunnel has become narrow and turning faster like a pinwheel. We are witnessing, I do believe, the end of evil or should I venture to say, our moving away from the dead/death zones and evil beings that have controlled this existence of TIME. I can see us standing on the edge of time preparing to jump forward into a no-time, ascension to a higher plane. I watched and have seen others already jumping from this 3D sickness into the better places. I will stop here for now but know this, we humans are destined to go forward away from the dead leaves and into fresh growth. Excellent wonderful times we live in today. Just have to wade through the learning curve.

Steven, gotta wonder how many times I am lost and then found.

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I’m sitting here sipping coffee, waiting for my friend to show up and take some pictures of the goats I’m going to put up for sale. While I’m waiting, I want to see if I can sort out where my thoughts really are, just a little below the chatter of my mind. It’s weird, to realize that I actually have different layers of thoughts, and that I am generally only conscious of that which right on the surface of things. But I can feel much percolating in the depths, and not even sure what it’s trying to tell me yet.

We are now into our second year of the big change that started for us here in the US in March of last year. And there is no end in sight. Just talked to my son who is incarcerated and due to get out in just a little over 5 months, and it came up that the world is not going to be the same as it was in 2016 when life dropped a sledge hammer on him. I guess you could say it was a huge wake up call, which he has used to propel him into full adulthood. At the time of his incarceration, he was still interacting with the world in a very asleep state in regards to himself, as well as the world around him. Judging by the conversations we have every week, it seems he has been doing some internal redecorating. He is going to need those new skills more than ever.

I naturally tend to do a lot of sifting and analyzing of the data coming in from the world outside of my little bubble, as well as just observing my own interactions with this incoming data. It’s funny when I recognize my own behaviors that I’m still working on, in an exaggerated form mirrored by someone else. It is helping me to have less judgement, and more thoughts and strategies on how to shift certain frequencies that are not helping me, or others, achieve this higher frequency state we know is possible. I have observed that this helping behavior I am developing is part of the antidote. In other words, I find it easier to move out of the subtle charge of judgement and reactive thoughts and emotions, to a more expansive approach that accepts and allows that we have all been seriously fucked with, and all of us carry the ghosts of our traumas, as well as those of others, within us.

I’ve recently gained a new level of understanding of just how trauma can affect us in the long term, through lower thought forms that glum onto us at the time the trauma occurs, and can cause not only emotional and psychological havoc, but even physical symptoms as well. Unhealed trauma definitely has a negative impact on our day to day quality of life. I see it play out, over and over again. Some of it comes from other lives we’ve lived, in other times and places, as well as trauma passed down in our families of origin. It is often not recognized for what it is, and some struggle with sabotaging behaviors, emotions, and thoughts all their lives, not realizing the true source of the problem. And lower frequency energies, thought forms, and beings grow more powerful from the expansion of our pain bodies. So, quite a conundrum, this predicament humanity finds itself in.

Not sure if it’s a blessing or a curse, but I’ve been able to see, intuit, and understand things not commonly known since childhood, and find it strange that I keep stumbling across others who confirm these knowings. I knew my stepdad had entity possession, and gremlins acting through him over 25 years ago, before I read any books by shamanic practitioners, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, or hypnotherapists that wrote about this phenomenon. When he would tell me about the voices in his head that were telling him all kinds of vile things, and urging him to do things that frankly sounded demonic, I told him to tell the voices to get the fuck out of his head. I know it’s not as simple as that, but locking him up and drugging him certainly did not much improve the quality of his life. And another relative of mine who gets locked up from time to time, is heavily medicated on drugs that would leave anyone in a fairly zombified state, and is court ordered to take them, knows that there is something more going on. But I’m not going to be the one to tell her physicians that it’s earth bound spirits and demons that is the real problem. I know from what she has told me a few times that she does indeed see into the unseen realms. But unless she gets to the source, no amount of drugging her is ever going to cure what ails her. Too bad, because there is another way, and it actually works and restores quality of life without medication. But you know, I’m just a nutter myself. What the fuck do I know!

But I do know, and it makes it so hard to be here, as it gets clearer and clearer by the day, what the agenda here really is, and what’s in store for all of us not wanting to acquiesce to our dark overlords. It’s like the book, Political Ponerology by Andrew Lobaczewski on a grand scale playing out before my eyes. For those who don’t know, this book was a study in political evil, the trajectory it usually takes, how people behave over time, as the “wetiko” virus overtakes humanity (Paul Levy has written extensively on this). It’s playing out in real time on a worldwide scale not seen before in recent history. Although, actually, it turns out it may have been more recent than we think, but just hidden from us. Anyway, the plan, the agenda, has been revealed to us, for those with eyes to see. Hidden in plain sight. Yet, like one of those pictures with other images hidden in it, once you DO see it, you can’t unsee it. And, if your eyes have already been trained to see what they want you to see, I guess, judging from my personal observations of the bulk of humanity, you will not see, much like the story of the Emperor with no clothes. And, those who do see are ridiculed and laughed at, or worse.

I often wonder, especially after having met and got to know so many, both online and in person, who do see through the magicians trick, what it is that makes us this way. Like, why ARE we different. I couldn’t be other than who I am, and going against the grain is not actually something I enjoy. I just can’t go against my own inner compass that has literally saved my life, over and over again, and in which I have developed unshakable trust. And with my own eyes and ears I have a mountain of evidence that tells me these authority figures throughout time, which are not even really human, only wearing the body suit, are not acting in our, the people’s, best interests. Evidence points to them being the same cast of characters from when this story began between “us” and “them”. I don’t think it’s that neat and tidy, either, for I know I am distantly (or maybe not so distantly) related to some of these nefarious cast of characters. I also tend to think that IS why some of us just “know”, and are easily able to see through the thin veneer they wear and have fooled the masses with.

They must not be able to get rid of all of us that easy, because we are not that hard to track. Most of us can’t keep our mouths shut. And I believe some of us are tied, genetically, spiritually, or both, to those who came before. Those who were part of the original story, before the infiltration, and the stealthy takeover of what I believe really was a beautiful paradise. They inverted everything good, and turned our symbols, our creative use of the natural environment, and even our technology into something evil and anti life. Our childlike innocence was weaponized into a way to exploit us. They gave us beads, bobbles, and shiny new toys, while we gave everything of real value, extending to our very lives. Slowly, we all became slaves. And slaves we have been ever since.

That’s why they had to get rid of all the indigenous people that were here, before this version of rape and pillage began again. As I do believe they have done this over and over again, rinse, wash, repeat. How long have we been on the merry go round? I don’t even know. It’s so weird to see how they get us all fighting amongst ourselves. Yes, black people who were brought over from Africa were bought and sold, and used as if they were animals. But they weren’t the only ones, nor has slavery ever really went out of vogue. It’s just become more hidden, under a false veneer of sophistication and seeming advancement of societal values. Only on the surface could anyone believe this to be true.

For the truth is, our self appointed owners believe us to be nothing more than an asset to be used as they please, and disposed of just as easily. In fact, I would say they take a much lower view of us than I do of all the critters I am responsible for and take care of. Culling is a regularly scheduled event.

It’s been a few days since I started this, and best try and wind it up. The thoughts continue to pile in, with each new onslaught and revelation of what “they” are planning for our future. Here in the US good ole Slo Jo has hatched a new plan. I’m guessing the pressure is on from his handlers, to get more of the populace jabbed. I’m figuring they don’t want all out war, with blood and gore, and bombs, because they want to keep most of the infrastructure intact, while they build their “brave new world”. So now, much like the JW’s I grew up with, they are going door to door. Instead of the Watchtower and Awake magazines, it’s going to be a slightly different brand of dogma, but with the usual high pressure, veiled threats, and shaming that often comes with any form of mind control.

More trauma, heaped on an already traumatized world. Thankfully I’ve healed a considerable amount of past trauma, from my childhood, early adult life, and other lives. Though I doubt I’ve barely scratched the surface, I can feel the difference in a very positive way. At least now I can face the enemy, for that’s what they are, armed with truth, courage, and integrity, and stand my ground. This life isn’t all there is, and in the end, what I stood for matters most. Just as we can create negatively charged karma for ourselves, we can also do the opposite. The more we exercise our ability to access the divine guidance that creator has lovingly provided for us, the easier it gets. I am finally learning to trust that moment by moment, each step I take, I don’t have to do it alone, and I don’t have to be afraid. Although, I must admit, the shock and awe aspect of all this can be a little hard to ditch.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Don’t know if I’ll get very far with this today. I just can’t find it in myself to post any more information (videos etc.) about what’s going on “out there”, because it seems you’ve either figured out something is seriously wrong by now, or it’s unlikely you are going to wake up in time to save yourself. The signs are literally all around us.

I don’t have anything really new to say, but still, my life does continue in the same vein it has for some time now. From the day I brought home my first two goats while still living in the city back in 2012, we have steadily been positioning ourselves so as to more easily adapt to the changes now openly being foisted upon not just humanity, but all life here. As I look back I realize what a major change it has been for me and my husband, and what it took to get here, even though I lived it, is kind of shocking to me. It wasn’t easy. Much, in the line of occult hostile forces, were arrayed against us. But, with divine help and a pick yourself up and keep going attitude, we have prevailed.

And now, as I listen to little Mr. Dash crying for me to hurry up and get down there so he can be reunited with his mom, I can barely think straight, LOL. He doesn’t know it, but he is soon to be weaned and his wings clipped, as in put in a pen with his cohort, Elvin, so he can’t make any unsanctioned babies. Goat shuffling is a real skill set!

It’s funny, I write because I guess that’s just what I do, but other than my husband who suffers through a few of my writings from time to time, not one person I actually know reads what I write here. Part of it has to do with the energy of words strung together with intent. This little forum tucked away on the internet, is a place holder for a certain kind of energy, that in my mind actually serves a beneficial function in these times particularly. As things continue to escalate, it will also be a sign of how dark it has become, for eventually, if our would be “controllers” have their way, there will be no oasis or sanctuaries of free thought left. Sobering times indeed.

I went to the little free economy Agorist market again Saturday (from Wikipedia: Agorism is a social philosophy that advocates creating a society in which all relations between people are voluntary exchanges by means of counter-economics, engaging with aspects of nonviolent revolution). It was a small group this time. A few had other commitments. But great inroads are being made with this core group of committed souls. None of us are there because we expect to actually make what is termed an “economic profit”. We do exchange goods, information, and network for future endeavors. We all see the writing on the wall, and know we are laying the foundation for ourselves, families, and loved ones in preparation for what is to come.

There are groups who are focusing on protection by being armed and self defense training. This is important too, but our focus is on being able to eat and take care of our health, when we can no longer go to the grocery store to buy what we want and need, or go to our local physician or hospital for health concerns and medical procedures. None of us are waiting for others to “wake up”. All of us are informed about things such as Agenda 21, and other nefarious agendas in the works that have actually been planned for at least the last 100 years. All of us are aware of the weather modification technologies that have been around since the 50’s, and the fact that an intentional culling of the population is well under way.

So, things like troubleshooting our solar system, and adding to it as we go along, will ensure when the time comes, and maybe we can’t even get fuel for the generators, we won’t be completely without power. We can even run the air conditioner on it for several hours on a hot sunny day now, which is a milestone! Our pressurized septic system won’t quit working during a power outage, because we don’t have one! And, even if nothing grew out here any more, due to all kinds of reasons, it turns out many many foods can be freeze dried (and not even taste that bad!), and last a ridiculously long time. I just happen to know a couple people who are doing that, one being part of our two local Freedom Cell groups. You can have bags of food that are very compact and lightweight, making transport so much easier. When I look outside, I see medicine growing everywhere. Even the pine needles can provide vitamin C and other benefits. Everyone in these groups, that is actually participating (as with anything, there are many who join, but few who are truly committed), is very busy researching, honing the skills they already have, and learning new ones as fast as they can.

I hear it all the time, that we are not “organized”, and why doesn’t it appear that we are “doing anything”, like, why aren’t we (especially here in the US) out in the streets! Many claim that we are doomed, and the dark side will inevitably win. But, for any of you who may have watched the movie, Push, you would know that it all must be done on faith in something bigger than ourselves. Any group that ever was, that is of a benevolent kind intending to support and help one another, can be, and is, infiltrated, and slowly, insidiously, taken over. One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch. So, by not being cohesive and well organized as a single group that all can see and identify, we are moving forward as if we know something. And we do.

I could go on and on, on this train of thought alone, but to keep it short and simple, it’s just possible that on a higher level, many of us are in on the script, have already developed our strategies, and know that the notes from the divine, that inform us of our next step, will always be there, if we train ourselves to become aware of them, and follow the path that spirit points out. We will know what to do, when we need to know, and we will do it. This way, the dark side cannot infiltrate, and anticipate what our next moves are. For, they, the side working against freedom that intend to secure total control, always tell us what they are going to do. In plain sight. We just don’t believe it for the most part. We think, nah, they can’t be that bold, or, they’ll never pull it off etc. well, they are that bold, and they DO appear to be pulling it off. So far. The story is far from over.

On my birthday next year, February 3rd, Pluto will conjunct it’s original position it did on the 4th of July, 1776. Yes, I realize it was not actually signed on that date. But that’s the date “they” chose, for a reason. Big things are headed our way, and we’ve only just begun. I guess you can opt out, in a variety of ways, and many do. For myself, I figure, what the heck. What do I have to lose? My life does not end when me and this body suit part ways, and everyone alive on the planet now will eventually be making their final departure from this time around the wheel. Why not engage, make it epically original, and be brave. Stand up for something, like, life! The other alternative actually sounds boring, and insufferable. Some would rather give up their freedom for some illusion of safety. I’d rather not. Do. That.

Okay, time to go shovel rock. Ugh. It’s a good day to be alive though.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Express yourself”