Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Re: Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Janus, too hard for me to highlight your quotes, but here is a partial response to some of what you wrote.

“Regrettably, I no longer remember anything from my childhood, only trauma and bad experiences.”

Me: I actually did a few Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) sessions back in 2014 that helped retrieve some lost memories. It’s not hypnosis, and really did work. It was developed to help people release trauma from events their emotional body remembered, but their mind did not. I have to admit, that as bizarre as the memories turned out to be, I did feel a huge release and renewed vigor for life, as if some vital part of me had been restored. Still don’t know what to think of the memories though.

“Spiritual curiosity & erudition; By early childhood, you mean before age 12 or between the ages 12-17? Do you remember your earliest impressions?”

Me: For me, it was around age 6

“Which books remained with you for your whole lifetime?”

Me: Because I am a bookaholic I still have some of those books! I think I’ve mentioned it before, but the three books I read when I was in my early 20’s were Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, Be Here Now by Baba Ram Dass, and Mohandis K Gandhi’s Autobiography. The reason these were so pivotal for me, is each of them told stories about possibilities such as bi-location, levitation, and leaving the body consciously, as well as how to live a spiritual life with a high degree of integrity, importance of meditation and more. Another book I just recently read, but worth a mention, is Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi, M.D. This one is important because it confirmed what I had picked up most of my entire adult life about what is really going on with mental illness. Since you mentioned it, it might be of interest to you.

“As for going within, do you perceive these beings with your natural, organic eyes or with clairvoyance?”

Me: It’s sort of like a projector, like I remember playing with when I was a kid. I focus my attention, and eyes closed or not, I see sort of inside my forehead (but I’m not sure it’s really in my head at all) an inner screen, just like you would see at the movies, but more dreamlike in nature. I think everyone can actually see with their inner eye, but since childhood learned to push it back, and not even acknowledge those images we probably all have, it’s like this ability doesn’t exist. Despite all the trauma I also experienced growing up, I had some rather vivid and outstanding other world experiences and I really didn’t know what they were. I tend to question all standard answers we are given about most things. Otherwise I won’t get at the truth. And now that I am beginning to understand just how extensively humanity has been lied to, it makes me question even more. So I am still open to making room for new understandings.

I am pretty much out of time for writing this morning. I am currently fasting using the lemon, cayenne, maple syrup diet, which is taking a bit of focus. I take care of a good number of animals, and have to go do it in the rain for the second day in a row. Not my favorite. But you are absolutely correct that being in this environment has afforded me an opportunity not available to most, and I can honestly say much healing has occurred on a very deep level since moving on to this property five years ago. I’ll say more when I have time. Being IN nature is the answer. I have no doubt I would not be doing well if I were in a small apartment in the city. Unfortunately, it’s all designed to keep us from actuating our full potential, as then we would not be so easy to control. And trauma IS their favorite tool.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

“For me, it was around age 6” Wow, that's early. Tesla was liberated from Christian fictions around the age of 8. Generally, the humanist is emancipated around the age of 14.

I always assumed that remembering one's past trauma merely excavated shame and embarrassment. There are plenty of shows where characters are made to undergo it and they always come out in a better shape, which leads me to believe that psychoanalysis is largely a sham if they feel the need to promote its purported effectiveness. I'm relieved that TIR isn't hypnosis at least.

I'm not sure about the latter two authors being guides for life, but I happen to have a copy of Paramahansa Yogananda's work. Chapter 18 alludes to the aforementioned daemonic trickster beings. You mentioned the emotional body, does that correspond to Yogananda's conception of an "astral body"?
Spiritwind wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:54 pm
The reason these were so pivotal for me, is each of them told stories about possibilities such as bi-location, levitation, and leaving the body consciously.
I've heard of these phenomenon, but am no longer dazzled by any of it after a year or two of interviewing people about their experiences.
Spiritwind wrote:
Another book I just recently read, but worth a mention, is Remarkable Healings by Shakuntala Modi, M.D. This one is important because it confirmed what I had picked up most of my entire adult life about what is really going on with mental illness.
Thanks for the suggestion, I've been on the lookout for methods to help strengthen people who are trapped in the obsession stage, where they strongly identify with foreign emotions and thoughts. However, I must point out that believers having their fictions reconfirmed for them is generally a red flag. That's one of the methods employed by psychoanalysts when they can't latch onto a solution, or they may opt to focus on a different problem (as Freud did on Gustav Mahler's behalf). It also features heavily in charlatan activity. Usually the actual truth is something so radical and different or something so obvious and simple that you easily overlook it.
Spiritwind wrote:
It’s sort of like a projector, like I remember playing with when I was a kid. I focus my attention, and eyes closed or not, I see sort of inside my forehead (but I’m not sure it’s really in my head at all) an inner screen, just like you would see at the movies, but more dreamlike in nature.
Interesting, could you also describe it as seeing flashes before your eyes (even when they're closed or when you're in a dark room)? Were you shut off from external stimulus (light, sound) in your environment? If people manage to shake you out of it, do you feel exhausted?
Spiritwind wrote:
I think everyone can actually see with their inner eye, but since childhood learned to push it back, and not even acknowledge those images we probably all have, it’s like this ability doesn’t exist.
Yes, that's the probable explanation for waning clairvoyance.
Spiritwind wrote:
And now that I am beginning to understand just how extensively humanity has been lied to, it makes me question even more.
Yeah, once you realize the full extent of how pervasive the myths and lies are (our history is overall unreliable, our systems of governments are bankrupt, our philosophy is useless for life, our science is thoroughly dogmatized, etc.), it either makes you determined to put an end to this nonsense once and for all or it drives you into despair (pessimism, cynicism, Epicureanism, nihilism), either to turn a blind eye to suffering or intensify the separative tendencies.

“So I am still open to making room for new understandings.” Great!
_______
Spiritwind wrote:
I am currently fasting using the lemon, cayenne, maple syrup diet, which is taking a bit of focus.
Have you ever gone on a trip to the mountains? I've only been up there a few times and fasted there for a day or two.

Aside from the rain, taking care of animals sounds pleasant. I don't dare maintain pets (or livestock if I had the opportunity for it), as I lack the money for it and I worry I might accidentally do injury to them. It's enough t.
Spiritwind wrote:
I have no doubt I would not be doing well if I were in a small apartment in the city. Unfortunately, it’s all designed to keep us from actuating our full potential, as then we would not be so easy to control.
Well, at least the building is quite livable, I just can't paint over the white walls. At times, it feels like an asylum. Apartment buildings in a complex are often poorly situated - my room is adjacent to a parking lot and garage, it's almost impossible to sleep without taking measures - and the walls/floors are insufficiently soundproofed.

Overall, slander and calumny seem more reliable for moralists than picking at a person's trauma. Or they may opt to pick at their nerves, such as the games played by FDR's advisors.
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project

Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Spiritwind wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:03 pm
Are they devas? I don’t know. I know I can communicate with animals, rocks and minerals, plants and trees, as well as the elements of water, fire, earth, and air.
Nature spirits will eventually become perceptible to some people's highly developed senses (although they can also briefly materialize at will, and especially to children), the question is whether they can be observed with clairvoyance (its prevalence suggests otherwise) or natural sight.

Really makes a man wonder: how can nature spirits encompass an entire element? Hoerbiger's theory was that the original condition of water was ice, implying that physical matter in its solid state was the natural abode of living beings, corroborating Thales of Miletus' assertion that there was life/vital force/motion in the magnet and amber.

“Something amazing is happening, of this I am certain.” I perceive that we're on the cusp of a game-changing scientific discovery, if it's not thwarted. Clairvoyance and spiritualist experiments have overall failed to furnish proof for the existence of spirits, not only due to the efforts of manifold charlatans and skeptics, but due to the former's generally unreliable perceptions and views on the hereafter.
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I’m heading off to the Freedom Market this morning. I have to drive our old farm truck because it has 4 wheel drive, and though getting out (it’s down hill) won’t be an issue, getting back up will need it. Our GMC Acadia has a transmission fluid leak, and may even have damage to the transmission itself, so can’t drive it, and our other little car doesn’t have snow tires on presently. I’m not sure if any of the three people that have snow plows and live farther up the road from us will even be plowing this winter. One, my long time friend of over 40 years, is still not talking to us, so I’m fairly certain he will not be plowing at all. And Dick, well, he’s a ....Anyway, I’m committed to going, so I’ll do whatever it takes.

I probably won’t be able to finish this until I come back, because it’s over an hour drive to get there, and that’s on a day when there’s no snow and ice on the road. Still gotta milk and feed everyone. And, I had a night from hell. Not really, but close. Thing is, I know this market idea that our little group came up with and cultivated all summer long is actually growing, even though it’s winter, and there will be many from outlying areas that I have not met before. These networks we are creating are laying the foundation for our future in ways people can’t even see yet, but I know. I feel it in my bones, and is even revealed to me in my sleep. I have no idea how long I will be here, in this human body suit, but my commitment is to life, to earth, to other human body suits who want to be actively participating in creating a different outcome than the one our would be controllers have in mind for us.

So, even though I’m still recovering from this cold (it IS going away, yippie!), and I had all kinds of weird body issues and dreams last night, that have left me feeling like I should have got more sleep, I’m going to go. Even my husband would prefer I stay home. But, now IS the time to stand. And stand I will. I know that many are feeling weary of this onslaught against humanity, and all life here. I understand the feeling of wanting to withdraw. Especially since it’s not really fully light until after 7am, and dark by 4-4:30 (depending on how overcast it is), and we are all looking down the barrel of a hard winter just getting started. But this is the time of planning, and getting ready. And I’m doing both. More later....

It’s the next day now, and I am ecstatic to see blue skies and sunshine! I’m so glad I went to the market yesterday. Once again, I met some truly awesome people, to add to our growing local community of freedom lovers. The difference in energy, between these people, and the rest of the masked up, jabbed up folks, is quite stark. People don’t realize, the real epidemic is FEAR! And it is quite interesting to me that, strangely, we all know we would not have met each other, nor be creating alternative communities, had not some fairly intense external pressure and stimulus been applied. Many of us were already doing our own thing, but not really looking to connect in this way. Some good things are in the works, with more to come I am sure. It makes me realize, again, that there are powerful forces working behind the scenes on our behalf. We just have to be willing to actually follow the subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, hints and signs posts along the way.

It’s no accident that so many of us have actively been networking with a variety of individual groups throughout our area in all directions, and some online, that are now beginning to overlap, and the networking tapestry of interconnectedness is growing. Some strange inner urging got everyone’s attention almost two years ago when this whole dramatic change imposed itself upon on our everyday lives. It’s what we do with it that will determine the outcome, for all of us. I believe that many of us knew we were in for a big ride in this lifetime, and actually volunteered for it, because we wanted to see a different ending than has been experienced in some long time. One where the bad guys don’t win again. We are often separated by our locations, and different situations we were born into, but there is some kind of inner dialogue going on, that is like tapping into a whole other dimension of thought and experience, and we are sharing this space collectively. It is creating a field of energy, that is growing in strength, and radiating out through time and space.

We have been through so much, all of us here now, having our scripts and missions lying before us, to choose to embark on, or not. I’ve been willingly going with this inner compass for some long time now. The very experience of my life here, does not even resemble how I used to experience it. As much as I wake in horror, every day now, in the new outer reality that is trying to do a takeover, I decide, time after time, to take the reins back, and choose my own destiny. For no apparently good or logical reason, I believe we will prevail. Either way, I will give my all. And Spirit knows this. I couldn’t imagine living my life in any other way now. And I feel more of an inner sense of personal trust in myself, in my ability to know what to do, when to do it, and whom to do it with, than I ever have before. I’ve learned to recognize the enemy, both without, and most especially within. It’s not like the risk ever goes away, but I move into it now, with conviction. It doesn’t mean I don’t shake in my shoes sometimes, but we have begun our journey, collectively. Things are in motion, come what may. I know it will be epic, and we are living it, each in our own way.

Back in 1997, I’ve mentioned this before. I had taken the first two levels of Reiki classes, and had the opportunity to become an ordained minister through an organization called SHES (Spiritual Healers and Earth Stewards). I did this, primarily at the time, to be able to practice Reiki under the umbrella of spiritual healing. During the ceremony, the group of us were each asked to choose a name for our ministry. I didn’t know we were going to be asked this, and had no idea what name to choose. I wasn’t planning on starting my own “ministry” or anything. But still, I wanted to choose a name, so stood quietly asking my inner team to give me an appropriate name. I heard with my inner ears “creating the Circle of Light and Love” ministry. I thought, wow, that’s a long one, but went with it anyway, figuring over time I would come to understand why. And now I do. For that is what so many of those I have connected with, especially over the last seven years, have been doing, each in their own unique and beautiful way. We ARE creating our own circles filled with light and love, and respect for life.

Not all days am I able to really FEEL this. Some days it IS a struggle. But I’ve noticed a real willingness to encourage, and lift each other up, in myself and many others. We check in with those we haven’t heard from, and generally give more without conditions. It is also interesting to me that those who aren’t really in the same space in my life, are moving out of it without me having to do anything. I’m not seeing that as such a bad thing anymore. I do feel my best when I am actively engaging in activities that are providing the things we need to successfully be here in the physical and maintain some semblance of health and well being. Food, good nourishing, wholesome food, opens all kinds of doors of goodwill. Almost can’t go wrong there. Food prepared with love and gratitude, I believe, even tastes better than food offered without honor or appreciation for what nature has so generously provided. Some things don’t need improved on, they were already perfect before dumping chemicals and engaging in other unnatural practices that are commonly done to our food now.

I work harder than I ever have, but now I do it to create opportunities to experience a good life, despite what the magicians have entrained the masses to. I don’t have to participate, at least now to a much more minimal extent, than I used to, and it FEELS GOOD! Many are opting out, and showing others, wherever they are, how to do it too. It starts with tiny streams, feeding into larger creeks, which then feed into even larger rivers and lakes. This is the energy of nature, and all that is natural, and she is waking up in most likely all who might read here. Thank you (for being you, even if I don’t know who you are).
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Spiritwind wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:11 pm
I had all kinds of weird body issues and dreams last night, that have left me feeling like I should have got more sleep, I’m going to go.
Say, do you often get plenty of rest, exercise, nutrition, sunlight and fresh air, but still feel drained? Inversely, do you feel more alert and rejuvenated when you get less sleep?
Spiritwind wrote:
I know that many are feeling weary of this onslaught against humanity, and all life here. I understand the feeling of wanting to withdraw.
We can count it fortunate that this pessimism is mainly concentrated in the intelligentsia, especially among blase intellectuals. On the other hand, the intelligentsia has always been the main target for systematic paralyzation and eventually elimination after charlatans and savants have brought thorough discredit on their worthy occupations.
Spiritwind wrote:
But I’ve noticed a real willingness to encourage, and lift each other up, in myself and many others. We check in with those we haven’t heard from, and generally give more without conditions.
I've noticed this too! Regrettably, I seldom experience it myself. Most would prefer not to resume convos with me.

It's important to note that long-lasting relationships rest upon sympathy, not empathy.
Spiritwind wrote:
It is also interesting to me that those who aren’t really in the same space in my life, are moving out of it without me having to do anything.
That reminds me of an invocation delivered by Apollonius while he was offering frankincense: “O thou Sun, send me as far over the earth as is my pleasure and thine, and may I make the acquaintance of good men, but never hear anything of bad ones, nor they of me.” He later reiterated this wish when he said he knew all, but nothing of tyrants.
Spiritwind wrote:
I do feel my best when I am actively engaging in activities that are providing the things we need to successfully be here in the physical and maintain some semblance of health and well being.
Incidentally, the philosopher Weishaupt alluded to "flow state".

project

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Janus! I only have a few minutes here before I have to suit up to go out in the elements to feed all the critters. You know, as far as my sleep goes, and feeling rested and what not, it’s really all over the place, and I have yet to notice an observable pattern. I generally work hard to eat a good nutritious diet, and stay away from most stuff that is unhealthy, but I am far from doing everything right, even according to my own knowing. It’s hard, because I love food. I’m, thankfully, not a big drinker, and only have occasional wine, and probably really should give up coffee but I love it too much. The caffeine doesn’t like me though.

I have to do many things to stay fairly healthy, I must admit, and it’s getting more difficult all the time. I’m in my 60’s and in retrospect I wish I had paid more attention at times in my life, but for me, it’s all in the attitude. We have a lot arrayed against us being healthy, no matter who you are, and most are not brought up with much awareness of the need for self responsibility there. My life is also fairly physically demanding, so I do things all the time taking care of these animals, that I know are going to make my body hurt later. At least I have been getting more outside help this year.

But for me, probably the biggest thing is I know I am more than my physical body, and that I have lived through a multitude of both embodied, and un-embodied experiences, and when my time is up here I will transition into a new experience, so it isn’t the end. It takes the fear out of living, and worrying about dying. I also have now amassed a good deal of experience in what many are not even aware of, and that is the multidimensionality of life, and how much is actually going on in realms unseen but interacting with this reality. And I’ve barely begun to scratch the surface.

And, I can’t answer all your many questions. I barely can pull it together to keep posting here sometimes, because I have less time these days, and sometimes my mind is too tired from other things to focus my attention here. I also tend to write when I feel inspired and an inner urging to express myself through the written word. I do wonder who you are, though, like, really are. What inspires you, what you hope to gain, learn, or experience in this lifetime. It sounds like you have done a great deal of exploring different thoughts and ideas. But the gold, in my mind, is to be found in deep inner exploration that goes beyond any outside sources. I still read a lot, but much more now comes directly from some place deep within me that is actually accessible without a teacher, book, or any other outside voice of authority. In fact, I’ve come to feel that you can pull information right out of the atmosphere if you know how to do it.

Anyway, this is about all the time I have today. We’ve got heavy wet snow coming down, which is never my favorite, and I have a trip to the city today in this. I hope there aren’t too many crazies on the road!

Janus Quirinus

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Hello Spiritwind,

No noticeable pattern you say? Well, if you ever feel inexplicably tired despite meeting all of the above, then the issue may not be with the physical condition, but an intermediary vessel which may account for your physical vitality and perhaps physical infirmities.

Not all malevolent beings afflict the emotional body. In Scriabin's case, a pimple he thought gone resurfaced and rapidly developed into a life-threatening carbuncle. What are the odds?

We're accustomed to speak of a physical body and a spiritual (or "astral" body, displaying an admixture of colors corresponding to emotions, hence I call it emotional body) and the respective worlds they belong to, but easily overlook the existence of something which lies in-between organic life and spirits, namely, the nature spirits of old.

Yeah, it's the substances which are subtly harmful that people have to worry about. I try to avoid developing a dependency on drugs, even mild alleviating ones (in small doses), for that reason.
Spiritwind wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 pm
I’m in my 60’s and in retrospect I wish I had paid more attention at times in my life, but for me, it’s all in the attitude.
I'm nearly in my 30s. That reminds of Nikola Tesla expressing his regret that he didn't realize he was an inventor until he was an adult, which he felt was too late. I could say the same for Georg Brandes, who made dubious acquaintances in his youth and realized too late how much time he had squandered on them. Eccentric artists especially show a poor taste in company.

I think most diseases originate with wrong life rhythm and irritation (which in turn originates with self-sufficiency and laziness) rather than just a hostile attitude towards life and labour.
Spiritwind wrote:
We have a lot arrayed against us being healthy, no matter who you are, and most are not brought up with much awareness of the need for self responsibility there.
People aren't taught how to live their lives except where finance is concerned. Cooking, cleaning, sewing, laundry, washing dishes, etc. aren't just women's labours, I wish I had been familiarized with taking care of myself.
Spiritwind wrote:
I also tend to write when I feel inspired and an inner urging to express myself through the written word.
That reminds me of what Nostradamus wrote in a letter: "I have calculated and composed all during choice hours of well-disposed days, and as accurately as I could, all when Minerva was free and not unfavorable." That is probably due to the fact that there's a noticeable deterioration in the quality of one's work whenever passion slips in.

Say, did the year 2025 or the term Devas occur to you during your "deep inner exploration"?
Spiritwind wrote:
But for me, probably the biggest thing is I know I am more than my physical body... It takes the fear out of living, and worrying about dying.
Regrettably, I'm not emancipated from the fear of living, only the fear of death. I'd rather die than live. I find solace in the fact that a great man like Goethe could estimate that the happiest moments in his life amounted to barely a month. It seems our pursuit of happiness is merely a respite from suffering. Whereas higher beings are constantly occupied with tasks, without need for periods of rest.

Hope you have safe travels!
But the gold, in my mind, is to be found in deep inner exploration that goes beyond any outside sources.
Is this often accompanied by clarification?
Spiritwind wrote:
In fact, I’ve come to feel that you can pull information right out of the atmosphere if you know how to do it.
That's correct actually.

There's an anecdote from Henry Olcott's Old Leaves Diaries regarding Madame Blavatsky picking up on ideas streaming into her mind. Bear in mind that she was illiterate and didn't have access to libraries. I happened to chance upon a contemporary user of interest on another forum who claimed to be able to know things intuitively.

Sajaha mentioned that a woman's hair equipped her for detecting strings/ vibrations in the air currents, corroborated by Clement of Alexandria in his Stromata. Sajaha also clearly alluded to Plato's world of ideas with her designation of "Greenland", hinting towards the existence of a higher objective world which lies beyond the world of dreams/illusions, the emotional world. Greenland is the reservoir where inventors of great caliber and genuine seers obtain their epiphanies and revelations from, if they haven't already been bestowed an intuition from the various Devas. By genuine seers, I mean individuals like Nostradamus, Plato, and Sajaha, not your run-of-the-mill clairvoyant (i.e. Edgar Cayce, Philip K. Dick, Rudolf Steiner).

Sajaha also mentioned the spiritual forces of wickedness encamping at Greenland's borders. The daemonic forces have already made the emotional world their domain and base of operations, and our overweening sentimentality has ensured that it's no longer a place of rest as intended. The world which lies in-between the emotional world and Greenland is the mental world, that's where the fighting among the spiritual forces takes place nowadays.

Their ultimate goal is to enter into Greenland (which fortunately remains impossible for them) to obtain and monopolize the knowledge of the one objective reality. An inventor who obtains such an intuition is usually dismissed as a crank, then cunning opportunists pick up on their ideas, sensationalizing it, and gaining millions of followers in the process. Usually they achieve this by mashing together two wholly unrelated topics.

project

Return to “Express yourself”