Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Re: Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

Post by Spiritwind »

I mentioned something about intuition in another post I made over in the This Week in Review thread, and I’m going to expand on what I mean by intuition. And, just basically blab on with my many thoughts I am having. Hardly any body reads here, anyway, so what the heck. I’m writing for myself, and that’s ok.

For me, the force, the field, the energy, source, Great Spirit, God, Goddess, and that which goes beyond names, is very real. And I can tell you what it is NOT. It does not use fear, it does not lie, it IS benevolent, and exudes peace, empathy, and so many other things I could go on and on. It is bright, nurturing, and literally is the juice, the life force that animates every living thing. It is not somewhere else, I don’t have to pay for it, other than with my attention, and I don’t need to search for it at all. It’s not in a book, video, class, or workshop. It, in a very literal way, is everywhere and everything in nature, starting with my physical body. It is very creative, intelligent, accessible, and aware. It can be communicated with, once you identify the signature, the frequency, which allows you to be “in the zone”, much like dialing in a channel on the radio or TV used to be.

And one of the ways I became so intimately connected to this frequency, was when I really started to listen to my intuition. And my intuition would sometimes urge me to act in a way that from appearances seemed counter-intuitive. But I discovered after playing around with this inner voice, not sure if I could trust it, or even being sure where it originated from, that following it’s admonitions never in retrospect was a bad move, in fact, quite the contrary. It has always been accompanied by some impressive synchronicities, and far reaching benefits that often come from taking a different path.

My early programming which I allowed to guide my earlier life always engaged me in relationships that were very toxic, dysfunctional, and even sometimes dangerous. It’s what I was used to, from birth. I would have never worked my way out of that, had I NOT learned to listen to a different voice. Even though I don’t fault anyone who is involved with any of the 12 step programs for life, I have moved well past what it had to offer. The one thing, though, that it teaches that is paramount, is that there IS a higher power, that goes beyond belief, and when you realized that you were powerless, you could call on it to assist you, and it would be there.

This is a vital truth, from my own personal experience. It doesn’t matter what name you use, whether you are religious or not. It’s whether you have developed this deep inner relationship with this guiding force. This is why it is hard for me to see people either on the one hand saying there is no god, no need for awareness of the spirit. In fact, many believe we really are just an accident descended from apes, and the whole Darwinian survival of the fittest crap. Might makes right, the strongest rise to the top.

And then I see the other side still adhering to the “you are a sinner” from birth, tainted from the get go, and still 100% in support of this angry, genocidal, woman hating, jealous god. They often don’t even see the programming, how it runs them. So many I personally know see the satanic agenda, see the dark times coming, understand the depth of lies we’ve been programmed with all our lives, and do believe it’s a spiritual war. All of which I can agree with. But then it stops there. They, too, have made themselves judges and juries to anyone who is not like them. What really happened to “freedom”? Because their ideal is no less full of self righteous platitudes as those who go to the other extreme and tell us anything should be permissible, or you’re politically incorrect, such as full term abortions being ok, or you’re against abortion. Or, if you don’t support an agenda that encourages one to think they could, and should, spend serious time thinking as a 5 year old about what sex they want to be and being taught that men can have babies, then you are somehow homophobic.

And the meanness on both sides when it comes to the vaccine agenda et all, does not put either side in a good light. I don’t want to make fun of people who did take these experimental injections, even though my personal “intuition” from the get go told me it’s a no go for me. And I don’t really want to speculate too much about what the future death rate is going to be, not only from what has gone on the last two years that goes way beyond whether you got the jab or not. The point is, it has become obvious to me that someone very powerful indeed is taking the message on the Georgia Guidestones very seriously. Whether it goes that way, and in exactly in what manner and time frame is like watching dice in motion at a crap shoot. With nature involved, no matter who paid who to throw the game, there is always an element of risk, upset, and surprise.

And what I mean by nature involved, I mean that something that is connected to my inner highway, called intuition, to that which is divine. To a power and intelligence that is greater than that which I possess when only relying on my ego and sense of self in the smaller sense. For really, it does come down to this.

When I allow my conscious self to exclude this voice, I generally am guided by group think, media propaganda, childhood societal and religious programming, and so on. It is all very toxic and dysfunctional, and cannot even withstand much inner contemplation before beginning to disintegrate and fall apart. It does not hold up well to objective inner analysis. So I can’t ever go back there, to the way I was. It would be too painful, as my eyes have been opened, and I can’t unsee what I now see. Am I now a threat? I don’t want to hurt anyone, punish anyone, make them be like me. I’m not starting a religion or political movement, and any kind of counter insurgency, other than to support creating a system to obtain food and seeds to grow more from each other before we can’t buy them at the store anymore. Yes, I am guilty of that.

All I can say is it’s not looking good. I’m hoping nature really does have a wildcard up her sleeve. Yes, creation is a product of both polarities, male, female, but in my world, only females give birth and carry young in their womb. In my years of raising goats, and getting to know many livestock owners, though I’ve seen one hermaphrodite goat who mostly appeared female, I’ve never seen a male get pregnant or give birth, nor have I heard of anyone else who has either. Same with humans. I’ve known gay and bisexual people, and other than their sexual preference, they were like everyone else, and as far as I know never had a problem with what bathroom to go to. What’s going on now is something else entirely. It is an attempt to completely reprogram our social mores, and it’s kind of whether the majority really support it or not. Doesn’t sound very democratic to me. But, whatever. I’m just a country bumpkin in backwoods rural America still musing over how much those who wrote the Bill of Rights, however imperfect they were as beings, must be rolling over in their graves today. I don’t think this is what they envisioned, whether they were all Masons or not. Ok, end of rant for now.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Woke up at 5:30 am to see my husband laying next to me wide awake, which is unusual. He was worrying about the refrigerator in our other RV. It truly is ALWAYS something to worry about and fix here, one thing after another. Then he gets up and checks the news. Why he does that I don’t know. I skim headlines and that’s all I can take. I told him we ought to take up fishing. Come up with some kind of non-alcoholic beverage and some healthy snacks of some sort, and just go sit out in the middle of a lake somewhere.

He was reading about Pelosi’s husband and the big shove all the facts under the rug move there, then moved onto the Uvalde school shooting and how there was no response for a full hour, with parents being tased and restrained from rescuing their own children. I skimmed some other headlines in some of the alternative news sites I keep up on, to see another big fire, this time an egg production facility in Wright County, Minnesota. There was another fire just a few days ago in Prosser, Washington, a 100 year old grain silo, too, that burned to the ground. Then there was the lovely clip of Bill Gates claiming the next plandemic will likely be caused by man made climate change or a bio-terrorist. I almost laughed on that one, because it’s strangely true. It will be caused by man, and will be ANOTHER act of bio-terrorism.

Which brings me to my visit with the grandsons this weekend. The older one, who is almost 15, is quite frequently taken aback by my stance on things, as it is so different than the mainstream view. We were talking about the jab he was forced to get, twice, and how everyone he knows, his mom and step-dad, teachers, fellow students etc. who have had all the jabs, and are still getting sick and being tested all the time, and keep supposedly having co-Vid. It doesn’t make sense to him, nor should it with anyone who still has active working brain cells. Then somehow Bill Gates name came up, and he started laughing when I told him how much I despised the creator of Microsoft! And Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and Fowchi. Yes, I’m misspelling his name on purpose. As far as I’m concerned, they are all working against humanities best interests and are enemies of the people. There are many more names I could add to the list.

We talked about how taking everyone’s guns away is only going to leave good people unarmed and unable to defend themselves, against those who intend to harm, and about what has actually happened in many countries who have done this. I won’t list them, but again, it’s not rocket science to see that the criminals will still have them, and so will the growing army of those who will be tasked to take them away from the rest of us. WHO you might ask? And how come the individual who sold these weapons to the guy who was allowed to go kill a bunch of school children isn’t being held accountable? Or anyone else, for that matter, like all the officers who just listened to school children being shot and killed while they stood and did nothing.

And you don’t even want to get me started on what I think about our current administration. We must be the laughing stock of the world, though I would have to say it’s almost a tie with Canada. Just a few of this morning musings as I drink my coffee and contemplate the day ahead. I keep writing here, again, even though I’m the lone poster, again, because I sincerely think we are going through a worldwide situation of shock, and depression, to the point where many are just kind of withdrawing into themselves. I got off Facebook, and generally don’t watch the news, yet you can’t get away from it. People I know right here close to home who were so involved in solutions oriented activities last year, are hiding out. But there is no escaping what is rolling our collective way. For me, it’s like I’ve been through this crap before, in more than one lifetime. I really didn’t want to be here again for this kind of reality nightmare unfolding in sort of a slow, yet fast, motion, on the world screen of life.

Yet, here I am. I have someone coming to get some of my wild black cap raspberry starts today, and someone coming to look at baby goats I have for sale. I need to get busy and make kimchi, dehydrate bananas, get the gardens planted, and, well, the list in my head just keeps growing, so I think I’ll stop there. I am here, I am alive, and I just got to keep going. What a show, and I hate horror movies. Oh well, I’ll just involve myself in some of the side plots and story lines, keep my hands in the dirt, my feet on the ground, and my head on my inner knowing that I have a friend in the unseen realms who has never let me down and is always right here, just on a different frequency. I will find joy in listening to the birds chirp, and the goats doing what they do, the plants growing, and turn what I can’t control over to something bigger than myself. Life is good.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I hear the sound of baby goats outside, who want me to hurry up and let them out to go be with their moms. And I know I should be springing into action, but don’t feel springy. I feel a great deal of turmoil about life lately, and find it hard to focus my attention. There is a huge convergence taking place, with storm fronts on both the personal and universal level. I know I need to be fearless, but have not worked through my own triggers having to do with loss.

No small matter, really. I’ve gained many good friends this last couple of years, yet see so many also struggling with life. Withdrawal and severe depression has taken a few out of the scene entirely. And as far as triggers go, I’ve also lost some friends who have far more hidden triggers than I even do. They are only hidden to themselves, as they are quite transparent to those who know them. It makes me sad, and though I need to bolster myself for even more loss to come, I wonder if I can find it within myself to do so.

I may have to downsize more on goats, and can’t help but worry about their fates, as I struggle with the fact that so many other farmers are also having to face the lack of adequate food and finances to keep going. So many animals are going to face the execution squad, and be taken to auction, and when I look into their eyes I feel great pain, knowing this could all have been avoided, and that this crisis has been created on purpose. It reminds me of a dream I had about 30 years ago, that left me shaken for weeks. In it I was standing in a huge herd of buffalo, that were milling around grazing. I could hear and feel their hot breath, and it was a most awesome sight. It was like I was really there. As I was taking it all in I could hear drumming and a man speak in the background, talking to me about what was to come. The scene then abruptly changed, to one of stinking carcasses all around, as all the buffalo as far as my eyes could see were laying dead all around me. It shook me deeply, as I listened to the voice explain to me that what was done to these buffalo, the mentality behind it, is still very much alive today. They were slaughtered on purpose, mainly to break the will of the people who relied on them for their livelihood. They had been an integral part of their lives, and now they were gone. It wasn’t just the loss that hurt, it was the wanton disregard for life and lack of honor that was demonstrated that broke their hearts.

I’ve quoted him many times, but will repeat it again. As Russel Means said in a video I watched of him, “we’re all on the reservation now”. Truer words could not be spoken. It’s like we’ve been allowed to free range for long enough that we believed that we were our own masters, but now we’re being rounded up for auction ourselves. It doesn’t leave me with a warm comfy feeling.

We really are under attack, yet just like the eagle that picks off one duck at a time, while the rest are swimming ignorantly and blissfully all around, there is no alarm being sounded, nor a mass movement out of harms way. Yes, there are those of us who can clearly see the emperor has no clothes and are doing our best to get the word out, yet we have been drowned out by the even louder sounds of endless and generally meaningless distraction. When do you quit trying to tell others the building is on fire, and choose to leave them to their fates to at least save yourself?

I’m attending a Freedom Rally tomorrow, where our little group of rebels will be having our market. There will be speakers from various churches, along with music and a march through downtown. I worry that it will be presented in the local media as a bunch of far right wing Christians who are tied to racist, anti abortion, anti LGBTQ, anti vaccine nutters who are “dangerous”. I guess we are dangerous, in that we are voicing opposition, and they want us to just shut up and willingly and quietly go along with the plan for our eradication. Thing is, since we are mostly white, we automatically get accused of being racist. And they skip the fact that abortion laws have been changing to allow full term fully viable infants to be murdered, which is a far cry from a woman’s right to end a pregnancy in the first three months. They also forget to mention that most folks were perfectly willing to allow people to chose their own lifestyle, up to the point where it was being shoved down our children’s throat in school, in a clear attempt to completely change long standing social mores in regards to sexual preferences. Drag queen story hour is not teaching kids non-discrimination. It’s teaching them to embrace it as something cool, and progressive.

Encouraging elementary children to choose their sex like a person chooses what clothes to wear is not something acceptable to even the majority of the population. It’s being chosen for us. The recent Pride in the Park event that was held locally demonstrated all that is wrong with this agenda. One of the performers chose to completely expose himself, and yes, he had all the male parts it would normally be illegal to be showing to a crowd of parents and children. The looks on some of the kids faces clearly showed their shock and dismay. And now, anyone who chooses not to take the experimental jab, or refuses to also make their children comply, are seen as anti-vaxxers, even though many of them didn’t have a problem with the previous vaccines that went through vigorous testing for years to be approved.

So, we’re all being lumped together, in an attempt to sway the remaining public’s perceptions about those of us who do see where the narrative is really heading, and are trying to bring awareness to those who remain asleep. It’s easy to off your opponent, if you first drug them so they cannot respond. And that’s happening in so many ways, through actual medication, through our food, through whatever they are spraying on us in our skies, and especially through what they spew out via government sanctioned media outlets. Pretty much anyone who speaks out that hasn’t received the government’s stamp of approval, gets vilified, even if it’s mostly made up bull shit.

What a deal. But I’m going anyway. I just hope they don’t spray us with something, as I keep hearing reports that after some public events people are sharing various observations that hint at something more going on. Burning sensations in their eyes and throat, dizziness, a metallic taste in their mouth, and deep fatigue. Yes, we really are at war. A war by stealth, but a war nonetheless. Ok, I guess I’ve gotten what really troubles me off my chest for the day so I’ll now eat my carrot cake and then get busy. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it’s off to work I go.... (By the way, the kimchi turned out great!)

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Good morning world. I had a horrible day yesterday, for reasons beyond my conscious understanding. But I am not going to have a horrible day today. Since part of the problem seemed to originate from the fact I could not sleep the night before, despite eating a few fresh skullcap leaves, I decided to just call it a day early, to ensure I got plenty of sleep, even if I did my usual of waking up about every hour with a hot flash. It seemed to work, as I am now well rested, even though I feel seriously behind in farm duties.

But the key thing I have noticed is how important my attitude is, in righting the upturned ship again, and get back on course. I do know that being the solstice, those black magicians who work for our eugenicist keepers were probably feverishly busy doing their rituals, and I have noticed that for some very nebulous reason I seem to feel the dark energy emitted from them. I will not back down or give up though, and will continue to work my own form of magic that runs counter to the narrative they are creating for humanity. It’s part of why I am here, along with countless others like myself who are doing much the same thing.

And, I am to the point where people who judge me, make fun of me, talk bad about me, and have decided they don’t want to know me because they think I’m an arrogant fraud can throw their barbed arrows all they want, and they will just bounce off of me. I had someone recently tell me I can’t be trusted in business dealings and that I have claimed to be a psychic. Funny thing is, the business deal that went awry was a total breakdown in communication due to the other party being heavily triggered, and my intentions completely misread. Since this person has serious trauma issues from a lifetime of abandonment and life threatening health problems from youth, I cannot even be upset really, as my heart goes out to him, but I can’t fix it either. As far as being a psychic, it’s also really funny, as all along I have always said the same thing, to anyone who will listen. And that is that we ALL have the capacity to be telepathic and read energy fields. Every single one of us. It’s hard wired in.

You can’t work with things like Reiki for almost 30 years and not know that everyone has a field of energy around them. Plus, it has been shown through remote viewing that pretty much everyone has the capacity to travel in the unseen realms to look at things and obtain information. So I am not going to apologize to anyone for having discovered that I too have and can expand on this natural ability. Another funny thing about this most recent experience with the person mentioned above, is that both him and his father absolutely have this ability themselves as well, but have not focused on developing it, or learning to trust what they receive (a common problem). And they can both just get in line with all the other haters in my club. I have withdrawn my energy from the relationship, and will simply continue on the trajectory I have already set for myself. I’m in it for the long haul, however long I am here in this body.

I generally look at the headlines in my telegram chats every morning, just to get a feel of what information is floating around out there, and it’s not pretty. Between the everlasting Covid narrative with infants now up for grabs on the hit list, the fiasco we call politics and all it’s machinations, as well as the free fall of our food production and distribution networks, it’s looking darker by the day. I’m feeling it here in that the little bit of corn I planted is looking pretty sad, and is unlikely to produce much of anything. I knew that at the outset, but thought I would try anyway just to see. Fortunately, some other things I planted don’t require the warmth corn needs to grow and looks to be doing well. Should get a pretty good crop of potatoes. And I’m currently swimming in goats milk, but I’ll save all my farm talk for another thread. All I can do is move into solutions. Worrying about the problem only energizes it to continue.

The last thing I will mention before jumping out the door is the new vendor agreement the board members of my nearby Grange have come up with for the little Farmers Market I started out here. I’m half way through the season, which was only once a month through September, and they have now come up with a lengthy detailed and very formal vendors agreement, to supposedly cover themselves from every conceivable liability issue, as well as dictating even how we should dress. I will probably sign it, and finish out my obligation. At the end of the season I will then inform them that although they worked hard to put that together, they will have to find someone else to carry the torch next year. I will withdraw my participation in favor of our unregulated, rule free, underground alternative economy networks. Each person in these growing networks takes responsibility for themselves, and knows that the system has now fully turned against the people it is supposed to be representing and protecting. We have collectively withdrawn our support of this system, and have created our own.

It’s all a learning experience, so no time wasted. For those who wish to continue to support the crumbling infrastructure of our federally regulated everything, have at it. I’m not going to follow that sinking ship. I wish them well. Soon enough we will all be able to clearly see that life as we knew it is over. There is no going back. There has always been a portion of the population that completely turns feral and manages to survive these many resets. I plan to be part of that group. Even though it looks bleak on the collective horizon, I will not give up or give in, nor will I comply with their attempts to off me. On that note, I will bid you adieu. I have much to do.

By the way, good to see you LostNFound!!!!

Return to “Express yourself”