Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Re: Thoughts, thoughts, too many thoughts...

Post by Spiritwind »

My seed is very strong, so even though conditions at first sprout were less than favorable, my seed grew and developed. In fact, it is STILL growing, expanding my branches and roots. I cannot explain why.

Why does some seed not grow, not develop? I cannot say. But it is so. Look on those whose seeds were stunted from the outset with only the eyes of love, compassion, and understanding. For then, whether now or in the past or future, their seed will be strengthened, and may be more likely to take root and grow.

I wrote this after meditating on the fact that when I go into the city to buy food or other necessities, I cannot help but observe that a good many people (at least half when I go to places like Walmart on the rare occasion when I’m hunting for salmon pate for our spoiled cat Zoey) are extremely overweight, can hardly walk, have a basket full of food like products I would never let touch my lips, and look either vacant, fearful, or seriously depressed. They usually have a mask on too. I want to work on having a different response to them, and instead of wondering what’s wrong with them, or having disparaging thoughts, to see them as seeds that for some reason just didn’t have it in them. I don’t need to know why, I just need to learn to redirect my thoughts in such a way as to be uplifting and send them light, and loving thoughts. It does not help them one whit to judge. And I don’t like that in myself, as any one of them could be me in another life. Or even other aspects of the self not yet recognized.

It does seem as though the world has fallen asleep, and only the nebulous terrain of the subconscious is at work, growing darker by the day. Yet, at the same time, the sun is rising on the other side of the horizon. I rise with that sun, and sing joy into the beginning of a new day. It takes effort, sometimes monumental effort, to keep going. At the same time the wave of a new dream is hitting the shores of my spirit self, the one I tune in to when meditating, and focusing intent on reaching the shores of the divine. The light sparkles on the waters of life, and I feel the quickening of my souls beat. That’s the sound I want to dance to. Such a time to be here for the show. It must get easier with practice? I seriously hope so.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Dear Laurie, I had to log in to thank you for the above piece of writing. It made me want to add something sweet and beautiful, as you are probably aware I collect images that invoke the magic of the world we are immersed in.

Heaven on Earth, when the stars came down.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Much research and many discussions are taking place on a few topics that have to do with what is real, and questioning many things we believe. To name a few, there are those questioning if Jesus Christ, as a physical human being, actually ever existed, particularly in the time period and location we’ve been told. Another is whether the earth is really a roundish ball in space that is spinning and circling our sun, or whether it is flat. Another topic I’ve seen debated is whether we evolved in a Darwinian fashion, or were a special creation by God. I believe we do evolve, but that there have been several special creations, the original, and then subsequent ones for various different purposes.

My thoughts don’t even fit into a nice cut and dry, one way or the other, kind of understanding. I do feel the Christ embodiment happened, though maybe not as we’ve been taught, and you really have to think outside the box on this one. My feeling is that reality, as a physical construct, is not as solid as we generally believe, and has a fluid, ever flowing, shifting, dynamic, structure that can actually morph and change at will. It exists in a sea of possibility, in which, if you can think it, it can manifest and “appear” real. And I also intuit that there are a myriad, perhaps even infinite, number of simultaneously happening realities, much like a fractal, or hologram, that has pieces of itself in every one.

We happen to be “tuned” to this primary reality channel, but it is only one of many, and the construct itself is fracturing yet again, into even more possibilities.

So, I think there is a spherical component to the physical terrain we collectively occupy here, as well as a flat circular plane, that radiates, continuously, in a wavelike fashion, from center to edge, and from edge to center, while expanding slowly outward. It’s a torsion field that one can tune into, and feel energetically. And, I have been in the spiritual presence of what appears to be a couple, male and female, the Christos and the Magdalene (appearing at different ages at different times), standing at what appears to be a portal and looking back at me from across the bridge unfolding before me in my mind’s eye, with a beckoning smile. It feels like an invitation, but I must walk the spirit bridge to get there, past all mind constructs.

So, the story of Jesus Christ, as we’ve come to know it (those who have followed those teachings, called Christianity, often beginning in childhood, as part of the software used to navigate life) is based upon something very real, in my mind, and there are hidden reasons the story has been told as it has. Sometimes you have to look a little deeper than you’ve ever done before, to find the gold. The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN you....

Like Neo, in the movie the Matrix, we must unplug to see the truth behind the current movie playing on the set of life, for it is all being fabricated by magicians of the sort that most cannot conceive of, with the ability to focus their minds and intent in a way that literally creates reality. We create reality too, but that ability has been completely subverted, and almost all our creative juices are funneled into helping these magicians create the horror show we see unfolding before us. They stole our birthright, and even stole our identity. Identity theft. It’s been going on a long time.

You must be willing to dive off the cliff, into the unknown, in a way that leaves all you thought you knew behind. That is what my inner guides tell me, every time I ask. All the research in the world won’t directly lead you to the truth, as the truth lies outside of all constructs, to even beyond thought. You must be willing to take that magic carpet ride....I’m not quite there yet, but I’m working on it. All it takes is imagination....and, like John Lennon, I am a dreamer, and I do imagine. Living life in peace. What would that be like?
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

There’s a guy in one of my telegram groups who every so often will post this image of global IQ scores, and seems to think this is really an accurate measure of intelligence, as if low IQ people are inherently more prone to violence, and even went so far as to say that they shouldn’t even be educated, and early on funneled into menial labor. Wow, is all I can say to that (shades of my Freemasonic Grandfather) and he also seems to think that by age 5 it’s a done deal, as in you cannot improve after that. I find all kinds of issues with what he seems to believe, but will not take it up with him directly.

You may ask yourself, why do I even stay a member of this group? Well, I have this last few years been getting much more involved on the local level and want to keep a good pulse on who’s who and what’s what in my actual neck of the woods. All of these groups in my area that I am associated with are people who at least see what I see as far as what is going on in the world, enough to recognize they want no part of it, and are all moving towards independence from the prevailing “system”. They are very outspoken in their rejection of the agenda being rolled out these last three years. Most are rural folks who are very busy raising livestock, growing their own food, acquiring necessary skills and developing trade networks, which I have an avid interest in. This one particular group has a very Christian orientation, and is fairly old school in that they are big on the Bible, including the Old Testament. This particular individual also expounds on the virtues of the man being the rightful head of the house and their women need to be kept under control. I’m not going to take this one up with him either.

I’ve actually met this person one time, and he was funny and obviously a very intelligent and aware man in many ways, but his certainty that he is right will be his downfall. I do know that some people are able to problem solve, think outside the box, and can much more quickly figure things out than others. But that is no measure of humility, conscience, or empathy. Some of the smartest people on earth are also the most deadly. It really is such a slippery slope. And I know for a fact that I am smarter now than I used to be, in so many ways. I have had to consciously work at it, but I know it is possible. A necessary component of this has also been developing the ability to question what I think I know, and be able to let go of cherished beliefs that I have come to understand were not accurate, or able to hold up to honest scrutiny. Another interesting observation is that this last three years has gifted me with an understanding of why I never fit in with most groups of people. It started in kindergarten and has followed me through my whole life. Something about me has always been different. Not good, not bad, just different. It has flushed many of my kind to the surface so we can find each other, and I am now meeting many people who I feel an instant resonance with. And these are all people at different stages of learning to be who they really are, independent of who they were told to be by society, public education, religion, and other forms of shaping. I have never really been able to conform, no matter how strong the pressure to do so has been.

I remember when I read Political Ponerology years ago he talks about how about 6% of the population is psychopathically inclined. Some groups have a higher percentage because of inbreeding these traits and many have actual brain damage. They may have a very high intellect, but lack conscience or empathy. I tend to think, at present anyway, that there is likewise about 6% of the population that is the opposite, but many of them have not found themselves yet. But it is happening. Not only are we finding ourselves, but we are finding each other. It’s true that our current prevailing social paradigm has not been supportive of this effort, yet with the advent of the “new normal” foisted on us since 2020 it’s become a matter of survival and has kicked many of us into a much higher gear. We want to survive this madness.

Most of us, prior to 2020, have just went along to get along, not really wanting to stand out. Yes, there have always been those who have never been afraid to stand up, and have been putting themselves out there for years. I have done a little bit of activism over the years, but primarily found that many good people were putting a great deal of effort into changing the system that has no intention of ever changing to be for the people. The only way to be effective is to opt out, from my personal point of view. And many of us are, in whatever ways we can, just not playing the game any more. Even a few who used to be invested in helping to provide alternative educational materials to the public have pulled back from those endeavors. The information is out there. Can’t do much about willful ignorance. If people don’t want to know, they don’t want to know.

I guess one of the things that prompted me to write this is I see some falling into the trap of using this information on IQ to justify things like discrimination, prejudice, and bigotry. It’s true, I would rather spend my time around like minded people (we actually have things in common to talk about), and I do have to struggle with myself to stay out of judgement with things like fearful people wearing masks probably the rest of their lives thinking it somehow makes them safer. But on an individual basis, I will not withhold my love for those who feel the need to conform. I have many family members who do believe in the system. As long as they don’t try to convert me to their side, I will not be afraid to be in their company, hug them, sit next to them, or otherwise engage them, even though they keep lining up for the next booster shot and still believe in our current political system. It’s not us against them. I also will not buy into the most dire predictions that they will all be dead in five years or less. I feel grateful that my loved ones who did get the jab all seem to be doing okay. Everyone is not the same, and even the injections are not all the same.

Thing is, some of the folks in the groups up in my neck of the woods are not like me, and do feel the need to exclude others due to jab status, religion, or even skin color and race, which I find very troubling. As I said, not everyone is the same. Plus, team dark loves nothing more than to get people to dig in, supporting one side or the other. Therefore, I will opt out of that mind set, and not play their game. By staying in some of these groups I have been able to see who is who, and that information will be quite valuable moving into the future. Plus, trade networks are going to become much more important as we move forward. Some of these folks I could stand back to back with against whatever comes at us, and some I would trade with but might not want to be in a close knit community with. You know, the American Indians when meeting the white man didn’t use money to trade for goods with. The white man didn’t offer them money because it had no value to them. Pretty soon, it’s going to kind of be that way again. I have no problem with that. I tend to believe that the whole money game we’ve been hoodwinked to participate in has caused untold misery, and has allowed that psychopathic 6% with a high intellect to go with it to basically rob us for a very long time. Plus, make slaves out of us while selling us the belief we are free. What a joke.

And, by the way, I love Woody Harrelson (hint, check out a recent SNL episode, LOL). Ok, I’ve rambled on enough. I might pick up the thread again, but think I’ve covered most of what I wanted to say today.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Often I find myself reflecting on my life, both current and past, as well as my place in the larger scheme of things. I pay attention to how things are changing over time, and the role of Big Brother in our lives. From my limited point of view, I have observed Big Brother becoming more and more dictatorial, and it seems it is sticking its nose into more and more of what is really none of its business, and has been doing so for some long time now. There are many ways to observe this, especially with the advent of pandemania that started in 2020, with the still hard to believe over reach that was rolled out so successfully, all in the name of “public safety”. You WILL wear the mask, line up for that shot, mask your children, inject your babies, and slightly more subtly ostracize all who aren’t going along to get along. Yikes!

But I’ve felt the encroachment of this trend ever since I became a convicted felon for growing 49 marijuana seedlings that hadn’t been sexed out and were still in sandwich baggies all the way back in 1988, over 30 years ago. Granted, I was in Idaho, and should have known better, and I have since got the conviction dismissed. But the damage was done. I finally finished my formal education in 2010 with a bachelors degree in psychology, with the intention to work with troubled youth or with the elderly. Since I rarely pay attention to politics, I was unaware until I finished and started looking for work that Obummer had helped pass legislation that prohibited either one of these fields from hiring me. It didn’t matter that over 20 years had passed and I had been in no further trouble, or that marijuana was being decriminalized in many states, and even being recognized as having medicinal benefits. Legally, they could not hire me, so I could not get a job in the fields I had finished my formal education for. I was also unable to pay back the hefty student loans I had accrued either.

Since then, more and more rules and regulations are being passed and enforced. I remember when you could put up a sign either offering babysitting in your home, or looking for a babysitter. Now, you can’t do that anymore, though occasionally someone does it and doesn’t get called out or noticed. But for the most part you either pay the high cost of day care, or find someone who has received the government stamp of approval to do it in their own home, and still pay more than many can afford. For my part, I remember when I worked full time at minimum wage as a single mother of two almost teen boys, that finding appropriate childcare was fairly out of reach. My boys suffered for it, and I know for a fact many single parents do not have the family or support network to receive any help with this. It was a very hard time in my life.

Then along came my daughter in the 90’s and I was yet again in another dysfunctional relationship that was doomed to not last, and I found myself working for a business called Visiting Nurses. Back then, you did not have to have any special training to sit with the elderly and/or handicapped, do light housekeeping, run errands for them, cook meals, and even help with bathing. Since then, I have worked with two different women in their 90’s all the way until they passed, doing all of the above. But now I cannot look for work doing this unless I go take a two week class and get certified (not free!). Again, all in the name of “safety”. And I remember even back in 1989/90 when I attended NIC, I took a class called Introduction to Social Health and Welfare Systems. Many of the people who took that class were already working in these many related fields in one way or another, had been for years, and suddenly had to go back and take classes to get certified (hint, and pay money for) to do what they were already doing. It’s starting to sound a little ridiculous, isn’t it?

My experience with the Farmer’s Market last year is another example. We’ve had our alternative market going for two years now, and it absolutely would not be sanctioned by the edifice I will just call “Big Brother”. I found out early on that just about everything we each brought to share at our market required either a permit, business license, or some other types of requirements or certification to be in full compliance. This included herbs and garden plants, sourdough bread, even dried herbs or fruit, eggs, canned anything, jellies and jams, and especially unpasteurized goat or cows milk or, heaven forbid, cheese made from them. And, of course, all of this is in the name of “public safety”.

I have been following what is happening to our food production and distribution system, from huge numbers of processing plants mysteriously being burnt to the ground, to shipping problems, to mass animal cullings due to pandemic fears that have been whipped into a near state of hysteria these last 3 years, to changing weather patterns, and more. It certainly looks to me like a controlled demolition of the food supply. And I’ve even seen such ridiculous things like articles claiming that working with garden soil or raising your own chickens can be dangerous to your health. All these things I’ve reflected on here have led me to the place where I have zero trust in the system or “Big Brother” doing anything at all that truly benefits society or keeps them safe. Quite the opposite. It seems to me they are trying very hard to take us down to ground level where we think we are free, but might as well be in a cage, fed whatever they want to feed us (can you say insects and bugs?), and they administer whatever kind of poison they want to while charging us our life’s savings (if you are lucky enough to have any) to slowly kill us while they call it “healthcare”.

Thing is, this big edifice I call Big Brother did not grant me life, nor am I going to willingly give over that power to them. They did not earn it, nor do they have the right to run my life that way. If that makes me disobedient, somehow a criminal, or worse, a domestic terrorist, then so be it. Long ago, I gave myself permission to question everything, including myself, what I think I know and believe. Granted, I can be wrong about just about anything and do have my biases. But to the best of my ability, I am not here to serve Big Brother, I am here to serve humanity, life, truth, and my God given right to free will. Big Brother, as I said, did not grant me life in a human body, it did not create me. A power much bigger than it, or myself, did, and to that I will answer. It only has as much power as we’ve collectively given it, and right now, it looks to me like we gave it way too much! Time to kick it out of the driver’s seat and take back those reigns on our own lives. It has not made life better or safer, in fact, it’s done the opposite. Can’t say what anyone else is going to do, but I’ve made my decision. And thankfully, I’m not alone....
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

In Congress, July 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Always wondered where the pursuit of Happiness went wrong . How hard is to understand this simple concept ?

also:

-That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Cristian wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:08 pm Always wondered where the pursuit of Happiness went wrong . How hard is to understand this simple concept ?

It is such a simple concept, so simple that the dark ones knew they had to offer happiness at a price. Fancy toys, new gadgets, fashion, celebrity, etc. became what most humans believed would give them happiness.

also:

-That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

My favorite line in the US Constitution, says everything a human being needs to comprehend and integrate as Truth.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Christine wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 am

My favorite line in the US Constitution, says everything a human being needs to comprehend and integrate as Truth.
You mean the Declaration of Independence ...

happy birthday beautiful being

@Spiritwind

sorry for this interruption...not my place to discuss American topics.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Cristian wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:48 pm
Christine wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 am

You mean the Declaration of Independence ...

happy birthday beautiful being

@Spiritwind

sorry for this interruption...not my place to discuss American topics.
Don’t mind the interruption at all! It’s a good reminder that not only is it our right, but our duty to stand up against tyranny and a government that has totally turned against the people. I wish more people understood this. Way things look now, I doubt most people could fight their way out of a paper bag (I know, that’s rather mean of me). And the will to push back has been sufficiently subdued through dubious means. It reminds me of the old westerns I used to watch where the towns people all ran and hid when of group of outlaws came riding in with their guns waving. Of course, that never kept them safe. But when someone came along and showed the townspeople how to put their minds together and come up with a plan, they generally were able to outwit their opponents. Then, as now, the one thing that works against Big Brother is their arrogance. It’s only when people allow themselves to feel powerless that they will always lose.

I hope you had an awesome (and Happy) Birthday yesterday, Christine! I know you know how to have fun!

Return to “Express yourself”