PLANDEMIC: Dr. Andrew Kaufman in a discussion with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and Marcy Cravat

"I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them." - Hippocrates
Christine
Site Admin

PLANDEMIC: Dr. Andrew Kaufman in a discussion with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and Marcy Cravat

Post by Christine »

More sanity from Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Tenpenny. They do a good job of exploring what is known and what we don't know, discussion includes 5G, AI and the "vaccine" that is being developed, it's scary.

Image RichieFromBoston
400K subscribers

MIRRORED FROM DOCTOR KAUFMANS CHANNEL, AS MY INTERVIEW WITH BOTH DR. TENPENNY AND DR. KAUFAMN HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY REMOVED. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny & Dr. Andrew Kaufman sit down with award winning film maker/documentarian Marcy Cravat for a discussion. This is the first time these two very outspoken doctors ever got together for a chat. It's just as mind blowing as you would expect! Marcy does a great job asking the relevant questions that are on everyone's mind as well as a few questions that might surprise you. Brandon Smith does the intro and outro. Buckle up and grab your notebook! Check the links below for more content on these subjects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66H3...
andrewkaufmanmd.com
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Human Beings - Health, News, and Experiences”