Gary Lachman | Holy Russia, Rudolf Steiner, & Cultural Spirits

“But Sasha was from Russia, where the sunsets are longer, the dawns less sudden and sentences are often left unfinished from doubt as how to best end them.”
― Virginia Woolf, Orlando
Christine
Site Admin

Gary Lachman | Holy Russia, Rudolf Steiner, & Cultural Spirits

Post by Christine »

The World Soul, the protean soul are words that have been running through my consciousness. This one hour interview only skims the surface of the depths of the subjects voiced. While listening I found myself transported through swirling memories, the present mayhem, and my own connection to the world soul.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/h8qLx7VV5gw[/youtube]

Image TheHighersideChats
76K subscribers

Gary Lachman is the author of twenty-one books on topics ranging from the evolution of consciousness to literary suicides, popular culture and the history of the occult. He has written a rock and roll memoir of the 1970s, biographies of Aleister Crowley, Rudolf Steiner, C. G. Jung, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Emanuel Swedenborg, P. D. Ouspensky, and Colin Wilson, histories of Hermeticism and the Western Inner Tradition, studies in existentialism and the philosophy of consciousness, and about the influence of esotericism on politics and society.

Today we talk mainly about his latest book, The Return of Holy Russia: Apocalyptic History, Mystical Awakening, and the Struggle for the Soul of the World.

Find Gary on Twitter @GaryLachman.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Russia - The land of untouched nature and ancient magic”