Warm welcome to Idigress!

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Warm welcome to Idigress!

Post by Christine »

What a great name, another evoking a question in the mind. To ask, from what have you digressed?

"Early 16th century: from Latin digress- ‘stepped away,’ from the verb digredi, from di- ‘aside’ + gradi ‘to walk.’"

Found this cartoon, but I digress. :D

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Idigress

Re: Warm welcome to Idigress!

Post by Idigress »

Thank you for the warm welcome! Sorry for the delay in responding, life, as usual, got in the way ;)

Good question. Sometimes while talking with others, I manage to go off on tangents that could be like taking others down a rabbit hole, lol. Other times I'll have a random thought pop into my head on something slightly related or even on something else different all together. I suffer from SOS - shiny object syndrome ;) oh look, squirrel! But I digress...

Look forward to participating in the forum ;)
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Warm welcome to Idigress!

Post by Christine »

Idigress wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome! Sorry for the delay in responding, life, as usual, got in the way ;)

Good question. Sometimes while talking with others, I manage to go off on tangents that could be like taking others down a rabbit hole, lol. Other times I'll have a random thought pop into my head on something slightly related or even on something else different all together. I suffer from SOS - shiny object syndrome ;) oh look, squirrel! But I digress...

Look forward to participating in the forum ;)
We look forward to your shiny objects! Thanks for being here.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Welcome”