One Nation Under Blackmail | Whitney Webb with James Corbett

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
Christine
Site Admin

One Nation Under Blackmail | Whitney Webb with James Corbett

Post by Christine »

I really appreciate good researchers who back up all their books and reports with links to where the information was obtained. James Corbett is prolific in his work and has made some documentaries that everyone should watch. When I a newbie wanders into the shop and the conversation turns toward the world of conspiracy I always send them to James first.

I started listening to Whitney Webb a few years ago and have warmed to her over time. For a 33 year old woman with two young children she has put together a 900 page 2 volume book that leaves no stone unturned as it lays out the tangled dark web of the criminal underbelly of the whose-who in the game of world control. She says something toward the end that I feel we should all realize as we watch the moves on the world stage. "It's consolidation, they are taking out their competition."

[bbvideo][/bbvideo]

The Corbett Report

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/webb-onenation/

Whitney Webb of UnlimitedHangout.com joins James once again, this time to discuss her new, epic, 900-page, two-volume tour de force, One Nation Under Blackmail. In this conversation, Webb and Corbett dive into the sordid tale of Epstein and his compatriots and begin to unravel the incredibly complex web of the intelligence/organized crime/blackmail syndicate.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “This Week in Review”