The Mysteries of Materialization (Steiner, The Fall, Taking Form, Creating Bodies) | Gigi Young

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Cristian

The Mysteries of Materialization (Steiner, The Fall, Taking Form, Creating Bodies) | Gigi Young

Post by Cristian »

Topics Covered:
- The two archs of Human Evolution: The Materialization Arch and the Spiritualization Arch
- The significance of the Incarnation of Christ/Mystery of Golgotha (Anthroposophy)
- The (modern) creation of forms as a Black Magic rite and inversion of Truth
- The Fall and the Matriarchy
- The Spiritual Hierarchies/Angelic Hierarchy (and humanity's place in it as the 10th Hierarchy)
- Transhumanism, genetic engineering and hybridization as a destructive act, not a creative act

Topics Covered:
- The Atlantean and Lemurian Epoch in contrast with our current Post Atlantean Epoch
- Understanding the Anti-Christ Spirit
- The Magical Rites of Atlantean Sorcerers and how they continue today
- The mindset of materialization
Cristian

Re: The Mysteries of Materialization ( Steiner, The Fall, Taking Form, Creating Bodies) | Gigi Young

Post by Cristian »

This video is a recapitulation of the first two. Interesting that she mentions people having past life traumas like burned or hanged witches...

Topics:
- The Atlantean and Lemurian Consciousness
- The Mindset and Magical Religion of the Materialist
- Resurrection Mysteries vs. “Releasing” ones self into the Metaverse
- Tribalism, Blood memory and Eugenics v.s The Transformative power of the Christ Impulse
- Releasing the Materialist Mindset
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Mysteries of Materialization ( Steiner, The Fall, Taking Form, Creating Bodies) | Gigi Young

Post by Christine »

I am finding Gigi's talks very interesting, finding myself internally nodding a lot. It's really not surprising that so many of us have been burned and hung, even dismembered. What I do know is that these past life (and present life) traumas can be healed. As she was speaking about our bodies before we fell into the materialization phase I was pleased, surprised but not surprised, and gladdened too because I have memories of just such a body in several different incarnations. One was in Ur and the other on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. What I recall on both occasions was having a human formed body but it was semi-translucent and instead of walking, we floated and moved about with thought. I actually have never met anyone else who has told me about these types of memories.

I'll watch the second one soon. Thanks.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Cristian

Re: The Mysteries of Materialization (Steiner, The Fall, Taking Form, Creating Bodies) | Gigi Young

Post by Cristian »

Hey Christine,

Please write more about your past memories. I find it fascinating. Like when you were a jelly being ..

off topic (silly trivia :P) :
► Show Spoiler
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Topics Covered:
- The two evolutionary streams of the earth
- Cosmogenesis (Planetary Evolution)
- The suns role in evolution
- The Resurrection Mysteries that inform the Christ Stream (higher evolutionary stream)
- The challenges with archeology and anthropology (factoring in the earth's density shifts)
- Soul memory and inner knowing
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Mysteries of Materialization (Steiner, The Fall, Taking Form, Creating Bodies) | Gigi Young

Post by Christine »

Cristian wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:33 am Hey Christine,

Please write more about your past memories. I find it fascinating. Like when you were a jelly being ...
😊 Did you mean when I was a jelly bean or a jelly being?

Some thoughts on sharing memories, in good time and within context of something I might be writing. It would be good to have someone interview me as I find when speaking in conversation the memories arise to underline what I am speaking about. Some day, maybe.
Attachments
Jelly Beings ;-).gif
Jelly Beings ;-).gif (884.77 KiB) Viewed 555 times
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I have been listening to Gigi on and off for several days, plus some other interesting experiencers and seers. (More on them when I have the chance to write more). While my own perceptions don't always match up exactly it is clear that a Pure Heart Emanation of Love is the only real answer. It is true that only each individual can assess how close we are to that emanation... and we always need to maintain our neutral Observer so that we don't fall prey to shadow mind programs which can arise.
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Topics:
- How the Human Form began and evolved on the earth
- The Lemurian epoch and the development of humanity
- The importance of understanding the Human Body as a direct materialization and embodiment of the spiritual hierarchies (angelic hierarchies)
- The Angelic Hierarchies and their role in the creation of the human body
- Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael and the creation of our organs
- The human form's natural metamorphosis over the earths 7 epochs
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Topics:
- Ensoulment & the Fall of the Angels from Venus.
- The splitting of the Angels from Venus into two categories: The Ensouled and The Fallen
- The religion and belief system of the fallen angels and how it continues today
- The significance of Atlantis and Lemuria for humanity and the Angels from Venus
- Recognizing and overcoming the fallen belief systems and backwards ideology of the fallen angels in UFOlogy and modern spirituality.

Return to “General discussions”