Dr. Tom Cowan Interview with Christopher Gardner | What Are Cells?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Dr. Tom Cowan Interview with Christopher Gardner | What Are Cells?

Post by Christine »

I have listened to a lot of Dr. Cowan's work on the fallacy of viruses and virology. I love his down-home straight talk and sometimes silly comparisons, he uses his cats as examples quite often. Fundamentally he has been debunking the whole field of microscopy and the never-been-isolated viruses. In this video he moves into cellular biology and the supposed components. The reason I am sharing this video is because of Gigi Young's work that Cristian is sharing. No, I don't remember being a jelly fish in Lemuria, matter of fact Lemuria is mostly clouded for me so not much to say about it.

Christopher Gardner is a very interesting fellow, I came across him about six months ago on Owen Benjamin's channel. He works with Dr. Barre Lando, who is also a far ahead of the pact thinker.

What struck me while listening is that Tom gets into this "new biology" that we are fundamentally water, proteins, and energy (ATP). There is a lot he says that doesn't yet 'gel' with me as it's a new exploration. The nutshell for those who don't want to listen is that our human form is basically gel like with a skin membrane. I'll probably listen again in the future, what often happens to me is that I start feeling the information and found myself in a flow state—couple that with the waters above (Ether) one starts to comprehend that we really are immersed in a primordial sea and are interconnected with everything via this medium.

As they say, there is nothing new under the sun. Are we waking from a long dark dream to what we always knew?

Dr. Tom Cowan and Christopher Gardner get into the meat of what actually produces biological energy, and how we can react instantaneously to our living environment.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”