Who Are the Blue Ray Starseeds? | The Alchemist

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Cristian

Who Are the Blue Ray Starseeds? | The Alchemist

Post by Cristian »

There are different Soul groups here on Earth at this time that each specialize in specific areas of consciousness, who have a distinct purpose and contribute their unique skillset towards humanity’s spiritual evolution. Out of the soul groups, or rays, that are assisting humanities collective consciousness, the blue rays are most mysterious and therefore the most misunderstood.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Who Are the Blue Ray Starseeds? | The Alchemist

Post by Christine »

I probably should listen to the video again for my mind took off in a direction of its own. Guess I will just write my impressions. The lady talking definitely carries the trauma of being burned as a witch, you can still see this in her eyes and hand gestures. What I have always wondered and on occasions had glimpses of, is wondering if we always using witchcraft for good or did we at some point use it to cause harm? This is the test of power when you have it, it is the reason I haven chosen to not delve into magic or power in this lifetime.

My one vivid memory is of being a woman so cold and absent of all feeling that she could command hundreds to be killed at the wave of her hand. I call her the Ice Queen, though years ago when tracking this memory it became apparent that she took on this character as a protection from all the torture she had endured, as if she gave up and allowed herself to be used by the dark side.

This morning while contemplating, surely the memories that presented were jogged by Gigi Young’s video on a time when we moved out of the spiritual realm into the material. The memories aren’t new, they’ve been with me for a long time now—we, I, and the natural world were so immersed in communication that I don’t think we had fully separated into material identity as dense as it is now. Our movements were harmonic with creation and the analytical mind hadn’t yet formed. I look around in this vision, there doesn’t seem to be an evil predatory presence. As I returned to the present quiet place I see a shadow dart in and out of view, my mind comprehends that this is a flyer as Don Juan said the ancient sorcerers of Mexico called them. They aren’t formed into a demonic body but they are aware and watching and waiting.

Like a film playing at fast speed, other incarnations come in rapid sequence. The destruction starts, the torture starts, the trauma leaving scars on the soul. Amnesia starts to take hold as we are pulled deeper into this density.

It wasn’t just what was done to my body, I’ve long since learned that the Spirit lifts out of the body, remaining untouched even as the body suffers intense pain. It is the memories of the tribal people, the families, the children being killed—watching villages and encampments destroyed by fire, the marauders and rapists, these events started closing my heart. It’s the memories of the ancient groves being cut down, all of this collided in the moment I sacrificed myself in what I thought would be enough to stop this torture, of course this was just another lie from the dark ones who will use any means necessary to destroy what they can never obtain for themselves.

I am not aware of any blue ray star seeds, at least this is not the way I perceive incarnations. The one thing that I have learned over the past years of trials is that every single one of us is seeing reality in a distinct and individual manner. What I feel coming into view now is a return to union, to communion, it arrives so quietly, so subtly that we are often distracted and miss it. It’s the heart touching and resonating with each other, we are moved beyond judgement and condemnation to the simple act of Being. She is a genuine voice and from the comments under her videos she is helping many others comprehend and integrate their life path.

Musing, as I am wont to do, our connection with the stars seems to be eternal in the fertile field of the firmament. Were some of us not stars before we fell into matter? I sense this often, this higher aspect that is here, living in this moment.

Interestingly enough I had a long conversation with a mutual friend of many of us, Jeffery by name, on News Year's day. Our conversation ranged from the silly to the sublime. Hopefully he will start writing again soon, he says he is called to do so. In keeping with the above video we were speaking about Archetypes and the assimilation of all of them into the integrated Being, or Christ consciousness and a strong knowing that many of us are called to birth something new and renewed. We've fallen so far into separation, especially the male and female, that there is a call for those of us who have learned the great lessons of letting go, of being able to maintain an awareness and watery flow state—like a pregnancy, though this feeling is not confined to gender. The alchemy of the sacred marriage is a soul merging both halves back to one in the state of divine union, surmising that this is a pre-requisite. ❤️‍🔥
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

One of the biggest themes in the Age of Aquarius is the shadow side of technology. Humanity is at a critical choice point with how technology will manifest. So today I'm going to talk about technologies role in our future timelines and at the end of this video I will share with you the most beneficial source of technology we can utilize for our spiritual evolution.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

[/bbvideo]
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Return to “General discussions”