The Corbett Report Documentaries

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Christine
Site Admin

The Corbett Report Documentaries

Post by Christine »

I don't get around to posting on the forum as often as I would like. Also, with so much news and spin cycle it's not always better to have more information so I try to be selective in what I share here and on other platforms. I often suggest James Corbett of the Corbett Report for those who are just beginning to look outside the box and have no viable ground to stand on. His documentaries are excellent deep dives into subjects and, as he always does, fully documents his resources. For a lot of people geo-politics is out of their scope of interest, it was for me for many years, now I find it vital to have recent historical context as the global cabal continues to re-write the script.

Click on image to go to his website.

Corbett Report Documentaries
A reader recently asked for a playlist of Corbett Report documentaries, so in the interest of putting everything in one place, here are all of the major CorbettReport.com documentary productions in one spot. Please share this link widely.

Not only does he offer them for free, they are all downloadable right off his site.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”