Cristian and Christine | Free Flowing

"Throw off this ignoble discouragement and rise like a fire that burns all before it."

The establishment of this You Tube channel is to give voice to those who are True to the Awakening and the Truth no matter where it leads us…
Christine
Site Admin

Cristian and Christine | Free Flowing

Post by Christine »

I am most grateful for the opportunity to share Cristian's voice here on the forum. Many of us relate to being an introvert, to having psychic awareness and all that entails in finding our way in this realm. I also want to note that Earth Empaths exists because Cristian was guided to create it, we most certainly are one of the quietest places on the internet though I can see we still have readers and lurkers. It would be nice to see the place pick up a bit more as we, humans could benefit from more voices that inspire and speak of the more existential questions of our collective reality.

Cristian and Christine have an enduring friendship so during one of our regular calls we decided to record—feeling that our sharing gives voice to thoughts not often expressed on the internet. We communicate through the heart, the place where all is connected by the emanation of love.

Cristian is a native to Romania where he resides, this gives him a world perspective different from mine having lived in heartland of Mexico for most of my life. We are not only separated geographically but also by several generations, which tends to add depth to our conversations.

In this free flowing conversation we share our perceptions on dealing with dark entities, how to maintain the body's energy field in balance, and the force of love as the anecdote to demonic incursions.

As there has been much speculation about what happens after death and how to free ourselves from the matrix of lies so we flowed into some deeper waters on this subject.

May you enjoy our musings as much as we enjoy sharing them.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Our videos”