niish - A chat with Lauda Leon

“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
norman

niish - A chat with Lauda Leon

Post by norman »

hello, been a long time.

This chat between niish and Lauda made a big impression in me when I first heard it several months ago. I listened to it a few times since, to squeeze the last dregs that I can out of it ( or, to make sure I really heard what I thought I heard).

I don't really understand Lauda's full practice and belief structure and I'm not promoting her as a therapist. I simply found the 'chemistry' and combination of her and niish in this particular discussion very mind stimulating to the point of taking dot-joining up a couple of levels into a new space. Not that I really want to over promote the role of the mind, in our full and balanced complete being. It just was a treat to listen to parts of this conversation, and I'll guess this is a good place to post it where others may similarly appreciate it.

It's not a video. It's an audio podcast.

niish - A chat with Lauda Leon (Sovereign Ki) part 1
https://podbay.fm/p/the-cosmic-salon/e/1669150013
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Re: niish - A chat with Lauda Leon

Post by Christine »

Hola norman! Nice to see you post something on our wee forum. I haven't listened to Lauda Leon in a long time and must admit that I've never listened to any of Niish's interviews even though I am connected to her through several friends. It often feels like informational overload and I have to take needed breaks.

That said, I will find time to listen and if I have anything to comment will do so. Many years back I had long conversations with Lauda and Evie Logren, interesting getting to know them and the work they do.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Recommended Videos and Podcasts”