Welcome to our newest members!

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Welcome to our newest members!

Post by Christine »

The forum can have over a hundred viewers at any given moment even though there is little interaction on the board these days. I would love to hear more from others, as I feel this is the best way forward, sharing information, asking questions, debating and opening discussions has long been important to a open and free society. As most of you are aware the big platforms are full-bore censoring dissenting voices. It's a strange wild west world on the virtual screen these days. For those who haven't been researching for many years I am sure it can appear as "just the way things are." I am increasingly circumspect of information sources unless I have vetted someone for years and know the depth and sincerity of their research.

And yet—

It can become exhausting listening to the constant barrage of clown world news, it's bad enough that the corporate news channels play such garbage, we then have to endure so many truthers repeating the insanity on hundreds of other platforms. For the most part I just can't participate any longer finding that this is debilitating to the human Spirit.

I would love to hear others' thoughts on this.

This is my way of welcoming cee_medina and MaryKaLuz—to encourage a conversation.

We all have a light at the center of our Being, perhaps it's reflected in the stars.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Welcome to our newest members!

Post by Spiritwind »

I, too, would love to see more actual conversations happening here. It would be great to just pretend we are all sitting in the same room, and talk about whatever comes up, whatever is on our minds. I left Facebook some time ago, because something about it was really starting to bother me, and I still haven’t quite figured out what it was, other than very impersonal. I guess it’s hard to capture that in an online format.

We have horrible internet where we live, so I rarely get a window where it’s good and can watch/listen to videos. There are some great speakers of truth that are regularly putting out good content, though. It’s especially interesting to me how some are able to sift through vast amounts of information, which I don’t have time for, and putting it together in such a way that I am still challenged to review what I thought I knew and believed. And unlike some of the talking heads out there, I am reluctant to accept many of the claims about how the future is going to unfold, as I truly believe that not all is written in stone. One example is those who believe that everyone who got the “shot” is going to be dead in 2 to 5 years. It’s true, I would not partake, as I did not trust those pushing this agenda, but I’m just not inclined to jump on the doom and gloom bandwagon either. It may make people feel more secure thinking they know how it’s all going to play out, but many that I’ve spoken to are admitting we just don’t know, and are trying to get more comfortable with that “not knowing”. In a way, though, it helps me to be more present, in this now. I believe humanity IS the wild card in all this, along with the unseen forces working both for and against us.

I would like very much if more of the many people who have joined this forum to participate, as everyone has a unique perspective, and I would love to know what others are experiencing in these unprecedented times we live in. It’s not the same for everyone everywhere, and there is value in comparing notes. How have things changed in the last few years, and what kind of challenges are others facing? Being real about who we are, where we find ourselves, and expressing our triumphs as well as the obstacles we each face can be a source of strength and connection. It isn’t easy being a real hue-man in these times, as the changes being rolled out are coming fast, and impacting many areas of day to day life. My husband lost his job a year and a half ago, as a result of these changes, and we’ve had to adapt to less income at a time when costs are rising on everything. I no longer consider going to any establishment medical facility an option, except to get stitches almost a year and a half ago, and some dental work I couldn’t handle on my own. In both instances I experienced great anxiety, due to my distrust of the system today, and I never used to feel this way.

I know quite a few that have completely changed the direction they were going in life as a result of feeling unease with where they were living and working since early 2020. Some have pulled up stakes and relocated to new pastures, often leaving friends and family behind. Some are feeling very stuck where they are, especially some who are older, have fixed incomes, and can’t just up and relocate. Many I’ve talked to are also very concerned with what has been happening to something as basic as the food we eat, and are wanting to source more of what they eat locally from someone they know personally, or produce it themselves. I’m in that boat too. It seems much more thought and planning is going into many areas of life. I sometimes feel it’s hard to keep up! I would also love to hear more about what is working, what changes have been of the greatest benefit in this brave new world we find ourselves in.

Anyway, welcome to new members and old. We don’t bite (not hard anyway).
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Welcome”