The Tree of Life - Get to The Root

“For me, trees have always been the most penetrating preachers. I revere them when they live in tribes and families, in forests and groves. And even more I revere them when they stand alone." - Hermann Hesse
Aure0Sky

The Tree of Life - Get to The Root

Post by Aure0Sky »

The below was shared on Facebook and it seems appropriate to share here under my alias. In my own manner, via speaking and writing it has been my message all along. I find so much that resonates within Biblical scripture and I also know what was left out and misinterpreted. My biggest question has always been, how do Christians justify that all non-christians are condemned? Of course it doesn't make sense and any real Christian knows this. The Christ has always been present and living in the heart of the awakened soul.

The bible is "ONE size fits ALL."

It is not just for Christians or religious sectors. As a matter of fact, it is not, at its core, a religious text at all.

The bible synthesizes the teachings of all spiritual currents combined.

Through an enlightened look and appropriate reading levels, we can discover that the bible represents one of the most extraordinary courses in personal development.

The differences in what each person takes away from the scriptures is solely based on INDIVIDUALITY.

But at the heart of every doctrine is the core principle of ONEness.

When the individual (note: dual) is no longer separated from the whole, there exists only ONE. Non-dual.

Therefore, ONE size fits ALL.

Get to the root.. Of everything. What is observed only on the surface has MANY layers below it. And above it.

This is the essence of the "The bible is "ONE size fits ALL."

It is not just for Christians or religious sectors. As a matter of fact, it is not, at its core, a religious text at all.

The bible synthesizes the teachings of all spiritual currents combined.

Through an enlightened look and appropriate reading levels, we can discover that the bible represents one of the most extraordinary courses in personal development.

The differences in what each person takes away from the scriptures is solely based on INDIVIDUALITY.

But at the heart of every doctrine is the core principle of ONEness.

When the individual (note: dual) is no longer separated from the whole, there exists only ONE. Non-dual.

Therefore, ONE size fits ALL.

Get to the root.. Of everything. What is observed only on the surface has MANY layers below it. And above it.

This is the essence of the "Tree of Life."

If the Holy Spirit is truly embodied, no matter what religion or modality of spirituality that one practices, there exists a synthesis of connection to all things.

And this is what I believe to be the true and authentic teachings of Jesus Christ.

Happy Easter.

May the Christ be resurrected within us All so that we may find our way back to each other as a whole and a connection to the roots of our humanity."

Return to “The World Tree”