Private messages are NOT private

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Private messages are NOT private

Post by Christine »

Will do norman ...

and for the sake of laughter I will quote a former friend, the minion moo when he described to me his right hemisphere; "It is like having a tiny flashlight in a great vast cave, all I can see is the point of the light." Recalled with fondness.

To get back to the topic of this thread: Private messages are NOT private ... wink, wink
norman wrote:The holograph? ( you sound very certain about that )

Please explain, somewhere, if not here and now in this 'looking through the keyhole' thread.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Pris

Post by Pris »

Christine wrote:To get back to the topic of this thread: Private messages are NOT private ... wink, wink
Right... maybe we should transfer all the interesting... off-topic stuff to a new thread. :D
Pris

Post by Pris »

Pris wrote:
Christine wrote:To get back to the topic of this thread: Private messages are NOT private ... wink, wink
Right... maybe we should transfer all the interesting... off-topic stuff to a new thread. :D
NOTE: has anyone else noticed how many views this thread has?.....

This happened to a thread in PA called, 'Attention goes where focus goes' (it was derailed... sort of ;))... Just checked, yup, it's still there. That, unofficially, became the 'infamous' (lol) first 'kitteh thread' (Can't blame me for that -- JoeEcho started it. I just ran with it.).

Maybe, we should let this thread meander... and enjoy it... whatever.

Perhaps the title could have something added to it to incorporate off-topic stuff.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

NOTED. I have observed on PA and here too that controversy stirs the hive mind, they swarm when they sense a good fight or some inside news. It has long bewildered me how fast the buzz goes out. You can watch a post go viral within minutes if there was something tabloid in it.

Personally I like meandering threads, and going off topic ... its fun to see where it goes, this is an adventure after all. It is a matter of discernment, of course. If someone is presenting serious material it merits deep thought, etc. I don't need to explain that, just my morning meandering before coffee.
Pris wrote:NOTE: has anyone else noticed how many views this thread has?.....

This happened to a thread in PA called, 'Attention goes where focus goes' (it was derailed... sort of ;))... Just checked, yup, it's still there. That, unofficially, became the 'infamous' (lol) first 'kitteh thread' (Can't blame me for that -- JoeEcho started it. I just ran with it.).

Maybe, we should let this thread meander... and enjoy it... whatever.

Perhaps the title could have something added to it to incorporate off-topic stuff.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Pris

Post by Pris »

Christine wrote:Image

NOTED. I have observed on PA and here too that controversy stirs the hive mind, they swarm when they sense a good fight or some inside news. It has long bewildered me how fast the buzz goes out. You can watch a post go viral within minutes if there was something tabloid in it.

Personally I like meandering threads, and going off topic ... its fun to see where it goes, this is an adventure after all. It is a matter of discernment, of course. If someone is presenting serious material it merits deep thought, etc. I don't need to explain that, just my morning meandering before coffee.

That meandering road of yours... controversy... reminded me of something.

Return to “Latest blog entry”