Private messages are NOT private

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Private messages are NOT private

Post by Christine »

It is all a balancing act, between forgiving human foibles and confronting truly harmful intent...

How did you make that banner? Too cool!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hi Phil.
The forum owner actually received a cease & desist letter years ago then tried to make it look like compliance & cleanliness was his idea.

However the statement that an idea is dangerous gets my hackles up. As it would any person who enjoys sharing them.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Phil wrote:One creepy feature of these forums that PA admin were never shy about their usage of is the ability to see what you are reading, which threads you've been on. Often if you are in an old thread, say about Charles or forum history, they would often mention how they noticed your browsing and could they help you to find something in particular

Heh...while I'm sure they're being genuinely helpful, some of my friends find their offers to help a little off-putting.

Anyone who pmed on PA at a certain point would know I always said hi to Bill...just in case. You really shouldn't be saying on the Internet (or anywhere) you aren't ready to own, that you aren't ok with anyone hearing...it's strange this isn't considered "common sense".

It is really silly to be on these on forums, with all that we talk about, and believe there's a such thing as "privacy" or "security", be mindful my friends
All of the above are no problem if you trust em, which I wouldn't, cause I can use my brain.
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

Call me a poo-stirrer, but I like to send messages I KNOW (or at least, hope) will be seen!

'Course, I'm persona non grata in a number of forums. Xp
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

... except one: I lie too much" - Ilya Alekseyev
Phil

Post by Phil »

Rob Halford wrote: All of the above are no problem if you trust em, which I wouldn't, cause I can use my brain.
Yeah well a lot of peeps did that shoulda probably knew better...hell, Christine married him! ;)

....at least she has a solid reason...wild circumstances in real life. How many of us "researchers" didn't bother to vet him until he caused a red flag or three?

Maybe it's confirmation bias, believing what we want to believe, and my wondering if there's more to it is silly. But Rob, of the peeps posting here, you're one of the few who used your brain correctly in this case...most of us did something else
Oh Christine: it's an option i found trying to find the "quote" feature, there's a little blue arrow pointing to the left over a white rectangle thingy I guess representing a block of text
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Yeah well a lot of peeps did that shoulda probably knew better...hell, Christine married him! ;)
LOL, Phil! Maybe there is purpose beneath all of this still, me tends to think there is. She KNOWS these messages are being read and won't pretend otherwise.

Love ya all!
Pris

Post by Pris »

Exit-0 wrote:"I get on my knees and pray,
We don't get fooled again" - The Who
If you don't want to get fooled again, then don't get on your knees and pray.
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

Pris wrote:
We don't get fooled again" - The Who - allegorically speaking, Pris.

Allow me to go off-topic, briefly, to explain why I quoted, "The Who"....

Anyone who knows anything about the Gnosis, will tell you that the "kingdom" you seek can only be found within.

One might wish to review, "Notes On Gnosis", found here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=344&p=1304#p1304

Now, don't think I'm going all-religious on you, please.

It's a fact, the true Gnostics, those that existed before the great genocide of 1229 (otherwise known as the Albigensian Crusade https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade) believed that the "Kingdom of Heaven" could only be found by going within.
  • It's only within that one will find the He/She of Unconditional Love.
  • It is only within that one will discover that connection we all seek.
  • Everything without is an illusion.... a trap.
So by saying, "I get on my knees and pray". I'm figuratively suggesting that we go within to find a resolution, wherein the word, "pray" can be interpreted to mean, "going-within" - which is the hidden meaning of prayer.

Just as with the administrators at many of the Forum Websites.... we've all been lied to....

[back-to-topic]
Pris

Post by Pris »

Exit-0 wrote:
Pris wrote:
We don't get fooled again" - The Who - allegorically speaking, Pris.

Allow me to go off-topic, briefly, to explain why I quoted, "The Who"....

Anyone who knows anything about the Gnosis, will tell you that the "kingdom" you seek can only be found within.

One might wish to review, "Notes On Gnosis", found here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=344&p=1304#p1304

Now, don't think I'm going all-religious on you, please.

It's a fact, the true Gnostics, those that existed before the great genocide of 1229 (otherwise known as the Albigensian Crusade https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade) believed that the "Kingdom of Heaven" could only be found by going within.
  • It's only within that one will find the He/She of Unconditional Love.
  • It is only within that one will discover that connection we all seek.
  • Everything without is an illusion.... a trap.
So by saying, "I get on my knees and pray". I'm figuratively suggesting that we go within to find a resolution, wherein the word, "pray" can be interpreted to mean, "going-within" - which is the hidden meaning of prayer.

Just as with the administrators at many of the Forum Websites.... we've all been lied to....

[back-to-topic]
Oh, yes. I quite agree with what most of what you are saying here, Exit-O. The 'Kingdom of Heaven' is in your own mind -- you hold the key to the gateway to the other realms. The 'temple' is in your head.

The problem with the line, 'I get on my knees and pray', is it implies that you are bowing down to someone or something 'greater' than yourself and that you have to have a chat with them to ask them -- to beg them -- to make things better. That line is absolutely dripping with religious connotation... kneeling, praying... and I strongly feel there's nothing self-empowering about it.

Yes, it's off-topic... but it's a good off-topic.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The Temple is within ... and without heart (the generator) without the outpouring of LOVE's force field the mind is so easily fooled, The Fool.

Yay Pris, Standing in Your Truth, 'tis but what we can do.

Return to “Latest blog entry”