Private messages are NOT private

"She sees now that it is a state of nothingness that is so strangely full in which she occupies space. She can move up and down, sideways and around, a state of awareness waking within the dream.
Her beat is Love, her will fierce, she won’t back down.
-Lucky Boots
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Private messages are NOT private

Post by Christine »

Don't worry about it too much, the lovely dynamic of male meets female ... from which creative flows emerge. She emerges, he tries his darnedest to define. Can't beat that, well perhaps we can.

Seriously, for three hours yesterday our small gathering discussed in as much detail as we could the dynamics of this, currently speaking from my individual point of view, there really ain't that much difference between man and wo-man. I am getting more certainty that this is all a construct. It is all in the language we speak ...

Heart speak unravels all ...

She adds that this is actually frightening for most.
norman wrote:
Pris wrote:
... :D Nope... for me, there's always been 'something else' -- a very powerful intuitive knowing 'sense' that goes well beyond my physical self and has been with me as far back as I can remember.....
I think I'm not being understood very well. I'm certain of that 'powerful knowing' from beyond this physical self too. That's the sentient being occupying this meatsuit.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Pris

Post by Pris »

norman wrote:
Pris wrote:
... :D Nope... for me, there's always been 'something else' -- a very powerful intuitive knowing 'sense' that goes well beyond my physical self and has been with me as far back as I can remember.....
I think I'm not being understood very well. I'm certain of that 'powerful knowing' from beyond this physical self too. That's the sentient being occupying this meatsuit.
Man, what is it with the 'meatsuit' thing? That sounds so... unappetizing. :D
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

When we finally real-i-ze that this vessel is holy and treat it as such, then we will finally get somewhere...

She looks to the stars ...
Pris wrote:
norman wrote:
Pris wrote:
Man, what is it with the 'meatsuit' thing? That sounds so... unappetizing. :D
Pris

Post by Pris »

Christine wrote:Don't worry about it too much, the lovely dynamic of male meets female ... from which creative flows emerge. She emerges, he tries his darnedest to define. Can't beat that, well perhaps we can.
This is exactly what I've been thinking. Hilarious, isn't it (in a good way)? :lol:
norman

Post by norman »

hahaha that's the bit they keep on digging up from the ground from millions of years ago convincing themselves that they've cracked the story of evolution.

They have never dug up the history of the sentient being, which probably has an evolutionary story of it's own :)

I tend to think of it as a twin story:

Dust to Dust and Source to Source. The meeting place is a single lifetime, then they return to where they came from.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I could give a shit about what "they" say. What I know is what iAM.

Hint, it is all contained within the stones and the only way to dig that story up is to read the holograph.

I won't be fooled again ... (or forget) and humbly submitted that is my attempt for now.
norman wrote:hahaha that's the bit they keep on digging up from the ground from millions of years ago convincing themselves that they've cracked the story of evolution.

They have never dug up the history of the sentient being, which probably has an evolutionary story of it's own :)

Dust to Dust and Source to Source. The meeting place is a single lifetime, then they return to where they came from.
norman

Post by norman »

The holograph? ( you sound very certain about that )

Please explain, somewhere, if not here and now in this 'looking through the keyhole' thread.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Pris

Post by Pris »

norman wrote:hahaha that's the bit they keep on digging up from the ground from millions of years ago convincing themselves that they've cracked the story of evolution.

I... have no idea what the heck you are saying here, norman. Still... thanks for sharing. 8-)

I was just thinking about the whole male/female thing... and just wanted to clarify... from my perspective, that I don't feel like I'm coming from a 'female' perspective even though I happen to be female. This energy I'm working with, whatever it is, doesn't feel 'female' to me per se. But, it does seem to be coming more from the 'right brain' so-to-speak.
norman

Post by norman »

haha... if we can't all laugh at the baggage we all carry around in our mental processes, .............

It's like watching water trying to go down a plug hole but spinning so hard it takes forever.
Pris

Post by Pris »

norman wrote:haha... if we can't all laugh at the baggage we all carry around in our mental processes, .............

It's like watching water trying to go down a plug hole but spinning so hard it takes forever.
Hey, hey. I never said I was carrying around baggage in my mental processes. Watch those blanket statements. :D

Return to “Latest blog entry”