Tales of teh Zonbi Nin

Shezbeth

Re: Tales of teh Zonbi Nin

Post by Shezbeth »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/54GJA83JFI4[/youtube]

Moving on,....
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

... except one: I lie too much" - Ilya Alekseyev
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

***HOWLING****

I love you SO much Christine!!!
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Pris

Post by Pris »

Here...
You really have to try some of my sugar

..................because it's...

Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil »

I think Shezbeth and Pris secretly have a thing for each other, lol. :P
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

I thought EVERYONE loved me,....
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil »

I love you Shezbeth, you are a pain in the arse and not afraid to show it. I like that.

Bold.

You are OK in my eyes. :lol:

Cruella de Vil.
x
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Shezbeth's audacity and brilliance recognizes no limits, who wouldn't love that ... ~_^

The sort of tea party I am the most fond of: “Curiouser and curiouser!” cried Alice
She will have more to say later.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

You think THAT'S audacious,....

One time FA was visiting a church who were doing an absolutely ATROCIOUS 'performance/display' of Jesus and his disciples while passing out food for everyone on Easter while droning monotone-ly in classic christian rote-memorized 'theatre'; it was awful.

Anyhow, he saw how these ponces - in shirts and ties and weird shawl-like things over their shoulders - were going around 'typifying Jesus & co' handing out plates of prepared food. The food was good,... or at least he suspects it was; everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Why was everyone enjoying themselves? Quite simple; there were two middle-aged women at a table scrambling to arrange plates as FAST as they could (there were 13 servers holding 2 plates a person, with an approx. 30 second delivery time). Well apparently someone DIDN'T do the math, either as far as adequately accommodating guests OR the 'inglorious' staff (the non-prophet {ha!} ones that is). FA had had enough. As is customary for FA, he rarely starts eating before anyone else in a large setting, simply because he feels inherently that he is the 'grand arbiter' or some such narcissism. In any case, this was no exception and as the last few plates began to be arranged he hatched a plan.

Having worked in catering and food preparation, he rightly deduced that there was an insufficient amount of food to provide for the entire assembly, and he was not want to allow this to go unmediated; why? because he was there at the time and he felt like it!

Taking from his table a section of a multi-layered table-cloth - which was almost identical to the shawl-things that the apostles and QB were wearing - he draped it over his shoulder and grabbed the plate in front of him and wandered over to the preparation table. As the last plates were finished being prepared, he observed that his anticipation was correct and that there was only enough plates left for Jesus and his merry men.

So, in a quick moment of opportunism,... he snatched up Jesus' food! This asshole stole from JESUS!!

"Hey, that's what he gets for taking his time to grab his plate, I mean it was only POSSIBLE because he and the others were busy patting themselves on the back about the (abominable) just-finished 'play'." - FA

Before Jesus could even begin to assess the situation, FA turned toward the ladies who were enjoying a moment of 'not-panic' and held the plates out to them.

One of the ladies asked him if there was something wrong with the food. He replied "Not at all, these plates are for the two of you."

The ladies graciously accepted the plates, not realizing how there 'just' managed to be enough food.

Jesus, and the few apostles who had not yet sat down to eat stared dumbfounded at the scene, to which - without the slightest hesitation - FA dramatically spun on his heels (he WAS in his best suit), walked over to his table, returned the shawl-thing, grabbed the single plastic cup of water he had been provided, and departed the scene never to return (but a spring in his step).

"I have no flaws...

Return to “The Dojo - Zonbi Ninshu”