Raised without the sign

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Old Wolf

Raised without the sign

Post by Old Wolf »

This idea of "Raised without the sign" has cropped up from my sub conscious for the last several months. I've not paid particular attention to it but am beginning to. I've just started to draw inferences on it to try to identify what it means but I won't detail those in favour of leaving an open platform to this question.

If anyone has any experience or past life memories surrounding this concept, I would appreciate it if you shared them.

Thankyou Kindly.
Pluto's Child

Re: Raised without the sign

Post by Pluto's Child »

Old Wolf wrote:This idea of "Raised without the sign" has cropped up from my sub conscious for the last several months. I've not paid particular attention to it but am beginning to. I've just started to draw inferences on it to try to identify what it means but I won't detail those in favour of leaving an open platform to this question.

If anyone has any experience or past life memories surrounding this concept, I would appreciate it if you shared them.

Thankyou Kindly.
This is very open, do you mean that "This idea of "Raised without the sign"" is related to a past life, or this one, or the impingement of a previous life situation onto your current one ?

Personally I find that lives do follow sequences of dealing with major "themes" carried over from one to the next, without going into details, in this life I've had to face the reality & consequences of growing up without love because I renounced it in a previous life due to unbearable pain from the constant loss of friends & comrades in battle.

By sign do you mean The Cross ?? As in to be unbaptised & separated from Christ ?
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

Pluto's Child wrote:This is very open, do you mean that "This idea of "Raised without the sign"" is related to a past life, or this one, or the impingement of a previous life situation onto your current one ?

Personally I find that lives do follow sequences of dealing with major "themes" carried over from one to the next, without going into details, in this life I've had to face the reality & consequences of growing up without love because I renounced it in a previous life due to unbearable pain from the constant loss of friends & comrades in battle.

By sign do you mean The Cross ?? As in to be unbaptised & separated from Christ ?
Yes, it's very open. I could present my theories as to the meaning but I don't have anything solid.

AFAIK it's not a pattern from a past life. I've got some reasonable past life memories but I don't remember anything directly related to it, I thought that someone else may recall something from a past life related to it that might give me some insight or confirmation. I believe that the concept predates judeo christian beliefs and have other reasons for thinking it's not related to baptism. It could be nothing but I need to look into it thoroughly.

It never hurts to collaborate with others on these niggling little things.
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Have you had any images or anything that goes with ( kind of there at the same time or feels like it's part of it) the phrase "Raised without the sign", is there anything that "triggers" this to pop up in your head at all ?

Do you get any idea of what is meant by "raised" ? Brought up as a child, brought back from the dead, conjured up etc ?

Sometimes I get phrases like that & it drives me crazy, I think I just"pick them up" out of the ether or something, I get crappy pop music too ;-(
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

It comes from my sub conscious. It usually pops up when I'm concentrating on something worldly or daydreaming. It's persistent unlike some sort of thing I picked up externally.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Without thinking about it, write your response to the opposite notion.

Raised with the sign.

Go. :D
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

When I read your OP, I saw an image of a new born being raised up in a mans hands, skyward...

My notion is that no sign from God(s) or 'the ancestors' came forth at the birth of this child.

Conversely then re the opposite take, it would follow that a sign was 'given' when this child was 'raised'.

Return to “General discussions”