Sonderweg

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Cristian

Sonderweg

Post by Cristian »

"One can argue that the concept of a Sonderweg poses many problems, since it presupposes the existence of a 'normal way' from which Germany's development departed: the word 'normal' being understood here in two possible ways, each equally problematic.
If 'normal' means average, most likely or most frequent, it is difficult to demonstrate that the French or the English or 'the western' way represented normality. One can even argue that every country has its own 'Sonderweg'. And since the countries of western Europe and North America differ strongly from one another, it is difficult to speak of 'the west'.
However, if 'normal' is used in the sense of a norm, or a normative model, it may be equally problematic to use the west as the model from which Germany departed. Does this not imply subjective value judgements and the danger of idealizing 'the west'?"

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Cristian on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pluto's Child

Re: Sonderweg

Post by Pluto's Child »

Does this not imply subjective value judgements
Well, like they say the victor writes the history, or his story.

I've watched the whole of that series, and as someone who grew up on the "British" version of WW2 and everything around it, I have to say it was very informative indeed, it may have been a bit biased at times but none the less it was brilliant and a wonderful rebuttal to the black & white approach to things like "The World at War", esp relating to the barbarities of the Allies at the end of the war.

IMO they made three mistakes, attacking France, underestimating the British (like Napoleon ) & the concentration camps which above all else has left a legacy that has corrupted world politics, and the German psyche ever since.
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Been doing some reading about this "soderweg" thing, this seems pretty good, I'd like to Know what you make of it Cristian http://mossiso.com/2010/11/10/german-sonderweg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's always fascinating to see the history that has created the now & the psychological terrain it plays out on Image
Phil

Post by Phil »

Pluto's Child wrote:
Does this not imply subjective value judgements

I've watched the whole of that series, and as someone who grew up on the "British" version of WW2 and everything around it, I have to say it was very informative indeed, it may have been a bit biased at times but none the less it was brilliant and a wonderful rebuttal to the black & white approach to things like "The World at War", esp relating to the barbarities of the Allies at the end of the war.

IMO they made three mistakes, attacking France, underestimating the British (like Napoleon ) & the concentration camps which above all else has left a legacy that has corrupted world politics, and the German psyche ever since.
Seems like "they" actually make us believe not only the story, but what's important about it (devil is in the details?)...and live in the implications that come with that authoratative, agreed upon narrative.

I think nit-picking the details of what entities such as nations and militaries (or even individuals and specific characters) did "right or wrong" empowers the "authority" and "agreement"...fuels the marqueed paradigm...which is a cognitive dissonance to the belief that we create reality.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

@Pluto's Child

I am stretching things a bit. Yes.

Not really interested on the second world war. There were no angels in Germany fighting that war.

The fact that there were no demons may be an interesting idea .

It's easy to imagine a Hitler with a demonic side.

It's way more complicated to imagine Hitler as a gentle soul . All the mistakes included.

It's very hard to do that . Historic brainwashing aside ...there is a problem.

How to go about it? You tell me...

Jewish people have a specific energy. Not good or bad...but specific . This is not racism .

I would have a Jewish girl friend. Jewish friends...no problem.

But...let's talk energy. Let's talk 1905's issues. Jews being hate all over Europe. Russia, Ukraine , Romania , Germany ...etc.

Why?

We can be called - and if we were a bigger forum we would be called anti-Semitic .

I don’t really care .

Jews have issues /stuff/ blocked energy centres. They have this for thousands of years. Other people have that too.

Not a Jewish thing . But Jews have to really go into this.

There is stuff there :(
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

---> Lets dig deep into this one.

There is the historical aspect and it is important to bear witness to what was covered up and distorted. Yup, the victors thing and all.
There is the "jewish problem" why did so many countries ban the jews throughout time and why did a jewish population bring with it certain qualities that people rejected.
Why can't we say the word jew without being labeled so erroneously anti-Semitic?
Why do History Revisionist face prison terms?
So the list is long, the devil is in the details sort of thing. I think this not only needs to surface but is.

Add to it this:
The ET technology
The Antarctic bases
Inner Earth
The Black Sun
The Aryans
The Esoteric Knowledge that the Third Reich pursued with fervor.
The VRIL and Thule Society
The Sajaha Prophesies

Potent mix and also a potent story that may help lead us to a deeper comprehension of the nature of our current reality.

What was being hidden from the mass consciousness? What is it about us that we aren't suppose to know? Questions, questions, questions....
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Cristian, just a quick thank you for kicking this sub forum off. I have a lot to say on this but will do so as time allows/is right.

For starters, the way I see the "Sonderweg" isn't so much actually political but human: Germans were always known for their arts, be it music or poetry or visual. The Jews trashed that completely after WWI, as they did in any other country, so the Germans decided it was time to put a stop to that trashing. No more immorality, no more pentatonic noise, no more anti art in the visual realm. That was the Sonderweg because it didn't conform to the Weg/way the rest of the world was heading. -shrugs-
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

We can be called - and if we were a bigger forum we would be called anti-Semitic .
True, by a bunch of people who are about as semitic as eskimos, but that's another story. (you know when "history" is legally enforceable something stinks :shock: )

The concept of oversoul is maybe a better way to get to grips with this, and it's also interesting how Germany is masculine "Fatherland" whilst France & Britain are feminine, "La France" & "Britannia", the three peoples who created the modern world.
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Pluto's Child wrote:
True, by a bunch of people who are about as semitic as eskimos, but that's another story. (you know when "history" is legally enforceable something stinks :shock: )

The concept of oversoul is maybe a better way to get to grips with this, and it's also interesting how Germany is masculine "Fatherland" whilst France & Britain are feminine, "La France" & "Britannia", the three peoples who created the modern world.
I can think of many names for Britain, but feminine ones aren't any of em.
TAL 32........................
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Do note that the subject of this forum is, Germania with the female image in OP. So darn it all anyways if we aren't right back at that old divide. I am hopping and skipping through all the recent posts.

As far as the three peoples that created the modern world... well, I think we all know that it wasn't real people that did that, and I doubt we can classify the ruling elite as either male or female, predatory-one mind dominator-terminators would work for me.

She decides to go write something coherent, or at least attempt to do so.
Rob Halford wrote:
Pluto's Child wrote:

I can think of many names for Britain, but feminine ones aren't any of em.
TAL 32........................
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”