PROMETHEUS : According to M, the Nibiru star system’s sun is named Nemesis

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Allowing the mind to think outside the box... wandering in wonder.
https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2 ... d-nemesis/

PROMETHEUS

David Bowie’s video Blackstar has a visual cipher showing a large black star with 6 fragmented stars underneath….and on the side is a sun being eclipsed by a planet..

According to M, the Nibiru star system’s sun is named Nemesis and has 7 planets of which Nibiru is the largest…. 4x size of earth.

The term Blackstar may refer to this sun Nemesis, which actually is a dark star or brown dwarf, and the eclipsed sun in the cipher may be referring to the eclipse of our sun by Nibiru as it enters our solar system.

The rest of the Blackstar video’s macabre imagery may have to do with the destruction of the earth by Nibiru, as foretold in the 3rd secret of fatima and confirmed by the Pope.

So David Bowie seems to be M’s ‘first volunteer’ who made the transition to the new earth on jan.10, just 2 days after releasing his Blackstar video and album. And now Bowie awaits the transition of the rest of us there shortly.

The timing of Bowie’s elaborate album release followed shortly by his exiting the planet, leaving us with this Blackstar riddle as his legacy… and our future…….in correlation with M’s synchronistic prose appearing on the scene just in the last couple weeks has given me a strange feeling that we’re witnessing a fairytale merging with reality.

The “starman waiting in the sky” which Bowie referenced in the following 1970s track….. turns out to be… David Bowie Himself.

“There’s a starman waiting in the sky
He’d like to come and meet us
But he thinks he’d blow our minds
There’s a starman waiting in the sky
He’s told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it’s all worthwhile
He told me:
Let the children lose it
Let the children use it
Let all the children boogie”

[youtube][/youtube]

Is this real, or have I gone mad-hattered?.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Re: PROMETHEUS : According to M, the Nibiru star system’s sun is named Nemesis

Post by Phil »

Off Topic
The rest of the Blackstar video’s macabre imagery may have to do with the destruction of the earth by Nibiru, as foretold in the 3rd secret of fatima and confirmed by the Pope.
...would you happen to have any links or resources to show how you came to this understanding? I hadn't heard either of those things. Thanks!
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I don't Phil, my suggestion is that you jump on to FaceBook, a virtual outpouring of open sourced communication. I never thought I would get so much from being on several groups. It feels like reading a pulse, boom, boom, boom

vroom, vroom, vroom ... lol

The Mad Hatter is always around to answer questions and he isn't shy about opening up all informational cans of worms. Feels like our world views are all up in the air right now.I see this as a good sign, we are breaking free so hang on to your own hats.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WEARESOVEREIGNBEINGS/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phil wrote:
Off Topic
...would you happen to have any links or resources to show how you came to this understanding? I hadn't heard either of those things. Thanks!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Christine wrote:"Allowing the mind to think outside the box... wandering in wonder"

My applause to you Christine for bravely exampling this kind of adventuring, which can and does - open doors of Gnowing.

Return to “Contributors Blogs, Videos and Offerings”