The Real Matrix

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: The Real Matrix

Post by Anders »

norman wrote: The last two posts have basically assumed that there is no Matrix in reality, as it were. I tend to make that assumption myself too. But, We cannot completely rule out the notion that this really is a Matrix!
Some scientists have even claimed that our universe is very likely a computer simulation. I doubt that, because a simulation running in a computer is controlled by some external intelligence that can shut down the simulation, and if our universe is a simulation it seems likely to me that the external universe itself is a simulation too. Simulation within simulation running for billions of years without any of the zillions possible simulations ever being shut down? I don't think so.

I believe that our universe is post-singularity technology, not a simulation. By 'post-singularity' I mean subatomic technology with immense capabilities, similar too what is described in the Transcension Hypothesis:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOyJUDTKdM[/youtube]

I disagree with the transcension hypothesis. I think our Big Bang is a white whole of a black hole in a parent universe, and that dark matter is subatomic technology from our parent universe. And if our universe is made of post-singularity technology, the our parent universe is very likely also made of such technology from a grandparent universe and so on. But there is a source of this black holes within black holes multiverse tree which is the root universe. The source of our creation is then this root universe which is an organic universe where life first evolved through natural evolution leading to the first technological singularity(ies). So our source of creation is organic, not artificial.
Anders

Post by Anders »

I'm extremely skeptical about New Age woo woo stuff, and this presentation by Lily Earthling may at face value look just like that, but this could be the real deal because she described in another video how CERN is a Matrix harvesting device that is trying to reach the Source of our creation (something like that), and I believe that's basically what CERN is, so this video about healing the Matrix possibly describes a way of how to do that:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIxzHCcdMUo[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Lily Earthling said that there are two "timelines" running in parallel now; a Matrix timeline and an Earth timeline. How do we know if there is some truth to that or if it's a load of crock? We can treat it as a hypothesis and test it. And one method to try is mindfulness practice.

"Mindfulness is a state of active, open attention on the present. When you're mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad. Instead of letting your life pass you by, mindfulness means living in the moment and awakening to experience." -- https://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/mindfulness" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then some people may ask, isn't mindfulness practice itself a Matrix program? Absolutely it is. And this can be seen in how they promote the idea that we should passively observe our thoughts without judging them. If I understood Lily correctly, ALL our thoughts are from the Matrix. So we can modify the mindfulness practice and instead of just observing our thoughts we can recognize them all as being the Matrix sucking energy from us.

Lily also said that the Source energy in the Earth timeline is within our entire body. Therefore body awareness practice will be useful. This simply means to have conscious awareness of how the body feels. Easier said than done since the mind tends to slip into thinking. And it's also difficult to feel the inner body in the beginning since it has been numbed out by all the Matrix crap. And even worse, when we do start feeling more, it's often unpleasant feelings like aches, tensions and pain. If the hypothesis is correct, then Source energy will start to heal the body-mind. And this will be experienced as a feeling of inner peace since that is a sign of balance and harmony. The Bible, although being another Matrix program, does contain truth it seems:

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -- Philippians 4:7

The peace transcends understanding because it's the living Source energy in the present moment. Understanding in the form of thoughts is old, static and limited. So of course the peace from Source transcends all understanding and it comes from direct feeling, not from thinking. When mindful attention is put fully into the body, the thinking stops, because all awareness is moved into feeling the body. Similar to how there is no thought when you are present with your breath as Eckhart Tolle put it in this video clip:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qHkXrFkQ8s[/youtube]
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Breath, mindfulness and body awareness do what exactly?
What would be the purpose of doing this?

Also what is this mysterious source energy.

From mindfulness training I found that lacking a clear goal. Just observing. may give rise to some insight but no way to use those insights as there is no goal to use them towards. A funny side effect is that what we observe when we are being mindful is that there is no such thing as "bare awareness" the bare awareness that most talk about isn't that bare but it is already opinionated even before we become aware of them..

So there's something to do with the mindfulness before we reap there benefits.
Breath can be used to concentrate/purify the mind. Get it to a spot where we become clear about what we perceive through a single pointed clear mind.
Without concentration we usually miss the subtleties that are obscured from a scattered mind.

Body awareness is helpful in sofar we can identify obvious areas of tension and then device strategies to release those tensions.
All with the goal of our happiness in mind. When there is no tension left, and we are concentrated enough to perceive the realms of the mind we can drop the body and stay in the mind-states of say boundless space for a while. No body awareness there.

Whether the Matrix, a Source program or any other manipulation is not relevant.
Knowing where we are fooled into taking on false beliefs is not adding to your happiness. If anything it diminishes it.(i remember being angry, hurt and resentful after finding out what the Annunaki did to us)

Identifying what constitutes a false idea and then taking steps to overcome that idea within yourself may benefit you in your search for happiness.
Assuming that is your goal that is.

I have found those things to be more in the realm of the mundane however. How do I relate to people around me for instance. Knowledge and philosophizing about the state of the world at large and creating clever understandings, myth's and stories about them feel temporary ok. due to the ego boost I seem to get whilst confronted with my own enlarged ego feeling clever.

Just a few cents

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Anders

Post by Anders »

Eelco wrote:Breath, mindfulness and body awareness do what exactly?
What would be the purpose of doing this?

Also what is this mysterious source energy.
I'm thinking of it as testing Lily's explanations using the scientific method which is useful even though science has become trapped within the Matrix. With CERN they are trying to smash particles to get closer to the Source but since they don't have an understanding of what the Source is or how it works, they are just looking at the surface appearance of reality and thus CERN is a harvesting machine for the Matrix, just as Lily said.

To me it seems that the Source is the organic foundation of our universe. The fact is that separate objects can't animate themselves. So whatever the Source is, it is there or our universe would come to a halt.

The real Matrix manifests in our minds as thoughts which have been programmed by social conditioning. And body awareness practice is a method for moving from thoughts into feelings. The Source is in our bodies, because it animates the whole universe. Even our thoughts are animated by the Source but indirectly because the real Matrix has added itself as a layer on top of the Source and programmed how we think.

Thoughts are a big part of how the Matrix robs us of our energy. We have become like batteries for the Matrix, to be used and abused and then disposed of when we have been sucked dry. As a side note I believe aging is a result of the Matrix and is basically a belief as Bruce Lipton said.

Ordinary mindfulness practice is a Matrix program where people just observe their thoughts which continue to suck them dry without them questioning what is happening to them. So the energy driving the thoughts has to been redirected into awareness of the body. This makes more energy flow into the body which can then use it to heal itself and the mind.
PurpleLama

Post by PurpleLama »

You know, this MATRIX meme is about as new age woo woo as it gets.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Anders wrote:
Thoughts are a big part of how the Matrix robs us of our energy. We have become like batteries for the Matrix, to be used and abused and then disposed of when we have been sucked dry. As a side note I believe aging is a result of the Matrix and is basically a belief as Bruce Lipton said.
Do trees think they will die?
Do plants?
Do insects and amoeba's?
Animals... etc.

The problem with theorizing is that even though a conclusions appears logical it will almost always be wrong as soon as new information or results from experiments come in.
And even when we get results that prove a theory we can rest safely in the knowledge that we probably don't have the technology that measures the differences producing seemingly steady results.

Now thats just fine mind you.
Its where the goal part comes in. To what goal are these theories and experiments applicable...
Your thoughts on body awareness are different from mine. But we both train/experiment with it in order to feel/experience more energy and health.

The matrix overlay? I used to think along similar lines..
I don't no more...

As there is no spoon in reality there is also no matrix.
That is both are illusions we create or even co-create. Neither has any lasting impact or substance to them.If we come to see how we ourselves are involved in its creation.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Anders

Post by Anders »

PurpleLama wrote:You know, this MATRIX meme is about as new age woo woo as it gets.
My real Matrix description is factual because I define the real Matrix as all the rules we have in the world today. And by rules I mean things like laws and regulations, and also customs, traditions and all other conventions we have today.
Pris

Post by Pris »

Anders wrote:My real Matrix description is factual because I define the real Matrix as all the rules we have in the world today. And by rules I mean things like laws and regulations, and also customs, traditions and all other conventions we have today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfzwFloVqA
Anders

Post by Anders »

Eelco wrote: Do trees think they will die?
Do plants?
Do insects and amoeba's?
Animals... etc.
They have a 'belief' in the sense that they age by a program that can be reprogrammed.
Its where the goal part comes in. To what goal are these theories and experiments applicable...
Your thoughts on body awareness are different from mine. But we both train/experiment with it in order to feel/experience more energy and health.
The goal is to heal the Matrix which means to remove all the tons of friction it causes. By body awareness I mean to directly feel and sense the body. So the term 'body awareness' here means to actually experience the feelings inside the body in the present moment.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlj69PbF6dY[/youtube]
The matrix overlay? I used to think along similar lines..
I don't no more...
Overlay is a valid description of the real Matrix. The overlay is all the rules that have evolved throughout history. It's an overlay because it's an artificial construct made by humans.

Return to “General discussions”