heremita provocationes

Shezbeth

Re: heremita provocationes

Post by Shezbeth »

Christine wrote:The gift of the feather, what is it and what does it indicate?
Freedom.

https://shezbethblog.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ^_~
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

... except one: I lie too much" - Ilya Alekseyev
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Shezbeth wrote:
Christine wrote:The gift of the feather, what is it and what does it indicate?
Freedom.

https://shezbethblog.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ^_~
~_^ back at you and there is a mystery you have yet not answered, it will be interesting to see where you go, weird is alright by me.

(b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l one that Knows)

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

Mystery?

Since Dianna so rudely interjected Milne's opinion - despite my deliberate intention to avoid - I might as well throw this in there for balance.

Milne,

This entire exercise has been one of futility since the beginning. Rather than state "I disagree with your positions WRT the ZN", you've framed the discourse - from the outset - as "The ZN is a failed system", and then neglected at ANY point to qualify that position. Instead, you have opted to posit that ANY failure to respond as you feel I should/would constitutes some form of acknowledgement of fault and failure. If you don't know how that's hypocritical, I don't know what I can say to help you.

Simply put, you've designated yourself as closed to the ideas and concepts, and have attempted to frame me as some sort of,... I don't even know what. At no point have you attempted to acknowledge that there might be some value/meat to my positions, instead you have outright rejected them from a position of self-righteous ignorance. This is not only contemptuous of me and the years I have put into the gradual development of the ZN, but also the increasing number of individuals who take a second, rattle it around in their brain until it DOES 'fit', and who have taken off running with it. So, as I am often want to, I give back what I receive, contempt and dismissal.

What is more, I am not ABOUT to exhaustively explain the concepts of the ZN; that is deliberate. As you (and others) have deliberately avoided the effort to comprehend the simple ideas I have expressed, I'm not about to explain the complicated aspects. For one, it is for the recipient to puzzle out - and I haven't made it hard either - and for two, while some MIGHT get it if I explained more exhaustively, individuals who need it spelled out for them are decidedly NOT who the ZN was intended for.

Simply put, if you want it all handed to you on a silver platter you're in for some disappointment.
Hermit wrote:There's an awful lot of anger and acting out when this subject is brought into question
You're entitled to perceive things that way, but you've done a remarkable job of subjectively ignoring (ignorance) objectivity for some time now. I don't contest the increasing degree of contempt, but anger and acting out is a disingenuous descriptive; besides, the contempt is responsive/reflective.
I feel the need to point out that I find this rather odd given the entire background of ZN and what it's supposed to do for you and for the community of practicers.
Please suggest what you perceive it's supposed to do, from your experience, as well as 'what it does'. You speak as though you have given it a chance,....
I think you may have been right when you suggested in Skype chat that you weren't prepared to talk about beliefs, but you were prepared to talk about ideas.
Cheeky bugger, I said I wasn't going to ARGUE YOUR beliefs. Even though I find YOUR beliefs to be laughably foolish, I've never once tried to argue them, because I respect your right to them (christianity? REALLY? W/E, its YOUR choice after all,...). Nice try framing it way out of context though.
Rather than preparing for the worst, preparing for the zombies as it were, why not *live*? This is the fundamental difference between our ideas.
If that's your position, then you really HAVEN'T been paying attention. What's rule #2?
*I've noticed I've been deleted from your Skype contacts. I can't tell you how much that pains me. I'm not uncomfortable sharing publicly here that in a very solitude filled life I considered you a friend. My actions have been motivated by friendship in a spirit of sparing and discussion I thought we enjoyed. Clearly I've misconstrued somewhere, and for that I ask for your forgiveness.
I believe YOU said it best.
Hermit wrote:Aw.....princess.
And if I may take the opportunity - which I can/will - that above is what this all amounts to. I don't know if you felt triggered, judged, inadequate, etc. but I'm not the individual who has opted to turn this into a soap opera. I've done my due diligence in attempting to avoid making a circus out of it, expressly - and clearly - stating my reasons; those explanations and efforts have been dismissed and/or misconstrued (deliberately IMO) and the individuals in question have doubled-down.

Oh, but I'm the 'bad guy'.

Fair enough. Vandals think that it makes the vandalized look bad when shit is smeared all over their stuff,... but in fact it is the vandals themselves who look bad, for being want to smear shit. Good luck with that Milne. When you're done crying a river, perhaps you'll build a bridge and get over it,... but as for me I have better things to do with my time than entertain you and yours.

That last is neither intended as disrespectful to, nor is directed at, any other members of EE (except Pris and Dianne).
http://shezbethblog.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I have no flaws...

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Since your one word reply: Mystery? became a exercise I would like to restate it...

Yes! Mystery as in unfathomable depth.

Shezbeth

Post by Shezbeth »

Can you be more specific? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

"I have no flaws...

Pris

Post by Pris »

Shezbeth wrote:That last is neither intended as disrespectful to, nor is directed at, any other members of EE (except Pris and Dianne).
Oh, hi! (waving from over here)
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

ZHANG ZIYI

CROUCHING TIGER

MOTHER OF THE WORLD

QUEEN OF MAYBE

IN THE HOUSE

OF FLYING DAGGERS
“Opaline”

summer dies here and so could I somewhere underneath
where the ground is made of stars and everything unclean
your opaline is everything I see
your opaline brings me to my knees

summer dies here and so could I somewhere underneath
so much like the ones in and on my skin and somewhere in between
this opaline is everything I see

without you I am nothing
without you I can’t believe
this gilded place has everything
but this comfort is not what it seems
it is not what it seems
in between is everything I need

your opaline is everything I see
this opaline brings me to my knees

Return to “The Dojo - Zonbi Ninshu”