A.I., Delores Cannon and Mind Control

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Edythe

A.I., Delores Cannon and Mind Control

Post by Edythe »

All of my life, I have felt "different" and like I've been waiting for something. I've felt like I have a job to do. I know that many people here have felt the same way. I've been researching, comparing, analyzing, filing away and discarding information for decades in the search for answers.

Some years ago, I began to look at Dolores Cannon's material about Earth Volunteers and came to a conclusion that I was a first wave volunteer. Since then, I've researched different ways of mind control.. especially the shattering of the self by different types of abuse. This led me to the study of predatory A.I.

Now, I will try to put all of these pieces together in a coherent way, so, that you might give me your opinions to compare, analyze, file way or discard.

One of the traits that Cannon's first wave volunteers (and so called first wave Indigos) possess is that most were born into difficult situation and have suffered physical, emotional and sexual abuse as children. This, now, sounds suspiciously like a program put in place at the time of birth to "open" a child's mind and make them more malleable to what is coming in their future.. ie, predatory grooming/conditioning. I think this conditioning in early childhood to young adulthood creates a human that is willing to accept and not question the motives of the predatory A.I.

We've been hearing for decades about how people make a 'contract' before they incarnate on Earth.. how they agree to experience abuse for the sake of soul growth. We supposedly willingly and happily agree to do this AND not remember this agreement life after life, because we are flawed and not worthy of sovereignty. I can say that I am not a willing participant in this scam. I don't believe that an omnipotent creative consciousness requires my suffering. That seems rather petty, un-creative and powerless to me. I am moving on with or without their "god like" permission.

I hope this made sense to someone. If it did, I would very much appreciate your opinions.. thanks.
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Eelco

Re: A.I., Delores Cannon and Mind Control

Post by Eelco »

Edythe wrote:All of my life, I have felt "different" and like I've been waiting for something. I've felt like I have a job to do. I know that many people here have felt the same way. I've been researching, comparing, analyzing, filing away and discarding information for decades in the search for answers.
This makes sense, I for one however have not found the particulars of that job yet, I wonder have you?
Most people I meet who feel as if they have something to do have not found an answer to that feeling,
It makes me wonder if it's implanted as well to keep us searching instead of relaxing in the truth of NOW.
We supposedly willingly and happily agree to do this AND not remember this agreement life after life, because we are flawed and not worthy of sovereignty. I can say that I am not a willing participant in this scam. I don't believe that an omnipotent creative consciousness requires my suffering. That seems rather petty, un-creative and powerless to me. I am moving on with or without their "god like" permission.

I hope this made sense to someone. If it did, I would very much appreciate your opinions.. thanks.
I think you are so right about this.
No being wants to suffer, No being chooses to experience more pain.
If there is a prevalent lie that almost peers through every human (sub)culture it's the one that says we need to suffer in order to learn or to gain.
It is utter and total bull. Yes there is pain, but that is inherent to life. No need to go look for it, blame yourself or create stories about the supposed beneficial qualities of pain. If there is anything at all to learn from it, It is remembering that you/we/humanity doesn't have to add to the suffering. The pain itself is quite enough thank you very much.

WIth LOve
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Hello Edythe, it's great to see you contributing with such a strong and open voice so quickly after joining the ee forum.

After reading your words here... I recalled a feature article posted by Karelia some time ago - which is in some ways in sync' with your concerns, experiences and observations: http://earthempaths.net/wp/2015/02/18/341/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Retreating deep within becomes second nature because there you’ll have solace, love, healing, comfort, hope readily waiting for you. And eventually you’ll emerge knowing that this is part of you. This accord – seemingly so complicated to the unknowing yet so simple, so natural to those who’ve found it – is always there, reminding you only Love is real, letting you know only Truth will set you free, encouraging and finally ensuring that you’ll find your power. Power over yourself, which no other being can take away from you. Karelia

In fact I would recommend that you also look through other writings of hers on our ee website as they address much about the manner in which we unconsciously give our permission and how to release from that state of being.
Pris

Post by Pris »

Edythe wrote:Some years ago, I began to look at Dolores Cannon's material about Earth Volunteers and came to a conclusion that I was a first wave volunteer. Since then, I've researched different ways of mind control.. especially the shattering of the self by different types of abuse. This led me to the study of predatory A.I.
Hello, Edythe! I'm personally not into the Dolores Cannon material myself (I was briefly interested awhile back). Also, I'm not so sure about all that AI stuff... although there are many people that seem to want to hammer it in... So don't mind me... I'm just curious how you came to your conclusion that you are a 'first wave volunteer'. For yourself, what are you basing that on that makes you so certain?
Pris

Post by Pris »

Eelco wrote:No being wants to suffer, No being chooses to experience more pain.
At first I thought that sounded about right... But, then I realized... this is what you want for yourself, Eeclo.

There are, apparently, a lot of beings out there that DO want to suffer and choose to experience more pain. They enjoy it.
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Hi Edythe,

Welcome to the ee forum! I largely agree with your take on why some of us are here etc. Whether we call these souls first wave/second wave or indigos, I consider it fact that souls from outside have been coming in more regularly and/or in higher numbers since the 1950 or quite possibly since the allged end of WWII.

The subject of pre-life contracts is a dodgy one in my opinion. Frankly, I cannot see myself entering an agreement to spend my childhood being abused in all conceivable and quite a few inconceivable ways. If these "contracts" exist, they are null and void because full disclosure was most certainly lacking, and it takes two fully informed and consenting parties for a contract to be valid. Speaking purely from an intuitive point of view, the predatory AI/Archons/those-who-rule-behind-the-scenes know very well who/which soul incarnates, and while they have no control over who comes in, they do have control over where to send those souls, ie. programmed/bloodline/dysfunctional mothers/families in order to throw a wedge into our missions (whatever those are).

The goal of the predator is for those souls to be fractured, and it's worked at least in part because many, even into their late middle age, are completely stuck in victim mode and unable to focus what they came here to do.

As to sovereignty (in the context of your last paragraph), it's a misconception that any soul other than self can determine the worthiness of sovereignty. Sovereignty is taken, not given, and based on experience, I'll say it's a matter of consciousness and purely an internal process.
Edythe wrote:All of my life, I have felt "different" and like I've been waiting for something. I've felt like I have a job to do. I know that many people here have felt the same way. I've been researching, comparing, analyzing, filing away and discarding information for decades in the search for answers.

Some years ago, I began to look at Dolores Cannon's material about Earth Volunteers and came to a conclusion that I was a first wave volunteer. Since then, I've researched different ways of mind control.. especially the shattering of the self by different types of abuse. This led me to the study of predatory A.I.

Now, I will try to put all of these pieces together in a coherent way, so, that you might give me your opinions to compare, analyze, file way or discard.

One of the traits that Cannon's first wave volunteers (and so called first wave Indigos) possess is that most were born into difficult situation and have suffered physical, emotional and sexual abuse as children. This, now, sounds suspiciously like a program put in place at the time of birth to "open" a child's mind and make them more malleable to what is coming in their future.. ie, predatory grooming/conditioning. I think this conditioning in early childhood to young adulthood creates a human that is willing to accept and not question the motives of the predatory A.I.

We've been hearing for decades about how people make a 'contract' before they incarnate on Earth.. how they agree to experience abuse for the sake of soul growth. We supposedly willingly and happily agree to do this AND not remember this agreement life after life, because we are flawed and not worthy of sovereignty. I can say that I am not a willing participant in this scam. I don't believe that an omnipotent creative consciousness requires my suffering. That seems rather petty, un-creative and powerless to me. I am moving on with or without their "god like" permission.

https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
dianna

Post by dianna »

Edythe wrote:
Phil

Post by Phil »

"Contracts", to me, are a manifestation of the actual problem. It is giving authority to the idea of the agreement, and the preconceived standards of the individuals' expectations.

If we approached our relationships with the intentions first, forming agreements based on empathetic understanding with the other party, the rewards of fulfillment of expectations would be just as great, and the conflict when expectations are not met would be less damaging.

The idea of contracts where one party has NO CONSCIOUS MEMORY/KNOWLEDGE of is the most disempowering concept I can conceive of, I think of it as true slavery....and it's sick to excuse it for the "lessons learned". Toxic ideology imo.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

Pris wrote:
Edythe wrote:Some years ago, I began to look at Dolores Cannon's material about Earth Volunteers and came to a conclusion that I was a first wave volunteer. Since then, I've researched different ways of mind control.. especially the shattering of the self by different types of abuse. This led me to the study of predatory A.I.
Hello, Edythe! I'm personally not into the Dolores Cannon material myself (I was briefly interested awhile back). Also, I'm not so sure about all that AI stuff... although there are many people that seem to want to hammer it in... So don't mind me... I'm just curious how you came to your conclusion that you are a 'first wave volunteer'. For yourself, what are you basing that on that makes you so certain?

Hi Pris, since very early childhood, I've experienced many types of phenomena... abductions, spirit communication, predictive dreams, so on and so forth.. a whole range of weird stuff that I just took for granted. At 7 yrs old, I read The Egyptian Book of the Dead and became fascinated with the soul. That is when my research really took off. I've always had an inner knowing that the unseen part of me wasn't from around here and I felt home sick most of the time (and still do at times). Then I came upon the Cannon material and thought, FINALLY! Every single first wave volunteer trait fit me perfectly...

Years pass and I'm still not convinced.. I still think that this may be my first incarnation on Earth.. I may be what Cannon and others refer to as a first wave, but, I now questioning the altruistic motives of this plan to have volunteer souls incarnate at this time to aid in raising the vibration of the Earth.

Almost every religion and spiritual teaching requires sacrifice and suffering. This includes the Cannon material. We are born (incarnate) with no knowledge of contracts or agreements (born in sin), we are to live in faith (ask no questions or you will be considered sinful), suffer because we are born in sin, worship our god of choice and rejoice in our suffering and salvation. Material like Cannon's is just more savior propaganda.. and the volunteers are the new messiahs. I believe that channeled material like this is just another spin on fluffy new age spiritualism, specifically designed to en-train the human mind.. another problem, reaction, solution paradigm...

Ok.. back on topic! I don't consider myself a first wave volunteer.. I discarded that illusion. I still believe that I have a purpose, but, it's MY purpose that I created for myself. I've changed my own personal time line. We are all responsible for Earth and all the en-souled entities that live here. We are the power and the masters of Earths destiny. This is just my belief, how I manifest my reality.
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Phil

Post by Phil »

Well said Edythe, beautiful post...I appreciate your beliefs, and like to share a lot of them.

To the OP: Do you think Cannon was well intended?

In other words, can someone in her position, with so much certainty of knowing and expertise in transmitting it to have gained such a following could have created the body of work--and so many's devotion to it--without seeing what seems to me to be an obvious blindspot?

I guess I'm wondering: where does it become the "guru's" responsibility to "check their knowing"?
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “Sovereignty”